kevin clancy is a bonafide cheat

The refs in Scotland are not so much poor as they are cheats, disgusting “performance”. Anyone who thinks there is not an agenda against us is blind.

Don’t think I need to add anything to this thread title.

Another absolutely shocking display from this cheat tonight.

When are we going to just go to the press and say or out loud. He’s a cheat and cannot ever referee our matches ever again or theirs

We missed the best chance to call him out when we won at the piggery in spite of the cheating rat faced little c unt.
Will only loojk like sour grapes now

This is annoying me more than the result.

Kent gets sent off for two minor incidents, Hayes was at it all night and gets two swings of the elbow at Borna.

Borna goes down and gets told to get up, with blood, then it’s not until Brown points it out that the ref sends him for treatment.

I can’t understand it.

Please Rangers, he’s got us right where he wants us.

Call him fucking out!

I still can’t believe we went after Willie Collum rather than this out and out cheat.
Two refs walking of together having a good laugh, two POS

We were poor so no complaints with the result, but %^*& me, he was worse than poor.

Number of fouls that he gave the wrong way was mental. Kent’s cards were a joke. Forearm smash in Barasic not given, which would’ve resulted in Hayes being off (how he stayed on the park I don’t know, ugly wee dookin for chips in a deep fat fryer lady's front bottom).

Should be called out by the club tbh.

As for Brown, don’t understand why someone doesn’t just completely wipe the plastic lady's front bottom out. Just smash him, take a red but %^*& it.

An absolute joke he was but we need to be doing much better

Mcrorie should have been off

Regardless we were awful gio got it wrong tonight imop and his changes were wrong and then to late

We should have properly went for his jugular in 2019. We really only have ourselves to blame. He is a disgusting cheating coont

If the club aren’t going to do anything about this c*nt the rangers fans should do a petition and get as many signatures as possible about Clancy! They won’t pay any attention to it but would it highlight the clear problem him?

It also doesn't excuse the refs piss poor performance.
Nope it doesn't but we allowed ourselves to be dragged down several levels to their standard and by a team of absolute cloggers. We play our own game tonight clancy's performance is irrelevant.

What are the club going to do about it? Points dropped and now missing our best player because of the blatant cheat. December 29th 2019 was the time to go on the offensive from a position of strength but we were as weak as piss then as we are now.

I’m so old I think I’ve seen virtually everything in football. I also consider myself to be, by and large, a fair minded man. But Clancy tonight was beyond the pale. Apart from all the other nonsense, Ryan Kent‘s second booking was a total disgrace.

It’s obviously too much to expect condemnation from the MSM in Scotland, but surely someone at Ibrox has to take the inevitable fine and/or censure to call it for what it is

After that,Clancy should never be allowed near a football park again….he was as bad as I have ever seen.Conned time and time again with the sheepsh***ers falling down.Yet when they are in their own box they are pulling,shoving and blatantly blocking and he can’t see it.What exactly is he looking at ?

He’s a fucking cheat. He gives anything against us that even looks like it could be a foul - always in dangerous areas for the opposition… and conversely we get nothing.

I don’t like using the term because I don’t think the refs here are cheats but Clancy, Jesus h Christ it just happens far too often.

Kent’s sending off was an atrocious decision.

Part of the reason we were poor was because Aberdeen were given a licence to be as rough as they liked with us while we could barely touch them.
Nonsense should we expect them to play nice and be fair ? Expect a battle and bring it to them.. we were utter crap and didn't deserve to win..

Make no mistake, they hate us.

None of us should ever apologise for them calling them what they are.

No point in him copping a ban.

There should be a club statement issued tonight.
A manager can say he doesn't agree with decisions without getting a ban. I'm sure Gio has clever enough ise of English to call it out without implying there was cheating.

Club need to call him out. The majority of us said before the game that he’d cost us and that’s what happened. When we beat the scum 2-1 at Parkhead it was the worst referee performance I’ve ever seen - even worse than Beaton against Hibs.

Stewart Robertson and co are responsible for nights like tonight.

Went for the dignified silence after 29 December 2019.

Why Clancy gets games like tonight.

I agree along with a fair amount of our fans who think we should be able to beat teams with a corrupt ref.

Back