Souttar booed at tynecastle tonight when his name read out and at start of game

Haha seriously ?

Souttar at Tynecastle, Wright at Pittodrie…
Who do these little club supporters think they are ? :D Begruding their players the chance to play for the biggest club in Scotland ?

I cannot imagine booing one of our players if we knew he was on the way to Real Madrid or something

I don't mind hearts,have few mates that support them but that's as tin pot as you get!

Reactions: VGM
Haha seriously ?

Who do these little club supporters think they are ? :D Begruding their players the chance to play for the biggest club in Scotland ?

I cannot imagine booing one of our players if we knew he was on the way to Real Madrid or something
Wound a few up last night by pointing out they had 2 of our ex players and we didn't give a shit.

Haha seriously ?

Different scenario, tbh.

I would like to see Katic return and be part of a loan deal to get Souter in early.
Katic could do a great job for Hearts for the remainder of the season and it would let the lad get his feet back under the desk of Scottish football.
Of course, all this could only happen if all parties wanted it, but it would be ideal.

I would like to see Katic return and be part of a loan deal to get Souter in early.
Katic could do a great job for Hearts for the remainder of the season and it would let the lad get his feet back under the desk of Scottish football.
Of course, all this could only happen if all parties wanted it, but it would be ideal.
Not a bad shout to be fair , more so if Katic could score the winner at Parkhead again.

Last edited:
Played for Rangers in the Challenge Cup and now for Hadjuk Split. Not sure he can play for anyone else this season.

Bet they wouldn’t have booed him if he was going to Celtic this is what the hearts support have become
I bet they would have, not sure how you're arriving at that conclusion. In general terms, hearts fans dislike them more than us. Thought that would be obvious.

I bet they would have, not sure how you're arriving at that conclusion. In general terms, hearts fans dislike them more than us. Thought that would be obvious.
I’m not so sure about that mate , maybe once upon a time

Bet they wouldn’t have booed him if he was going to Celtic this is what the hearts support have become
You couldn’t be any further from the truth. Hearts absolutely despise the filth with a passion. If he signed for the filth he would have been in danger of being assaulted.

Hearts fans have an extremely deep rooted hatred of the filth, their hatred for us doesn’t even come close. Any jambos I know, and I have quite a few very good jambos mates, despise that club as much as any of us.

I might have got carried away with the assault comment, however, souttar would already be out the door if he signed a pre contract with the scum.

Would put a "take it or leave it" offer of £150k on the table and leave it there until window is shut

I am of an age where I still see Hearts fans as ok, we are, many of us, the same people in different colours.

I do realise that may not be the case anymore for lots of people but for many of my generation it still is. I know loads of Hearts fans, they know there won’t be a Hearts pub on holiday so they look for a Rangers pub because they know they’ll be welcome.

Nothing wrong with that IMHO. And they are welcome.

Had many a great day in the pubs in Gorgie on away days, completely different to the welcome you got in Leith. Worth remembering.

Back