Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Well done spotlight for hunting down this pair. Saddens me there are even new perpetrators being found in the president day such as McAuley who are employed by that club, yet they still maintain separate entity for the majority. The ground underneath Celtic FC is becoming very unsteady and will continue to do so. Hope the victims find justice, blowing the roof off that rancid organisation.

Unbelievable. There is no way that senior figures at that club were unaware of what was going on. This scandal just gets worse with every bit of information coming to light.

As BN94 said recently SAB, there’s more to come.

And yet this Club is protected by football & government authorities.

Quite interesting on McAuley. He’s also involved with Alloa, as you know. So that’s the two most senior people in the SFA, Petrie & Mulraney, who’s clubs are involved. I wonder how relevant this is to their whitewash ?

I get angry reading this stuff GY. God knows how the victims/survivors feel. I do think that the truth is slowly but surely making itself known to the wider public.

It’s infuriating mate.

So many of These poor people have actually shown remarkable strength in coping with this for decades. Decades.

Others took their own lives because they couldn’t cope as well as them, tragically.

It’s infuriating mate.

So many of These poor people have actually shown remarkable strength in coping with this for decades. Decades.

Others took their own lives because they couldn’t cope as well as them, tragically.
To go through what they have experienced. And to continually have obstacles placed in front of them in their quest for justice, while dealing with the trauma of memories, is something that requires mental strength and courage.

Quite interesting on McAuley. He’s also involved with Alloa, as you know. So that’s the two most senior people in the SFA, Petrie & Mulraney, who’s clubs are involved. I wonder how relevant this is to their whitewash ?
They should be removed from their position of influence immediately, but we all know the levels that these enablers will stoop to.
SFA/SPFL ARE CORRUPT TO THE CORE.

I don't even think the word sinister covers that issue.

They should be removed from their position of influence immediately, but we all know the levels that these enablers will stoop to.
SFA/SPFL ARE CORRUPT TO THE CORE.

Yes Stoorie.

An example. The SFA Review AKA Whitewash doesn’t mention that Hibs knew of Neely’s abuse behaviour, before him passing to Rangers.

They did. Kenny Waugh their chairman did. Yet he kept it quiet to protect their reputation.

And more kids were abused due to this. And this is all documented, but wasn’t included in the SFA report. Of course, Rod Petrie is SFA President, as you know.

We’ve known about Divers for over 2 years. It personally frustrated me as I wanted to get his name out. Unfortunately we were restricted by the home office.
We told you there was more to come. And there will be more after this.
I just sit shaking my head every time wondering how in the hell is this happening without a word from scum fc.

Just disgusting and well done on fighting the corner of the victims as otherwise wouldn’t get put in the public domain.

And another tracked down by Spotlight..

A former youth coach with links to Celtic and Alloa Athletic has been charged in connection with allegations of sexual abuse against young boys.

Mark McAuley, 31, of Dunfermline, Fife, is facing nine charges involving four children. He is accused of sexual offences against two boys under the age of 13 and two other youths under the age of 16.

McAuley’s online CV states that he was an international coach with the Celtic Soccer Academy, which is part of the Premiership club and teaches children to “learn to play the Celtic way”.

Photographs posted online by the academy in 2019 show him working with young boys and girls, wearing Celtic FC training gear, at club-sanctioned training events held in Sweden, Northern Ireland and Scotland.

McAuley also helped to train young players at Alloa Athletic between December 2018 and March 2020.

The League One club stressed his role as a coach with their youth academy had been voluntary and unpaid. Ewen Cameron, the club secretary, said: “Mr McAuley had been vetted and cleared in line with all of the club’s established child safeguarding policies prior to his appointment and at no time had the club any reason to doubt the probity of his conduct as part of his duties.”

It is alleged that McAuley repeatedly pinned a child down, put his hand under their trousers and touched their genitals. He is also accused of asking a child to remove his clothing and inviting them into his bed while he wore only his underwear.

McAuley also faces three charges of sending a sexual communication to a child, one of causing a child to hear a verbal sexual communication and another of causing a boy to look at a sexual image.

The alleged offences are said to have taken place at addresses in Dunfermline, Edinburgh and Tain in the Highlands, as well as in a vehicle on the A9 and elsewhere, between February 2016 and August 2019. McAuley, who previously ran a children’s football coaching business in the Highlands, pleaded not guilty to all charges when his case was called at Inverness sheriff court late last year. Sheriff Margaret Neilson adjourned the case until next month and released McAuley on bail.

It is alleged that McAuley repeatedly pinned a child down, put his hand under their trousers and touched their genitals. He is also accused of asking a child to remove his clothing and inviting them into his bed while he wore only his underwear.

McAuley also faces three charges of sending a sexual communication to a child, one of causing a child to hear a verbal sexual communication and another of causing a boy to look at a sexual image.

Celtic FC did not respond to a request for comment. Its website says: “We are committed to protecting children and vulnerable adults from all forms of harm and actively promote the creation of a positive, safe and supportive environment.”

“Celtic FC did not respond to a request for comment”

Well colour me shocked. Absolutely repulsive club.

So whats the figure at now with connections to celtic?

We had the guy from Inverness last week and McAuley & Divers this week. Now Alloa in the mix who have board members at the sfa. The same sfa who took years to produce a document into child abuse in Scottish football which was put together by a guy who's once partner was a multiple child abuser. It was a whitewash!

We have elected members of parliament (all parties) who although say nice things when you have dialogue with them actually don't really want to stick their necks out.

Next we have the snp. What can you say about this mob that's not be said before. Votes is all that matters.

Finally celtic fc. Brass neck, no shame no conscious.

So today 3 separate stories about CSA at celtic have came out, massive news obviously. The skeptic in me wonders what they are trying to distract us from by "allowing" 3 big stories out at once.

why would certain MSP's want to distance themselves from this scandal leaving them in career suicide when the news breaks, the nation would then see them and their agenda and decide not to vote them back in especially if they were of decent moral fibre and found this aiding and abetting totally abhorrent.
You give the people of Scotland too much credit. Celtc fans and republicans only care about their club and independence. They won’t give this a second thought. What a horrible place scotland has become.

We had the guy from Inverness last week and McAuley & Divers this week. Now Alloa in the mix who have board members at the sfa. The same sfa who took years to produce a document into child abuse in Scottish football which was put together by a guy who's once partner was a multiple child abuser. It was a whitewash!

We have elected members of parliament (all parties) who although say nice things when you have dialogue with them actually don't really want to stick their necks out.

Next we have the snp. What can you say about this mob that's not be said before. Votes is all that matters.

Well summed up B

Spot on there, mate. I'd also like to know more about the quick resignation of Dominic McKay and why the media showed no interest in finding out the exact reason he bailed out so abruptly.

When this is all proven in a court of law (not before), we as a fanbase cannot let this be suppressed or ignored any longer. It’s not a point scoring matter tbh but it cannot be allowed to be diluted, bottled and placed back on a darkened shelf. Banners, protests, tifo’s or whatever to let the world know about the blatant evils that club has performed on children. It’s been enacted, condoned, enabled and all packaged into one single excuse when mentioned of bigotry. They are utter scum.

When this is all proven in a court of law (not before), we as a fanbase cannot let this be suppressed or ignored any longer. It’s not a point scoring matter tbh but it cannot be allowed to be diluted, bottled and placed back on a darkened shelf. Banners, protests, tifo’s or whatever to let the world know about the blatant evils that club has performed on children. It’s been enacted, condoned, enabled and all packaged into one single excuse when mentioned of bigotry. They are utter scum.
Tennis balls thrown on the pitch from behind a banner at every match. The ball is in the governing bodies court.

Yes Stoorie.

An example. The SFA Review AKA Whitewash doesn’t mention that Hibs knew of Neely’s abuse behaviour, before him passing to Rangers.

They did. Kenny Waugh their chairman did. Yet he kept it quiet to protect their reputation.

And more kids were abused due to this. And this is all documented, but wasn’t included in the SFA report. Of course, Rod Petrie is SFA President, as you know.
Disgraceful. Petrie and Hibernian should be facing the stiffest of punishments.

The Scottish government should be brought down over this. They are completely unfit to govern.

Yes Stoorie.

That is right Pal , Neely got let go they said what a lot of shyte and then Hibs watched him walk into another job involving kids and said nothing ..... Must be in their genes

We’ve known about Divers for over 2 years. It personally frustrated me as I wanted to get his name out. Unfortunately we were restricted by the home office.
We told you there was more to come. And there will be more after this.

Just watched a video on youtube by the Scottish Family Party regarding a tweet by SNP MP Karen Adams who claims "paedophiles are people too".

Its about 26 minutes long but well worth a listen.

Would this Party be interested in your research?

The Scottish government should be brought down over this. They are completely unfit to govern.
I agree but this SNP administration and their Poileas poodles were happy to gloss over the discovery of hundreds of childrens bodies dumped in a mass, unmarked grave at Smyllum Park Orphanage.

An institution known for brutality and abuse yet the discovery of a mass grave wasn’t deemed suspicious.

I agree but this SNP administration and their Poileas poodles were happy to gloss over the discovery of hundreds of childrens bodies dumped in a mass, unmarked grave at Smyllum Park Orphanage.

An institution known for brutality and abuse yet the discovery of a mass grave wasn’t deemed suspicious.

Absolutely sinful. Truly unforgivable.

I'm in total agreement. Way back in this thread I suggested we should have banners in all four sides of the stadium at every game simply saying "JUSTICE FOR CELTICS VICTIMS"

The incompetent police scotland should be conducting raids on all surviving ex board members of that scum club,who presided over the abuse years.
I think they did and if memory serves me right they instructed one of the enablers to stick to his story……..yep that’s depths our Police force are willing to go to keep the lid on this and certain individuals out of it

Just watched a video on youtube by the Scottish Family Party regarding a tweet by SNP MP Karen Adams who claims "paedophiles are people too".

Its about 26 minutes long but well worth a listen.

Would this Party be interested in your research?
When did the sick bsstard proclaim that?

Said this for long and weary. Wrote to politicians about this for long and weary.

Getting really pissed off know with the lack of action by unionist parties on this catastrophe. Told them this is the easiest way to rid us of the SNP. Shame on them all, shameless cowards, guess that's why they are politicians.

Looks like demonstrations by the Rangers support is a way forward to embarrass these clowns in to some sort of action.

Good job Knewco Celtic were not involved in tax issues. Politicians would be all over them. NOT.

Said this for long and weary. Wrote to politicians about this for long and weary.

Getting really pissed off know with the lack of action by unionist parties on this catastrophe. Told them this is the easiest way to rid us of the SNP. Shame on them all, shameless cowards, guess that's why they are politicians.

Looks like demonstrations by the Rangers support is a way forward to embarrass these clowns in to some sort of action.

Good job Knewco Celtic were not involved in tax issues. Politicians would be all over them. NOT.
I feel your frustration too. When tax issues take precedence over child abuse. I used to look at this page everyday then all got very real after having my son. I can't think of a worse crime and yet we are scorned for singing certain song about their historical enabler. Not to mention no media attention to the biggest sporting scandal in history.
My last old firm I felt like turning back when we/them walked out just can't stomach applauding or thought of them thinking my applause is for them.

So you are of the opinion they vigorously pursued any and all accusations of sexual assault related to individuals associated with that club, and only incompetence prevented justice?
No....they most likely pursued certain individuals at the time but not all of them.

their pursuit and conviction rate in relation to said individuals was shockingly sparce,especially when they were allegedly handed a list of 14 perpetrators and never followed up on it.
The lack of investigation and punishment (courts fault), ultimately allowed the ones that were caught and convicted to re-offend again (after being re-employed by the club).
Police scotland (or strathclyde police) in my mind,never did their job properly and even "advised" an ex employee to "stick to their story"....they are incompetent and allegedly corrupt.

As i said,your opinion differs from mine and i have no wish to detract from this thread and the efforts of those behind the scenes here,or the victims ,who are due justice,so we will agree to disagree and move on.

No....they most likely pursued certain individuals at the time but not all of them.

their pursuit and conviction rate in relation to said individuals was shockingly sparce,especially when they were allegedly handed a list of 14 perpetrators and never followed up on it.
The lack of investigation and punishment (courts fault), ultimately allowed the ones that were caught and convicted to re-offend again (after being re-employed by the club).
Police scotland (or strathclyde police) in my mind,never did their job properly and even "advised" an ex employee to "stick to their story"....they are incompetent and allegedly corrupt.

As i said,your opinion differs from mine and i have no wish to detract from this thread and the efforts of those behind the scenes here,or the victims ,who are due justice,so we will agree to disagree and move on.
And neither do I so let's agree on that at least.

Back