Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Alex Rae is a fucking pretender man, caught his intro, last team to talk about, and got the score wrong! Despite apparently watching the game.

He falls into that weird category of ex-Rangers player, ye don't really mind them, but you don't really care too much for them either.

Go back and listen to some old shows surrounding Dubai, he didn’t even want to be drawn on it as it wasn’t about football! The fact it became a bigger story forced his hand, listen to any Rangers OF victory and it’s about what Celtic did wrong. Listen to the Rangers v St Mirren game the title was to be won, listen to the aftermath of the George Square celebrations. You don’t have to support Celtic to be a Rangers hating piece of shit, 2012 surely showed everyone that?
You also don't have to support Celtic to be a bit paranoid.
Being based overseas, I listen to many shows, right or wrong, to get the feeling of Scottish football. I guess people listen wanting to hear what they want to hear.

Duncan has his moments. I'm sure tims claim he hates them as well (except Turnbull).

Auld Kheevins talking about young Nathan's transfer, he saying Rangers lost £23M and this transfer was a Godsend and will eat into their debt.
Who do we owe this debt to Hugh ?

Last edited:
Rae is a magpie who listens to bits of pundits and merges them into his own opinion

Rotten
That's a good description of what Michael Stewart does when there's anyone decent on Scotsport beside him. Noticed that when Mo Ross was on and saying how poorly Celtic were coached after an old firm game when Neil Lennon was in charge. Have also seen it with some of the female presenters (Shelley Kerr) where he just carries on with the ideas they have brought up.

I don’t mind Alex. I went to school with him, not the same year but I knew him. His brains in his feet that’s for sure but we all have to do whatever it takes to keep our jobs at times. Let’s face it no pundit can shoot from the lip and give the fans view one hundred percent of the time.

If he did he wouldn’t work again and would have death threats made by the groin brigade. He and his old man are unquestionably bears.

English journo saying that this will spark a flood of Japanese tourists to the crime scene to buy merch. Know there was a thread on this recently, when will this p1sh about The Japanese Market end? It'll shift a few jerseys, maybe, but it's not as though the Japanese are going to be abandoning Utd or City en-masse to follow the mentally challengeds.

I don’t mind Alex. I went to school with him, not the same year but I knew him. His brains in his feet that’s for sure but we all have to do whatever it takes to keep our jobs at times. Let’s face it no pundit can shoot from the lip and give the fans view one hundred percent of the time.

If he did he wouldn’t work again and would have death threats made by the groin brigade. He and his old man are unquestionably bears.
They get paid something like £150 for doing Clyde, I’d tell them to bolt as would many other Rangers fans

They get paid something like £150 for doing Clyde, I’d tell them to bolt as would many other Rangers fans
It’s a pathway to lots of expenses paid jollies, gigs on sky and tv. The whole racket is a closed shop. So whilst it boils my pish at times I can understand them being “political”.

Be great if someone went on and called out Celtic for supporting terrorism, paedophilia and abuse of power in the game that’s for sure but it’s never going to happen sadly.

Auld Kheevins talking about young Nathan's transfer, he saying Rangers lost £23M and this transfer was a Godsend and will eat into their debt.
Who do we owe this debt to Hugh ?
Gads man, even just thinking of him saying, "Nathan Patterson" with his nasally whiney voice makes my skin itch!

I’ve watched it aw the time.
“We’ll play 4 2 1 3. Is that ten by the way?”
With Jota on the right and Furuhasi on the left.
Ffs he doesn’t even watch them!!!!

Moved on from tax laws to Japanese football.Clever people these blokes
Choked on my dinner when he tried to inform on numerical football formation. I almost envisage him frantically counting his green fingers .
The disconsolate retorts from the “ Motherwell “ supporter when the MLS guest pretty much endorsed Sands with a vibrant enthusiasm, then confirmed a couple of home lowball truths about vickers.

The 3 unknown Japanese signings are apparently world class even though nobody has ever heard of them or seen them play.

Looks like another 10iar for them this season then eh.

The most sprints? Wtf is that all about
uO7Rap.gif

Back