Kevin Thomson defends his mate Scott Brown

He gets one thing right, would go to the gutter for him which is where the Lego muncher likes to frequent, pizza in hand.

Sorry Kevin but better to say nothing at all here. Yes he is your mate but he’s a cheating bastard and is given free rein to do as he pleases simply because the media and others have bought into the lie of “that’s who he is and what he does” - you are adding to the problem by repeating this shite

KT has never hidden his friendship with Brown which is fair enough and I agree to the extent of players shouldn’t buy his pish.

But diving to get a fellow professional sent off and then waving at him is the mark of a cun.t and something I think KT would have plenty to say about if his own side were on the receiving end of.
Don’t think I’ve heard Scott brown speak of Thomson in glowing terms

It’s not Browns fault he gets away with it. If he didn’t get away with it he would stop doing it it’s that simple.
You are right and Kent needs to realise it,
it was the same when we played that sheep lot and it was the only time McKenna made an effort in a match,
and that was to goad Alfie,
but Alfie got through it and Kent needs to do the same

KT is obviously a sound guy and was brilliant for us but based on this and his RTV appearances he is prone to talking shite sometimes. But aren't we all?

Usually have a lot of time for KT, and I admire his loyalty to someone he considers a friend.

The fact is, Brown cheated his way through a game that ended with one of our players being sent off because of said cheating.

I wouldn't expect any bear to be sharing your sentiments, Kevin.

Also why does he need to tell us this again He must mention it about 20 times a season on commentary how much s out brown is his mate and a great guy bla bla bla
He was on sportsound talking about kelty and was asked his opinion on Colin hendrys comments on brown. Unsurprisingly he gave a rousing defence of his mate which was echoed by the panel.

You are right and Kent needs to realise it,
it was the same when we played that sheep lot and it was the only time McKenna made an effort in a match,
and that was to goad Alfie,
but Alfie got through it and Kent needs to do the same
He dived and cheated and was facilitated by a compliant cheat.

What do you suggest Kent did there? Not close him down, stand ten yards off him? I can imagine the abuse he would have taken for that on here and at the game.

Probably 99.9% off bears were concerned about Clancy prior to that game. We knew he’d send someone off, the only shock was it wasn’t Morelos That’s not our players not being streetwise, it’s going to happen no matter what we do when we have Clancy refereeing our games.

He dived and cheated and was facilitated by a compliant cheat.

What do you suggest Kent did there? Not close him down, stand ten yards off him? I can imagine the abuse he would have taken for that on here and at the game.

Probably 99.9% off bears were concerned about Clancy prior to that game. We knew he’d send someone off, the only shock was it wasn’t Morelos That’s not our players not being streetwise, it’s going to happen no matter what we do when we have Clancy refereeing our games.
Not hard really, is it.

Who led him on to the punch on Radio Shortbread? If it was Kenny McIntyre, he deserves a kick in the stones.

Mischief making by the media parasites and KT was only too happy to oblige because he’s not wide enough to avoid a soundbite pitfall.

Kenny is one of few bears in there.

A couple of bears understandably left in the spate of redundancies not that long ago.

KT would have known those comments wouldn't have went down well with us and yet he still said it.

Shows you how much he cares about the Rangers support.

I've got no issue with any player diving, or cheating. Said it many times before that we need to be a bit wiser when it comes to it, and play the same game. The rest of the world accepts it as part of the game, we get left behind with our 'corinthian spirit' being the driving force. Fućk that. I thought the win was all that mattered?

What I do take exception to is a referee looking right at the cheating and there being no attempt to disguise it, and taking the wrong action. Clancy had his cards out before the 'coming together' - he'd decided already that he was sending Kent off. He watched as Barisic was pushed then gave a penalty to Aberdeen. He was looking right at the Aberdeen player pushing our player 10 yards back then hold his head like he'd been hit and allowed play to continue. His assistant watched Barisic get hit in the face twice, yet none of them thought it was an incident worth booking the opponent. That's where the issue lies. Not the cheating.

That pish should stop any talk of Thomson being a future Rangers manager.
Don't get all this talk anyway he's with a team with by far the biggest b
He was on sportsound talking about kelty and was asked his opinion on Colin hendrys comments on brown. Unsurprisingly he gave a rousing defence of his mate which was echoed by the panel.

Fair enough not just brown though last game against hibs at Ibrox on rtv I'm sure he was going on about porteous something along the lines of he's a good lad Ryan etc naw he's no Kevin he's a Rangers hating filthy bastard don't care if you have a personal friendship with him,brown and porteous are too of the most hated players

Kenny is one of few bears in there.

A couple of bears understandably left in the spate of redundancies not that long ago.
I’m hoping that it wasn’t Kenny, Grigo. I’d like to credit him with a bit of savvy but I’m not so sure having heard him on occasion.

No doubt it was Dick Gordon or someone else.

if the refs up here did their job from the time he joined the scum broon would having being playing in another division or another country, his mma style of football has went unpunished for over a decade

I say loads of nice things about Rangers and always talk them up, but i don't think people want me as manager

I’m hoping that it wasn’t Kenny, Grigo. I’d like to credit him with a bit of savvy but I’m not so sure having heard him on occasion.

No doubt it was Dick Gordon or someone else.

Yes, I suppose he needs to try to be objective TC, as that’s what he should do in his job.

It’ll be interesting trying to find out who it was. One thing we do know is that DICK Gordon doesn’t let his job get in the way of his hatred for us, I’ve heard that.

Kevin Thomson is a Hibs fan, he has never shied away from that. To be part of our great team you need professionalism and a good moral backbone and I'm afraid by defending that cretin shows he seriously lacks the required judgement to allow himself to have another role with us. Brown epitomises everything our club is not and what his previous bastardised club is, cheating, conniving horrible cunts to a man.

His performance with Clancy is a fundamental reason why woman's football in England can gain greater sponsorship than the men's game here, it's corrupt.

Yes, I suppose he needs to try to be objective TC, as that’s what he should do in his job.

It’ll be interesting trying to find out who it was. One thing we do know is that DICK Gordon doesn’t let his job get in the way of his hatred for us, I’ve heard that.
And to think Sir Duped let him in the building to narrate our dvd/vhs media output.

Kevin Thomson is a Hibs fan, he has never shied away from that. To be part of our great team you need professionalism and a good moral backbone and I'm afraid by defending that cretin shows he seriously lacks the required judgement to allow himself to have another role with us. Brown epitomises everything our club is not and what his previous bastardised club is, cheating, conniving horrible cunts to a man.

His performance with Clancy is a fundamental reason why woman's football in England can gain greater sponsorship than the men's game here, it's corrupt.
Gen up mate? Phuk me.

It was Kenny, he may be a rangers fan but he is no friend of rangers .

Dick Gordon spent most of yesterdays open all mics being childish making petty little quips about ref decisions and penalties along with Willie Miller really peurile stuff.

You can’t defend the indefensible Kevin, mate or not. Brown is a sleekit, horrible piece of work and I just wish we’d had someone over the last few years like Souness, Hurlock or John Brown to let him know what a real hard man looked like. Actually, Harold Davis would have been even better!

It was Kenny, he may be a rangers fan but he is no friend of rangers .

I don’t know the guy, but a friend does & assures me he’s 100% a Rangers man.

I don’t understand how he can be a Rangers fan but he’s no friend of us.

I’m sure you’ll explain O&O ?

Brown is basically a wide-o version of Paul McStay who happened to find himself in Celtic teams with better players and during a time rangers weren't around. Otherwise, an utter no mark in football.

Gen up mate? Phuk me.
There's a reason why we don't attract decent sponsorship, our game is corrupt. When an ex employee publicly defends that corruption by supporting the events last Friday then that needs to be called as it is. Kevin Thomson has just shown he doesn't have the correct judgement to be a future Rangers employee and its lucky we got rid when we did.

I'm not sure where the myth that Brown "wound up" anyone that night has come from.

He cheated, by diving, to con the ref. There was no reaction from any Rangers player.

That's the one let down with Kevin Thomson he defends that absolute cretin, he's letting himself down with that.
Brown shat it once Rangers came back and bailed out the sinking ship as quick as he could.

I think Thomson said it best in his own words -

"It’s not the way I was or what I would do but Scotty is his own person and gets to do what he wants to do."

Says it all, doesn't it. Imagine Morelos being allowed to manhandle and bounce any defender or opposing player he liked without the rate of cards he was accumulating...he'd have been unstoppable in Scotland, as we were witnessing at the time before the red cards and compliance officer began to appear very unfairly for Alfie.

Brown is a protected species in the Scottish league, you only have to look at how often he was very ineffective playing both in the European area a and Internationally.

I don’t know the guy, but a friend does & assures me he’s 100% a Rangers man.

I don’t understand how he can be a Rangers fan but he’s no friend of us.

I’m sure you’ll explain O&O ?
He pretty much always takes the opposing view to anything rangers do(like the.bbc in general) he seemed flabbergasted and irritated that Colin hendry would call out Scott Brown so decided to bring it up with KT to get a rousing defence on the show. Regularly gets that ACSOM lot on the monday sportsound.

Brown is what he is and if he has a log in here he would be loving everyone getting wound up.He has had a good career although a significant part of that is the timing of it, with us being out the league or in a seriously weakened state.
Having said that our players should wise up t o his antics and learn how to get even not mad.Alfie seems to have got the message and Arfield can deal with him.Some of our greats would have had him on toast,Doddie,Greig,Forsyth,DJ,Parlane through to Souness and Gazza.

Scott Brown is the most pathetic player to have titles in this country. His limited ability has been masked by continually cheating and winding others up. He was also fortunate to avoid a strong Rangers team for a decade.

The issue isn't that he winds others up. The issue is officials. As for Thomson he's blinded by his friendship. Thomson has also ignored the blatant disregard for our player's safety and the cheating from the referee and Aberdeen players.

Starting to get really fed up hearing from KT now. If he's not defending Brown it's Porteous. I'd rather have people who want to defend OUR players on Rangers TV rather than the likes of KT and Alex Rae.

Back