Former Celtic scout Ken Divers arrested in Vietnam

For over 2 years we’ve known about this but we were restricted by the authorities on naming him. Now we’re not. Apologies about the link but now we have another…

That vile club is riddled from top to bottom with perpetrators and enablers.
Close it down, freeze their accounts, sell off their assets and compensate the victims then prosecute all involved to the fullest extent of the law.

Sadly think there are still many enablers working to keep this hidden and I think it’s from government down.
It starts at Sturgeon and goes downwards from there.

She knows perfectly well about this national disgrace and chooses to ignore it as she cares more about votes than child safety.

She also sanctioned the child abuse enquiry not investigating sporting and religious groups for the same reason.

In so doing, she is an enabler.

Last edited:
The law?
The judiciary in this country is riddled with those who enjoy this type of thing and who will go to extraordinary lengths to protect others who do too.
Police, judiciary and politicians will be involved. Thats the reason for no inquiry. Add to that the existing Scottish Government care more about votes than the victims and an inquiry would turn their core voters away from them.

Sometimes i despise what the SNP have turned this country into, make no mistake they are stopping this peadophile ring being outed.

This is beyond shocking and disgusting , the article refusing to name Celtic choosing the mouthful of "ex Scots youth football coach" instead.

SNP clearly want this paedo ring covered up !

Surely the political opposition parties should be grilling the SNP over this?

There's another one in the sun today.

A YOUTH football coach who worked for clubs including Celtic has been accused of a string of child sex offences.

Mark McAuley, 32, ran training sessions for the Celtic Soccer Academy for kids in Scotland and Ireland two years ago before being axed.
There’s another thread about him mate. Spotlight tracked him down a while ago.

There seem no end to the debauchery of that club. I congratulate you for your work gentlemen and hope the victims soon get some ease from their suffering.
Makes you wonder just how big this ring was and who at the top was involved. I bet there are a lot of them afraid at the moment

Its truly mind blowing that more and more are being discovered and that not one newspaper is investigation this.
Surely this can no longer be ignored? This was a pedophile ring and was hidden to try save the face of the club.
Burn the fucking place to the ground.

There seem no end to the debauchery of that club. I congratulate you for your work gentlemen and hope the victims soon get some ease from their suffering.
Makes you wonder just how big this ring was and who at the top was involved. I bet there are a lot of them afraid at the moment
I would hazard a guess that a few are hoping for a trial with god before a trial with the sheriff.

I think a fair few are indeed planning on saying nothing and taking the secrets to their grave. I trust Spotlight to try and undo their evil plans.
I suppose a deathbed confession (pun intended) is too much to hope for.

Decency is not a quality these scumbags possess.

That crossed my mind too, it’s great he’s being extradited to Scotland but a Vietnamese punishment may be far stiffer than anything our courts will give him.
2 years in the making gives you hope the authorities have got this one right and will come down on him like a tonne of bricks
He's being extradited back to Scotland because the crime or crimes were committed here not in Vietnam

A YOUTH football coach who worked for clubs including Celtic has been accused of a string of child sex offences.

Mark McAuley, 32, ran training sessions for the Celtic Soccer Academy for kids in Scotland and Ireland two years ago before being axed.
This is Mark Mcauley who gave a talk at the Child Protection Forum at the chamber of secrets in 2018. You could not make this up, they are sick bastards.

Tick tock,

hanging is too good for them.

Hopefully the survivors will get some justice and peace knowing these folk are finally having to pay for their crimes.

Is this the forum that they announced that they where doing more than any other club to combat this?
When is their internal investigation being released?
Aren’t internal investigations what got them in this mess in the first place.

She knows perfectly well about this national disgrace and chooses to ignore it as she cares more about votes than child safety.

She also sanctioned the child abuse enquiry not investigating sporting and religious groups for the same reason.

And remember also, Sturgeon AKA “the chief mammy.” The “top” corporate parent I believe. What type of parent permits this type of behaviour?

A vile football club spawned by the Roman Catholic Cult whose influence in Scotland cannot be underestimated,Child abuse and rape is rampant in both organisations and Scotland’s authorities are infiltrated with members of both and they will protect them to the hilt.

This was an organised paedophile ring without any shadow in a doubt.
In any other civilised country in the world this wouldn‘t even be up for debate. There was a paedophile ring in operation, the idea that all these guys were operating independently, without knowledge of each other is fùcking laughable.

The government having an inquiry into historic abuse, but excluding religious organisations and sporting institutions was an absolute disgrace. A politically motivated tactic to protect a sizeable rump of their core support. A sham and an absolute outrage.

Just a quick message to the lurkers.

The disapproving words of a Celtic fan, will mean twice that of a Rangers fan, or any other football fan, or other person.

For too long, far too many of Celtic's supports have hidden behind the 'point scoring' comfort blanket. What went on at Celtic was horrific, and there's hundreds of victims who deserve justice. Those abusers, have got away with it for too long, as there isn't an appetite for justice within the Celtic support.

You can make a difference, mobilize your supporters groups, podcasts and prominent supporters who have a voice, and can make a noise about getting a full scale enquiry. This isn't about who you support, point scoring, point deductions, fines.

This is about people who took it upon themselves to abuse a position of power, to sexually abuse kids as part of an organized ring. You aren't protecting Celtic, you are protecting pedophiles. The victims deserve justice.

Last edited:
Just a quick message to the lurkers.

The disapproving words of a Celtic fan, will mean twice that of a Rangers fan, or any other football fan, or other person.

For too long, far too many of Celtic's supports have hidden behind the 'point scoring' comfort blanket. What went on at Celtic was horrific, and there's hundreds of victims who deserve justice. Those abusers, have got away with it for too long, as there isn't an appetite for justice within the Celtic support.

You can make a difference, mobilize your supporters groups, podcasts and prominent supporters who have a voice, and can make a noise about getting a full scale enquiry. This isn't about who you support, point scoring, point deductions, fines.

This is about people who took it upon themselves to abuse a position of power, to sexually abuse kids as part of an organized ring. The victims deserve justice.
Unfortunately the majority want nothing more than this to go away. Even to the point of threatening us with our lives etc.
What they seem to forget is all our research comes from their own archives. They put it there, not us.
All we done is joined it all together and stated facts (with a bit more research)
The club have been protected for too long on this issue. The world has to know.

They claimed it ended with Torbett in the 70s, then again in the 90s. Then they claimed it ended with Cairney in the mid-90s

This has been ongoing for nearly 6 decades now, and I don't believe them when they say it's in the past

That has been understood for many years....what these guys in Spotlight face is a cover up. there is no-one interest in the the truth because of who is involved.

The story of the scale of abuse at Celtic is obviously the major one here, but almost as significant now is the utterly staggering dearth of column inches given to highlighting it.

I appreciate there is an ongoing legal process taking place that prevents full disclosure, but why no one in the MSM media is willing to call out this seeming cover-up is both sinister and shocking.

She's more interested in tearing up the country why worry about kids getting sexual abused. This should be investigated by the metropolitan police and if its found that msp's knew and did nothing they should be charged knowing this has been happening for decades makes the silence more disturbing

This is a great shout, so much sickening things out there that it's easy to become disillusioned.
I fully understand what you’re saying and I’ve actually answered this previously in another thread.
There’s no question that the personal accounts that we’ve heard doesn’t affect us. Each member of Spotlight knew exactly what they were getting involved in.
What I can say is that Spotlight are strong and certainly do help each other when it’s needed. You can only imagine how the survivors feel. So we fight on for justice. We have no choice.

He's being extradited back to Scotland because the crime or crimes were committed here not in Vietnam
I know that, my insinuation was that he could have been up to his dirty crimes over there. Best strung from a tree to playing pool and watching Sky Sports in a Scottish holiday camp

There is no way this can ever be passed off as a coincidence. This has to have been structured and organised.

As ever when these things come to light my thoughts are always with the boys that suffered. These were all kids with a talent and a real chance in life. Many have passed away, some still suffer and I suspect none have ever been able to forget.
This was a very well organised as you say. To the point of cross border abuse involved with perpetrators at that club and also the Catholic clergy. One of whom we uncovered previously.
Only a full independent inquiry directed by Westminster will get to the truth.

Oh christ.

This guy used to run his school team in Paisley and also the district side in the 80s.

This has totally given me the creeps. Hes taught folk I know and ran teams that folk I know played for.
Danny Divers' dad? Scout out of Bishopton, so yes- probably their Renfrewhire guy.

Back