Aberdeen away

Bad news for folk without tickets IMO that this is the first game after a winter break that was brought forward and games with 500 before that in that everyone will want to go now as they're chompin.

Our bus was confident that everyone on the bus would be OK for a ticket before all this started now I think it might be a struggle.

I got one through my Bronze MyGers - no idea how - but i'll still take it all day.

I don't see there being more demand for a midweek game up there compared to one during the Christmas holidays when everyone is off.

Bad news for folk without tickets IMO that this is the first game after a winter break that was brought forward and games with 500 before that in that everyone will want to go now as they're chompin.

Our bus was confident that everyone on the bus would be OK for a ticket before all this started now I think it might be a struggle.

I got one through my Bronze MyGers - no idea how - but i'll still take it all day.
We're opposite I've a much better chance of getting one from my bus now

Everyone had the opinion this would be BCD and now can't get holidays etc in time

Would've thought the opposite. It's gone from a midweek during the xmas holidays with everyone on holiday, to midweek just after xmas.

Just watched highlights of our last league meeting there.
Alfie scoring 2 striker's goals in a 2-1 win that should have been about 4-1. Tav missed a penalty and they should have had another red card after having already had one, Beaton bottled it.

Just booked a table in the usual away pub as obviously still table service. Shambles we still need to do that.

They'll take a major hit with that, usually rammed when we play there.

Thanks - Also just noticed me an the kid are in different sections (won't matter in reality but a bit of a shambles from the club)
Domestic away Like European away , Everyone stands where they want

Links medical practice - 2 minute walk to the away end. Know a few boys who park there every time.

Park Rd, Aberdeen, AB24 5AU
Cheers mate, suspect this will be a last minute dash north but I really don’t want to miss this!

My daughter works in Saltoun arms.
Opens at 10am on a Sunday so we would always go for opening before games at Pittodrie, always decent in there before and after the game.

Not sure what it'll be like with table service, don't have many tables from memory so I assume they've had to get stuff in.

Last edited:
Opens at 10am on a Sunday so we would always go for opening before games at Pittodrie, always decent in there before and after the game.

Not sure what it'll be like with table service, don't have many tables from previously from memory so I assume they've had to get stuff in.
Maybe use the pool table as a table? I have asked her to watch for a spare ticket as I can nip down quick as only in Rosemount.

We can now confirm that away support will be welcome at Pittodrie Stadium for the reschedule fixture on Tuesday evening.

All tickets issued for the original date will be valid for this fixture.

Should you have any queries regarding this please contact a member of our team who will be happy to help.

Many thanks

Has it been confirmed our original tickets are valid for this match ? They should be and it should be straight forward but you know what this leagues like

Back