Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

This Patterson money has really rattled them, the Gerrard compensation annoyed them but this has set them off like you wouldnt believe.

Wait until we have the CL money plus another big sale in the summer and their heads will explode.

We've produced a quality right back through our youth system who is now a Scotland international, sat him on the bench and sold him for a club record fee.

They can't cope with that and it's lovely to see.

Not sure if they have realised this yet, but I'll twist the knife anyway. We have many more excellent young players coming through and a management team who know exactly how to develop and sell players for big money.

So it's going to happen again B-D

This Patterson money has really rattled them, the Gerrard compensation annoyed them but this has set them off like you wouldnt believe.

Wait until we have the CL money plus another big sale in the summer and their heads will explode.
Exactly! If it was us I’d be asking how can we have had such an advantage over our rivals to have it now switched. I’m sure round about 4 years ago they had a turnover £70 million more than us, done a treble, were in the Champions League and none of our players would get in their squad never mind first 11. Their club has been totally mis-managed and now have the second best squad in the country, second in the league, in the Vauxhall Conference and I’m pretty sure our turnover will be higher than theirs come the summer for the first time in over ten years.
But aye Rangers!!!!

Last edited:
Exactly! If it was us I’d be asking how can we have had such an advantage over our rivals to have it now switched. I’m sure round about 4 years ago they had a turnover £70 million more than us, done a treble, were in the Champions League and none of our players would get in their squad never mind first 11. Their club has been totally mis-managed and now have the second best squad in the country, second in the league, in the Vauxhall Conference and I’m pretty sure our turnover will be higher than theirs come by the summer for the first time in over ten years.
But aye Rangers!!!!
I think i read they are only £13m ahead of us now,compared to £70m,oh how the mighty have fallen, yassssss

Exactly! If it was us I’d be asking how can we have had such an advantage over our rivals to have it now switched. I’m sure round about 4 years ago they had a turnover £70 million more than us, done a treble, were in the Champions League and none of our players would get in their squad never mind first 11. Their club has been totally mis-managed and now have the second best squad in the country, second in the league, in the Vauxhall Conference and I’m pretty sure our turnover will be higher than theirs come the summer for the first time in over ten years.
But aye Rangers!!!!

They're too scared to acknowledge that very real situation never mind question it.

A whole decade of their lives invested into Sevco. It has amounted to nothing. If anything, their own club has become what they had planned for us.

Permanently damaged. Beautiful.

For those wondering why dimmy is so interested by everything Rangers especially finances all is about to be revealed . The following rant filled with arrogance,ignorance and delusion was fueled by two tweets from Tom English who wrote about NP transfer along other transfers in this window so far .

English was bombarded with the fantasy football tweet Everton put out yesterday about NP fee for the game. He ridiculed them with a tweet and also posted a screenshot of a blog Joe McHugh of videocelts posted yesterday then deleted. He thought the fantasy football tweet was NP's real transfer fee clown. Woodward and Bernstein are amateurs in comparison to Celtic bloggers .

local sawmills near me

Scorn not his simplicity

"Goodnight Tom English and jabronie marks without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot,marks"

Funny, but it's something Hulk Hogan tweeted years ago to much confusion.

The first thought in their minds when they wake up in the morning is Rangers. I feel for their sister’s waking up next to them and they are banging on about a club that they don’t support.
Laughing sock fc bwahahahahahahaha.

NGEuWZ6.jpg

Embarrassing so called mainstream religion .The priest is worth a watching cracking jokes like that and the canned laughter or was it just that the meagre congregation were embarrassed or did,nt have a f**kn clue what he was on about .
This is it isn't it, even the priests make an assumption that they are all followers of that mob, what must the fans of other clubs think.
On the other hand I was at a funeral where the minister made a crass statement about the only thing wrong with the deceased was that she was a Rangers fan, it took all my willpower not to confront him afterwards.

Is this cnut 12 years old?
A few years ago I was over in New York in an hotel bar. Guy next to me says “ hey man, do you know the Rangers score”
I explained I did know THE Rangers score, just not his Rangers score as I was not from these parts.
”Where you from” he enquired.
”Glasgow, Scotland” says I.
Both he and the barman then asked “Do you have a kilt and play the bagpipes, have you seen the Loch Ness monster”
I wasn’t in the least offended and had a great night with them, at least until later when the barman told the wife my response, which had been “ Seen the loch Ness monster, I effin married it”

That’s a true Story, ask Frankie the barman in the Dorrell Park.

Last edited:
10:09 AM - Today#18225
The biggest story in British football has been unfurling for the last 10 years and not one journalist has written a single word about it. Scotland's shame.
Dislike

bo munk, Tapatalk_GTF, jon bhoy, k3vkr, prestonpans1745 plus 9 additional people liked this post

I would suggest the biggest story in British football has been unfurling for more than 10 years.

People on here ask ‘why are the filth minions so triggered by the Paterson sale?’…Because we are like the victim of a murder plot in which they were one of the main conspirators who is now displaying utter shock and anger that their conspiracy to murder has failed…Especially when the ‘victim’ reappears larger than life to piss all over your victory parade.

They were told by those who conceived of the conspiracy, that we were effectively dead, ‘zombies’, our grandchildren would be filth supporters! Imagine how they feel now that they can’t just turn up and cheat their way to trophy after trophy. It sticks in my %^*&*ng throat when that scum label us as cheats.

They are serially the biggest recipients of everything that would be considered corrupt, an unfair advantage and downright rigging of the competition in which they compete. Yet our board have no desire to release their attack dogs against the constant, mendacious narrative aimed at our club by that filthy club, its officials, the mainstream media and key filth plants on social media.

The reality is that Rangers were found guilty of nothing which could be defined as or indeed could be tried as illegal in a court of law. Rather we were the victim of a kangaroo court convened at the back end of one of the most heinous and despicable conspiracies designed to not just to nobble, but to materially destroy your main competition.

To that end, whilst I enjoy their pain and the nakedness of their collective mental illness, I am utterly and abjectly disappointed and disaffected by the manner in which our club has accepted and resigned itself to the crimes committed against it…Whilst continuing to afford our enemies the latitude to continue to blacken our name, reputation and brand equity, with impunity.

I genuinely hope that karma catches up with them very soon, a deserved punishment off the back of peace of mind and financial restitution for the victims of that other even more terrible crime they committed and callously covered up. They are truly the most nasty, evil collective that has ever been inflicted on decent society.

Celtc physically intimidated and harassed refs into taking unprecedented strike action. Just think about that for a second. Refs and other officials were scared to do their job, such was the endless bullying. Our media and politicians refused to condemn this gangsterism. Indeed, the anniversary of the 2010 passes each year with barely a mention, if ever. by anyone. Its as if it never happened, like many other nefarious and malevolent issues involving that toxic entity in the East End. They are a pathogen, not only within Scottish football, but Scottish society.

The biggest story in British football has been unfurling for the last 10 years and not one journalist has written a single word about it. Scotland's shame.
Dislike

bo munk, Tapatalk_GTF, jon bhoy, k3vkr, prestonpans1745 plus 9 additional people liked this post

I would suggest the biggest story in British football has been unfurling for more than 10 years.
Exactly! Same could be said for press interest right enough!

Wailer
64K13,313

5 sec. ago#151347
If Paterson is an RC as rumoured on here then I'm thinking the DUP guy along with certain media partners are attempting to move on any Catholics in the squad so they can get back to being as good as old rangers. Explains why they would sell him before he reached peak money spinning period.

As ever they know the religions of our players better than we do

It’s them that do their best to keep the religious divide going. The biggest loyalists and orangemen I know don’t even mention Catholics anymore they’re irrelevant in a day and age of Scottish nationalists and illegal immigrants

They do it to keep themselves important

They do it because they need grievance, they need to feel oppressed.

it suits them to be losers so they can point to perceived injustice.

it’s bonkers how many of them spout tripe about us never being affected by covid when we had players suspended last year and even played an OF game without numerous players and our manager.

Dislike

What the hell are they talking about?

they are just liars. Shameless ones at that.

They honestly think nothing of going online and just making up lies. It's as disturbing as it is hilarious.

Even when people who do know the facts point it out to them it doesn't make a bit of difference.

Even when we were in administration they tried to say we stole thousands from the charity collection we had for Poppy Scotland.

Poppy Scotland even made a statement thanking Rangers for the donation but that still wasn't good enough for them - Poppy Scotland were in on it and covering up the lies and theft from us lol.

Rewind to a couple of days ago where Patterson's agent said the fee's they are saying we got which were considerably less were ridiculous and that they're strange people - their response? double down on the lies.

This afternoon on Facebook I had a pile on of them telling me that Souness, Smith, Rangers and all of our managers known about a peadophile ring at Ibrox so we're no better than them - again just more bare faced lies. It's what they do.

The exact same tactics are used by the separatists. Shocker eh? There’s never a discussion of the points raised. Theres deflect deflect.… before returning to their echo chamber to receive virtual back slapping for whatever crap they’ve just made up.

I have a few celtc supporting friends. I just don’t talk to them about football. It’s just easier.

They do it because they need grievance, they need to feel oppressed.

it suits them to be losers so they can point to perceived injustice.

it’s bonkers how many of them spout tripe about us never being affected by covid when we had players suspended last year and even played an OF game without numerous players and our manager.

They absolutely need to feel oppressed despite no facts to back any of their claims be it in footballing or social terms.

Back