Jason Leitch fears restrictions will last longer.

I hear big Peter on the phone right now. Under no circumstances must Rangers be allowed fans at Ibrox for the Dortmund game. Okay Peter consider done.
Well that makes no sense given they also have a European tie where you would expect them to have at least a half decent attendance, not to mention the OF game before the Euro matches.

The elephant in the room here is to return to pre 2020 normality. No restrictions. No legal requirement to wear masks. No testing.

If people have been triple jabbed and catch the virus, chances are they’ll have no symptoms and won’t even realise they’ve got it. Their immune system will break down the virus without them even knowing, but what will be left behind will be natural immunity - bolstered by the vaccines.

The minority who do get symptoms can recover at home - just as we do with flu.

The minority within the minority who get very bad symptoms can be taken to hospital.

Eventually, the vast majority of people will have had Covid and their bodies will develop natural immunity to it - gradually weakening the virus to the point where it is no more of a threat to society at large than flu or pneumonia.

And before all the handwringing starts - what is the alternative? Living the way we have been over the last 21 months forever?

Wearing masks forever?

Cancer treatment delayed or cancelled forever?

People’s social lives ruined forever?

Small and medium sized businesses crippled?

The furlough merry go round cranking up every winter?

When and how will this pandemic end? At what point can we get rid of all of these restrictions, if we never have the guts to actually trust in the vaccine and let things return to normal?
I’m starting to believe 2019 normality is gone in the sense that the threat of restrictions will be there now forever . For example every year we were told the nhs was under pressure cos of flu . Even when covid is endemic everytime we get a bad winter there will be calls for restrictions to stop the nhs being overwhelmed

We joke about it on here but Scotland really has turned into North Korea.
F.uck sake :)). Aye, other than in North Korea you'd be shot for saying that and your family sent to the work camps for five generations, Scotland is just like North Korea! I want that bitch Sturgeon voted out ASAP but the hyperbole is hilarious.

Well that makes no sense given they also have a European tie where you would expect them to have at least a half decent attendance, not to mention the OF game before the Euro matches.
It was a bit tongue in cheek mate although it won't be the first time he has influenced our games. That is a fact passed on through former football chairmen.

I’m starting to believe 2019 normality is gone in the sense that the threat of restrictions will be there now forever . For example every year we were told the nhs was under pressure cos of flu . Even when covid is endemic everytime we get a bad winter there will be calls for restrictions to stop the nhs being overwhelmed
The country have been bombarded with this constant negative spin for nearly 2 years. Its sad to say that a lot of people will never recover from it.

I agree that you will.now see a bunch of politicians scream for lockdowns every winter going forward

We joke about it on here but Scotland really has turned into North Korea.
There are 34 poor people throughout Scotland's hospitals in intensive care. As much as i sympathise with them its hardly bodies piled up on the streets. These buffoons need to be reeled in.
Buzzing to get sturgeons hair do :))

The country have been bombarded with this constant negative spin for nearly 2 years. Its sad to say that a lot of people will never recover from it.

I agree that you will.now see a bunch of politicians scream for lockdowns every winter going forward
Absolutely . People are scarred for decades. Even when covid is no longer relevant (or at least as relevant as the common cold) there will still be people refusing to come to work with symptoms or wearing masks permanently. Testing will only end for most when the govt start charging for them. And yeah people will want lockdowns hell half the country seem to enjoy them

Guess we’ll need to call the League early then eh?

Which, given the precedent already set vs the current COVID restriction level should be an open & shut case…

In any other league in the world.

Our Board must be more vocal & hardline on this.

What Jason Leitch is actually saying is that restrictions will take longer, no matter what the evidence is. A man that has well and truly fell on his feet like so many of the SNP plants.

These people really need to feel the pain they cause.

I'm fairly clever guy but cannot fathom their constant 45% support.... absolutely no succcess, and vast sums wasted or vanished.
Mate you’ve summed it up perfectly there’s no way that crowd are getting 45% support probably because of the crowd i mix with but i’ve never heard anyone say they back the wee bitch and her goons or can state one idea they’ve come up with to improve this country

What Jason Leitch is actually saying is that restrictions will take longer, no matter what the evidence is. A man that has well and truly fell on his feet like so many of the SNP plants.

These people really need to feel the pain they cause.
Said nunerous times in the covid thread that the politicians are completely unaffected by the decisions they make.

Take Stirling Albion for example. Rubbing their hands for a sum of money that sees them ok for a while snatched away from them by Nippy and and her 'Tsunami'.

I know it is in no way the club's fault, but this is starting to shake my confidence for renewing next year. I don't earn a huge amount, but I make enough to be comfortable. I'm paying near 700 pound for a season ticket that I can't use and that is going to start becoming difficult to justify when they pricks in the sg can shut us out at the drop off a hat.

How come now one has asked them for the Data they supposedly collected from the "test events" during the euros about COVID spreading during large outdoor events? Or was that just more empty shite from Nicola and her Stooges?

Outside of football I think that England having New Year celebrations yet Hogmanay which is a much bigger deal up here cancelled will lead to a big backlash. The economics are huge to get businesses through the quiet January/February months. The biggest hospitality night of the year gone.

I get where people are coming from that you could see this going on for months with wee nippy but if football stadiums are full and life is pretty much normal down south hospitality wise she will not be able to hold out further. Especially without funding.

If there is one positive while everything else is disgraceful about the current restrictions I believe the last couple of weeks have killed independence stone dead. Thank %^*&.
Hence the reason she continues on a charge to car crash the country and blame “the English”.

Last edited:
These people are all "COVID forever" nutjobs. They get their jollies from abusing their power over others. Think that weirdo low-test brown-nose kid at school who was always desparate to be the class rep and the milk monitor. They grow up into dangerous people.

"Quelle surprise"
Well, it wouldn't haven taken Dorthy Stokes the dear departed clairvoyant of tv and newspaper and publishing fame, to send back a message from beyond the grave.
Once you give them the power and authority they will use it sadly costing millions in lost business and depriving young folk of a right of passage.

Don't look over the border and point angrily at the mass of crowds everywhere in England, it's only happening as Boris the prime minister and bullshitter is facing the equivalent of the Tory party P45 the 1922 committee who have got rid of bigger leaders than he will ever be if he pulled the same stunt that Scotland and Wales have he would have been gone by Friday.

they might as well give us 56 the now.

All they crave is a major major disaster down south 8n the form of hospitals struggling with the rise in infections and deaths then its a winner for the cult and she will scream from the rafters...go have a look on twitter and its already been on the go for months

I live down south now so not really experienced much of Jason Leitch but I heard him on radio 4 a few days ago and I felt he came across really badly - loud, really loud and both arrogant and condescending.
seriously m8 what is the feeling of the people down there about this carry on

Short of civil disobedience I can't see an end to this madness. The heinous Holyrood regime are not being challenged by anyone to provide factual irrefutable evidence to support the unnecessary actions they are taking. There have been, and will continue to be, more lives lost or ruined by anti Covid measures than to the virus.

Well if they know no fans let’s bring the re start forward good for one club it’s good for another but we all know this never happen but I’m also sick of the scum having an excuse every time we beat them they have none this time so roll on feb 2nd

I'm fairly clever guy but cannot fathom their constant 45% support.... absolutely no succcess, and vast sums wasted or vanished.
Total blind drunk on braveheart film bullcrap idiots thinking snp indy is the next step to heaven a cult.

A decent government would have spent the past year training and incentivising new hospital staff and preparing new facilities to cope with increased numbers, in order to let society continue to function. This is pretty fucking far from a good government though. Solution same as always - shut everything down. Economy down the pan, mental health of the nation screwed and all other illnesses ignored. Brutal doesn’t cover it,
Sturgeons a headcase.

Last edited:
Total blind drunk on braveheart film bullcrap idiots thinking snp indy is the next step to heaven a cult.
It's really quite simple, Scotland has a fair size of the population who despise the English and anything British, we also have a large amount of people who despise the monarchy and we have our resident hatefilled mongrels who think they are Oirish and despise Protestants as well as all the afore mentioned, we live in a hatefilled cesspit of a country.
John Knox will be spinning in his grave.

Last edited:
The thing that bugs me the most about this is we all knew this was going to be the case. As if a few weeks was going to be the difference between 500 fans in the stadium and 50,000 fans in the stadium. We knew it, Celtic knew and all the other clubs knew it. It was the SPFL's job to do what was best for Scottish Football and tell teams to get the games played as things are more than likely going to get far worse before they get better again.

And better yet, why the f**k is the winter break back exactly? Did they not have the foresight to see something like could have happened? F**king dipshits are beyond incompetent. We never had one last season (except Celtic, obviously) as covid could have stopped football at any point, so why the f**king change?

The longer this garbage continues, the more likely I am to head to a game in England.

The wee cow and her cronies are even starving small clubs with open air terraces up and down the country with her Mother Superior act.

I live down south now so not really experienced much of Jason Leitch but I heard him on radio 4 a few days ago and I felt he came across really badly - loud, really loud and both arrogant and condescending.
Heard him on Radio Scotland last week. Patronising to callers “Well done for getting vaccinated” like they were primary school kids. “The first minister and I would like nothing better……” - He’s become hooked on his “celebrity”. Heard him speak a year past June or thereabouts, on a zoom meeting to a Rotary club. He expressed how the criticism of Jeane Freeman upset him. Never trusted him again after that.

Back