kevin clancy is a bonafide cheat

As a team we need to get in a refs face, especially tonight when they know theres a cheat ripping the absolute piss.

At the penalty, at the red card, we trudged away from the cheating bassa. Doesnt change anything, but makes it at least look like were no just lapping it up

No excuse that they’ve moved the bloody fixtures to suit Celtic? The only league in world football!

WTF?
Look there's no argument from me there. Forget that for just a minute and focus on this though..... We have just dropped two points to a team totally bereft of any footballing ability whatsoever. They truly are f*****g woeful and we allowed them to control that game tonight. That is my overriding feeling tonight.

I've not read anything in this thread because anyone who thinks anything other than Clancy should not referee any game is crazy.

Reactions: VGM
Alex Ferguson would have turned the spotlight on the referee's performance to distract from the poor performance.

When was the new rule introduced that a ball does not need to be static on the penalty spot when a penalty kick is taken?. Been watching football for 58 years and never have I seen that happen before. Maybe should be called the 'New Clancy Penalty.Kick Rule'.
You can bet your life there would have been a re-take if he’d missed.

When was the new rule introduced that a ball does not need to be static on the penalty spot when a penalty kick is taken?. Been watching football for 58 years and never have I seen that happen before. Maybe should be called the 'New Clancy Penalty.Kick Rule'.
EURO '96 mind Uri Geller moved the ball just before Gary Mac missed the penalty ?

The club cannot let this go over this, a statement calling it out or even legal action if it costs us the league? If I were Kevin Clancy, i’d be a very very nervous man.

Rangers joined Aberdeen and played their brand of frantic, chaotic, amateur football tonight - which nullified our talented players up front.

Even with the loose canon, Padre Clancy, against us we needed to slow it down and pass the ball around.

As for Looney Tune Broon -he'll soon be joining his wee pals Griff and Lennon on the streets after they gamble their last pennies away!

The club cannot let this go over this, a statement calling it out or even legal action if it costs us the league? If I were Kevin Clancy, i’d be a very very nervous man.

I wouldn’t.

We will do %^*& all.

Gio didn’t even call it out.

Had that been the tims, Sky would have been talking about Clancy all night. That’s because Celtic have been banging the drum for years. We haven’t and never will.

He’ll sleep like a baby tonight, serenaded by all his pals who will be delighted with that result tonight as it gets their team to within a couple of points of first place thanks to an assist from him.

LAW 14: THE PENALTY KICK​

IFAB Laws of the Game 2021-22

Procedure

The ball must be stationary on the penalty mark and the goalposts, crossbar and goal net must not be moving.

The ball clearly rolls back off the spot just before sheep player connected , surely that’s a retake and the linesman seen it coz I was right behind him

Despite obviously giving us nothing tonight and missing a few of their tastier challenges he simply guesses at every important decision.

If you shout loud enough you will easily fool him and that happened tonight.

LAW 14: THE PENALTY KICK​

IFAB Laws of the Game 2021-22

Procedure

The ball must be stationary on the penalty mark and the goalposts, crossbar and goal net must not be moving.
You could put your house on it,that if he missed that penalty he would've had it retaken.

Has he refereed us since the 2-1 game at the Piggery? Another disgraceful performance from the weird looking gimp.
Did you miss the chunk taken out of Morelos thigh by the Dundee Hibs player not even a foul!
No card yet two bookings for Kent for handbags missed Hayes on Barisic when nose started to bleed and sends off to get bleeding seen to if he had acted earlier then the bleeding could have been arrested.
How does Brown get away with his gesture to Kent when ordered off ungentlemanly conduct all day long after all if Candias can get a second yellow for blowing a kiss to an opponent everything is fair game now.

We even had Borna off the field after he'd been elbowed in the face. Didn't stop their free-kick being taken.

A cheat.
I was screaming at the tv. He tells him to leave the field allows the free kick to go ahead and you actually see the rhat cu*t pointing to the touch line to keep him off the field. No more than a cheating weasel who needs taken to task.

Why was Morelos booked after accidental handball? Definite penalty (ignoring the push on Borna) but didn't think it was a mandatory booking

Hate to blame the refs, we were dire.

But that is the worst ref performance I've seen since Beaton against hibs.

Fucking dire cheat of a lady's front bottom.
Just a reminder Clancy league Cup final is more recent than that other howler of a game.

He was out to do his hero's a favour here with the help of that disgusting prick Brown.

He let them away with niggly fouls all game while blowing whistle every single time they were touched and theatrically fell over.
He booked Morelos for an accidental handball in the hope he could send him off later
He sent Borna off to get his nose seen to when they had a dangerous free kick into the box, leaving us with 9 men, after ignoring the forearm smash on him that caused the injury and letting him play on for several minutes with a bloody nose.
He extended injury time nearly a minute past the four to give them one more chance to get ball into our box
He booked Kent twice for absolutely nothing

An out and out cheat.

Boydie rapidly going down in my estimations.

Can admin do another emoji of boydie bending over and taking one to replace his smiley face ones .

Can we not have an ex Rangers man in the media actually a sticking up for us for once? The papes have plenty we've got none, Rae, Ferguson Moore etc 19th Century Terrorist bootlickers, sickening.

Ball came off the spot and was moving pen shouldn't been allowed. Twice Hayes hit our players in the face and got away with it. Borna had blood coming from his nose and Clancy told him to get on with it. Told him to go off when we defending a corner. Big Boydy tonight was very quiet I think he has been told to stop smiling.

He's cheated us again which I predicted on here pre match if we didn't score a couple of quick goals leaving him an opportunity. That doesn't make me a genius we know he's a cheat, he couldn't be anything else after that OF fiasco.

It saddens me we didn't end his career. It saddens me to the depths of hell that the club will do nothing as they did in backing Beale against the cheat.

He will cost us the league if we get him enough. Again I don't need to be a genius to fathom that one out

Last edited:
Did you miss the chunk taken out of Morelos thigh by the Dundee Hibs player not even a foul!
No card yet two bookings for Kent for handbags missed Hayes on Barisic when nose started to bleed and sends off to get bleeding seen to if he had acted earlier then the bleeding could have been arrested.
How does Brown get away with his gesture to Kent when ordered off ungentlemanly conduct all day long after all if Candias can get a second yellow for blowing a kiss to an opponent everything is fair game now.

Dont worry the compliance officer will CITE brown on the 7th of Feb and will miss the next match there after.

Why was Morelos booked after accidental handball? Definite penalty (ignoring the push on Borna) but didn't think it was a mandatory booking
Depends who the ref is and what colour the player's jersey is.

It has been mandatory to book players for "over celebrating" a goal but that doesn't apply if you go crowd surfing at Ross county's ground.

I'm trying to make my mind up if tonight's referee performance was as bad as Beaton's infamous refereeing of the Hibs game at Ibrox.

It's the closest I can think of anyway

he would have done exactly that, but it would not change the fact it was a poor performance.
that's true but it would have set the narrative about the ref's performance ( and the linesman's performance in not bringing Hayes elbow on Borna to the ref's attention.

Back