Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Over there the reason their bald Japanese striker was abysmal last night is because he’s not used to playing with Mitre balls :))
Half of this forum could have scored his goal vs HIbs, he had the freedom of Celtic park to pass it into the back of the net.

Predicting him to be guff and when the metal sharks come out he will have a 30 page thread over there.

You might be thick, but are you Ronnie O'Connor - King of the paedos - thick?

Do you mean blasé, or laissez faire. I think you'd have to take classes to be as thick as this ignorant, deranged, paedophile loving scumbag:

He must have missed Clancy letting borna play in with a bloodied nose until Aberdeen got a free kick near our goal and then forced him to go off. They honestly can’t see past the end of their noses.

My mate just sent me this. I can’t stop laughing at it.

A Celtic lassie firing out a selfie of herself to get some attention from the Celtic Da’s and one of them sends the most Celtic’s da tweet ever to her. I cant stop laughing at the thought of her getting a notification hoping it’s something like “wow looking great babe HH” and she reads that, chucks the phone down and says “what’s the fucking point” to herself

A Celtic lassie firing out a selfie of herself to get some attention from the Celtic Da’s and one of them sends the most Celtic’s da tweet ever to her. I cant stop laughing at the thought of her getting a notification hoping it’s something like “wow looking great babe HH” and she reads that, chucks the phone down and says “what’s the fucking point” to herself
He needs to get his open bracket and close bracket sorted as well as his grammar. That's all over the place.

Another one with a foreheid the size of a drive-in movie screen.

It must be genetic.

Stevebhoooooy if there was any karma or justice then your club would be shut down for the cover up of a paedophile ring that lasted over 50 years and going by recent arrests is still operating!
56 is on its way ya nonce!
That rant fueled directly by Aribo not making the next round of the AFCON . Seemingly the Loving Cup Ceremony and the SFA were behind it .

TBH that's one dreadful tackle!
Welcome to the SPFL!
It looks bad in that still. It was definitely a sore one but the "tackle" wasn't really out of control. Quite like Jack v Aberdeen, played the ball (although this one was more of a challenge than a pass so prob was jus about a red) and as his foot came down, some idiot stuck their ankle in the way.

You might be thick, but are you Ronnie O'Connor - King of the paedos - thick?

Do you mean blasé, or laissez faire. I think you'd have to take classes to be as thick as this ignorant, deranged, paedophile loving scumbag:

Surely they should be more concerned with their manager's 'blasé faire' attitude to their players' health

Surely they should be more concerned with their manager's 'blasé faire' attitude to their players' health
That shocked me about Furuhashi when Flange said he wanted to play surely he has a duty of care towards the player . You would imagine their medical staff would have had input as well very strange that they risked him .

Back