Jason Leitch fears restrictions will last longer.

I for one am completely shocked at this unexpected revelation from the ubiquitous dentist.
WAIT! I said later on in this thread that I lived down south and and had seldom saw him, but was not impressed by him, however I assumed he must be an epidemiologist! His skills are in dentistry!?! Seriously!?

Only I scotland and only under the SNP!
I assume his appointment was politically motivated.

Another stitch up in this shithole of a country

Football is being manipulated to suit one Paedo team and it’s now clear the cunts at Scot Govt are now involved in the conspiracy and yes it’s a conspiracy to help the Bheasts

Rangers should have called this shit out days ago and asked what guarantees were being offered for a 3 week delay

The answer is zero

Yet our board sat back and said nothing

We all knew a 3 week delay was a smokescreen to let the scums hammy victims recover and rearrange the fixture list

Scottish football is corrupt and so is the Scottish Govt
People all knew deep down it was highly unlikely. It was delayed as a longshot for a returning crowd. ©Pedo FC
Wonder what happens next...?
Any bets on Police Scotland not happy with a midweek game, even with no crowds as potential for trouble in pubs all-around the city with people drinking all day. This game then goes into cold storage for a wee while longer until crowds are back. They can take their time with this one...it magically doesn't even need to be played before the next scheduled Celtic game at Ibrox. They can fit this one in at anytime. Would it surprise anyone?

My take on the 500 number is that she wanted that and he has to defend it. This was a political decision, there was no way she could shut down hospitality and still have 50k in football grounds. As always, its the organ grinder that is at fault here.
People saying it was done so they didn’t have to pay for losses because technically fans were still allowed in
A loophole so to speak

FPMSL, I see the penny’s dropping for many in here.
Club has to demand the Scottish Government compensate the losses (to the penny)
In fact every club should be submitting there compensation claims
Only then will this lunacy end
Season ticket holders also need to be compensated for lost games
you do realise that governments dont have money right? They only have your money.

I live down south now so not really experienced much of Jason Leitch but I heard him on radio 4 a few days ago and I felt he came across really badly - loud, really loud and both arrogant and condescending.
He’s one of these people who has been in the limelight and has felt very important since the pandemic began.

He’s going to be very disappointed when it all comes to an end and he goes back to doing whatever he was doing before, out of the public eye.

Whenever I see him on TV or hear him on the radio, he just reminds me of how shit life has been since March 2020. I can’t stand the sight of him.

Big mouthed twat just on telling people not to cross the border at New Year, arrogant inadequate. This is the UK and we will go wherever we want you half wit
They’re loving the opportunity of pretending the Scotland-England border is some sort of international frontier. It isn’t.

Even the Scottish government websites use the .Scot domain now. It used to be .uk, but - of course - the SNP couldn’t tolerate that.

Petty as f.uck, but what else are we to expect from the nationalists?

Chipping away at the Union by stealth.

George Square seems to get their attention
Would be the perfect way to send a message tbh

I can remember a Swedish team (I want to say AIK) protested in a shopping centre with a few hundred of their fans/had banners etc

The irony was they were allowed to go shopping but not allowed a crowd at the game. Imagine for one minute either Rangers or Celtic fans done similar up here - I’m not condoning/encouraging it but it would highlight how absurd the rules are

Edit. Found it: (turns out tweets said hundreds rather than thousands)

Last edited by a moderator:
This virus should be renamed Omicon

The Scot Govt ans Welsh Govt are taking the piss and the UK Govt should take action and revoke devolution

These Nationalists are at it

We are being governed by anti UK scum and enough is enough
Labour pushed devolution for all, look where it got them.

Would be the perfect way to send a message tbh

I can remember a Swedish team (I want to say AIK) protested in a shopping centre with a few thousand of their fans/had banners etc

The irony was they were allowed to go shopping but not allowed a crowd at the game. Imagine for one minute either Rangers or Celtic fans done similar up here - I’m not condoning it but it would highlight how absurd the rules are

Edit. Found it:

I do condone it

SFA/SPFL winter break now like Sturgeon's lockdown - massively backfiring on them.

This guy though, what a disgraceful fud he is. Sooner he disappears the better. We don't need his opinion when speaking for Scotland. Another one of the many that should be chased out of the fucking country when the SNP are finally ousted.

So during a global viral pandemic the SNP go to a dentist as a key advisor and appoint humza Yousef as health secretary after his miserable failures in transport and justice....hows that working out?

Actually Imagine Rangers or Celtic fans doing that to show how silly the rules are :eek:

He’s one of these people who has been in the limelight and has felt very important since the pandemic began.

He’s going to be very disappointed when it all comes to an end and he goes back to doing whatever he was doing before, out of the public eye.

Whenever I see him on TV or hear him on the radio, he just reminds me of how shit life has been since March 2020. I can’t stand the sight of him.
Me two.
remember his usual drivel getting broadcasted at Rangers v st Johnstone game at half time on screens and fans booing it
failed dentist

When you see full crowd s at game s in England and restrictions in our crowd s
Unbelievable and so disappointed
We were promised if you had covid passport we would be allowed in

Said on another thread the Glasgow clan hockey team who play at breahead arena , were only allowed 200 fans , 200 fans that would walk through thousands of shoppers to get to the arena :)), just read they just postponed the games
Probably 200 shoppers sitting about the food court at any one time but only 200 allowed in the arena haha

That’s a pisstake

I live down south now so not really experienced much of Jason Leitch but I heard him on radio 4 a few days ago and I felt he came across really badly - loud, really loud and both arrogant and condescending.
And you didn't have to look at his teeth

This is now the 3rd season season ticket holders are affected by this. Clubs are happy to have us in so it's not their fault and they shouldn't be out of pocket due to this.

Surely there has to be some way some form of compensation can be claimed for season ticket holders. We are paying for something we aren't getting and in no other situation in life would that be acceptable.

A link to the game on RTV that we can get for £9.99 isn't enough.
One positive from that is that RTV can handle the amount of people using it. I use the app on my phone to TV and it has been perfect whether there is a crowd in or not.

Only in Scotland could a dentist with zero virological or epidemiological experience lead the dumbest most corrupt government in deciding policy on a world wide viral epidemic

The blind leading the blind
Remember it was originally a fanny doctor but she had to resign after breaking their own rules.

Mental.....all of it.
Fuckwits don't have a clue.
I have had the first 2 jabs......plus
One booster
One flu jab
Covid 8 weeks ago
Been laid low over Xmas break with flu.........same as millions every year.
Not been in any sort of crowd for at least 2 weeks so how did I catch it? Wasn't a football match or pub...........
Unfortunately for some, catching what I have could be life threatening even if it is not Covid but common flu.
So I read one expert telling us that Covid is now endemic, we will never eradicate it, we just have to live with it.
Other so called experts said get jabbed.........3 times now......and it will give us freedom.
Then our Snazi party want to lock us down but can't as they have no money..........and they want independence saying we can survive on our own. Now proven we can't.
Whole situation is fucked and I for one am pissed of with it all.
The Rangers are what has kept me and many of my mates going, through most of this shit......now they have taken that away.
Does any of these charlatans actually have clue what they are doing.........other than furthering their own careers?

Rant over

A decent government would have spent the past year training and incentivising new hospital staff and preparing new facilities to cope with increased numbers, in order to let society continue to function. This is pretty fucking far from a good government though. Solution same as always - shut everything down. Economy down the pan, mental health of the nation screwed and all other illnesses ignored. Brutal doesn’t cover it,
The papes ruin everything they touch

The elephant in the room here is to return to pre 2020 normality. No restrictions. No legal requirement to wear masks. No testing.

If people have been triple jabbed and catch the virus, chances are they’ll have no symptoms and won’t even realise they’ve got it. Their immune system will break down the virus without them even knowing, but what will be left behind will be natural immunity - bolstered by the vaccines.

The minority who do get symptoms can recover at home - just as we do with flu.

The minority within the minority who get very bad symptoms can be taken to hospital.

Eventually, the vast majority of people will have had Covid and their bodies will develop natural immunity to it - gradually weakening the virus to the point where it is no more of a threat to society at large than flu or pneumonia.

And before all the handwringing starts - what is the alternative? Living the way we have been over the last 21 months forever?

Wearing masks forever?

Cancer treatment delayed or cancelled forever?

People’s social lives ruined forever?

Small and medium sized businesses crippled?

The furlough merry go round cranking up every winter?

When and how will this pandemic end? At what point can we get rid of all of these restrictions, if we never have the guts to actually trust in the vaccine and let things return to normal?

Outside of football I think that England having New Year celebrations yet Hogmanay which is a much bigger deal up here cancelled will lead to a big backlash. The economics are huge to get businesses through the quiet January/February months. The biggest hospitality night of the year gone.

I get where people are coming from that you could see this going on for months with wee nippy but if football stadiums are full and life is pretty much normal down south hospitality wise she will not be able to hold out further. Especially without funding.

If there is one positive while everything else is disgraceful about the current restrictions I believe the last couple of weeks have killed independence stone dead. Thank %^*&.

Well let's keep delaying it then til we get crowds back because that's the reason for moving it in the first place.

Right? Right???????????

and if we do run out of time to complete the season... well the precedent has been set. the team top of the league will be awarded the league.

Oh what a shock.

Nonsense. Honestly.

Get everyone vaccinated and move on with it, Dr's and Scientists are coming out and telling us Omicron hospitalisations are 60-70% less than other variants of covid and the symptoms are completely different and less severe.

Most transmission rate sure, but it's not having the same affect on the human body.

Keep the Vac program ongoing and let us get on with it.

The elephant in the room here is to return to pre 2020 normality. No restrictions. No legal requirement to wear masks. No testing.

If people have been triple jabbed and catch the virus, chances are they’ll have no symptoms and won’t even realise they’ve got it. Their immune system will break down the virus without them even knowing, but what will be left behind will be natural immunity - bolstered by the vaccines.

The minority who do get symptoms can recover at home - just as we do with flu.

The minority within the minority who get very bad symptoms can be taken to hospital.

Eventually, the vast majority of people will have had Covid and their bodies will develop natural immunity to it - gradually weakening the virus to the point where it is no more of a threat to society at large than flu or pneumonia.

And before all the handwringing starts - what is the alternative? Living the way we have been over the last 21 months forever?

Wearing masks forever?

Cancer treatment delayed or cancelled forever?

People’s social lives ruined forever?

Small and medium sized businesses crippled?

The furlough merry go round cranking up every winter?

When and how will this pandemic end? At what point can we get rid of all of these restrictions, if we never have the guts to actually trust in the vaccine and let things return to normal?
There is no return to pre-2020 normality.

The world changed when COVID came.

It’s how the governments and the major players in the world decide to use COVID as a pawn now that will dictate how it will impact our daily lives.

Club has to demand the Scottish Government compensate the losses (to the penny)
In fact every club should be submitting there compensation claims
Only then will this lunacy end
Season ticket holders also need to be compensated for lost games

The 500 fans number is shocking.

The clubs should all chip in & take the snp to court. I'd love to see Sturgeon & Leitch squirming on the stand under oath.

Back