would you accept gerrard at the legends game in March?

That was literally the day he left for %^*& sake Jesus Christ, bit weird you went out of your way to save or find that though I must say, and if you're saving my tweets you'll have many saying I was well over the initial reaction.
Fair play to a man who can admit an error or climb down from an initial knee jerk reaction.

I'll let you know how it feels to me if i'm ever wrong. :p

personally now the dust has settled, and the start Gio has had, I wish SG all the best and hope they all do well. It would look better on the job he did here if he was a success there.

If he was invited to play in the legends game in March though, I am not entirely sure how the support would take it, I have seen a few people still seem sour towards him on twitter and in whatsapp groups. Personally, I would like to see him get invited and, if I was able to make the game, would most certainly show my respects.
Yes, legend

Delighted to see the overwhelming majority are behind the job he done for us.

Heard a guy on talksport who covered conflicts in the world. He told the story of meeting one of the top guys of Hezbollah in Beirut. He said for a guy who hated the west and it's values, one of the first thing the Hezbollah guy asked him was about SG and liverpool fc.

That's how big a name he is, we done well getting him and he left us in a far better place. Job done and done well.

Yes. I was not happy in the manner he left but I’ve always wished him well and I’d love to see him again in a Rangers top. That said it’s far too early for him in such a game.

Yes, definitely.
I was a bit disappointed in the way he left but this is the Manager who brought us the 55, stopped the yahoos getting their 9.75, went the whole league season unbeaten and gave this ageing Bear memories to last the rest of my life.

Absolutely. He did so much for this club and has been forgiven despite leaving us midway through the season

Yes A good chance for a thank you and farewell.
The man worked his socks off for us and did all he could to get us to where we need to be. Then wins 55! Always be a hero.

Of course. It stung at the time and we probably all said things in the heat of the moment, but let's not forget the turnaround that he was responsible for. Gerrard is now in the annals of Rangers history and rightly so.

He's not a legend.

So no.

And I say that as someone who holds no ill will against him.
He helped rebuild us domestically and in Europe got us back to the top especially in an undefeated season and stopping their 9.75 iar and you dont consider him a legend? ffs

Last edited:
Of course especially winning 55 including not losing to septic in any games last season
also gave us some fantastic Europe nights

Considering where we were when he came in as to were like when he left it was night and day, guy should be remembered as a legend because he killed Terry Munro and gave us 55, also gave us the delight in seeing the sharkfest with the mutants, then sending all at saville fc into complete meltdown and they have not recovered from it to this day. Off course he should get an invite to the legends game IMO

He helped rebuild us domestically and in Europe got us back to the top especially in an undefeated season and stopping their 9.75 iar and you dont consider him a legend? ffs

Nope.

He won us the league which was amazing.

But he lost his hunger to go again and build on that.

Also far too many domestic cup disasters.

Men like Walter Smith & Jock Wallace are managerial legends.. Gerrard is nowhere near them.

Back