Hagi out for the season

Horrible news. While he's not been in his best form, Gio clearly liked him based on how often he played. Speedy recovery and back to his best next season hopefully.

Bloody hell, I wasn't expecting that considering he limped off. Thought it would be a month tops.

Speedy recovery Ianis, I think this will force our hand in the transfer market now.

Time for Ross Wilson to step up. Presumably he has a list of players that he has been keeping tabs on for all positions. He now has to go and get the one he will have been tracking for Hagi's position. Cash should not be a problem (within reason).

So much for ITK posters saying just a calf issue!

Get well soon son, he was trying far too hard since Gio came in and this is a hammer blow for the kid.

Over to you Lowry, grab your chance

Right, the club need to pull their finger out and buy the attacking midfielder we so desperately need and who should have been signed last summer.

So much for ITK posters saying just a calf issue!

Get well soon son, he was trying far too hard since Gio came in and this is a hammer blow for the kid.

Over to you Lowry, grab your chance
To be fair, it was GvB who was first to mention a calf issue. Seemed pretty obvious on the night it was knee-related.

I thought this at the time.
It was a similar type of collision to the one that Tav suffered against Antwerp.
These challenges never go well.
I was surprised he was allowed to hobble off the park.

Best wishes to the lad, we will miss him.
It does however open up a place in his position for young Lowry.

Shite for him but good chance it could actually be good news for the team’s performance as he’s been poor for a while. Get a deal done for someone with quality now Rangers.

That’s a massive blow. Even though he was performing below par this season, he always has that ability to score a goal or provide a killer pass.

We simply need to spend big now. IMO two players are required, another creative number 10 type and also a bonafide RW. Having Aribo back is now massive and obviously a chance for Lowry to step into the first team squad.

Anyone remember the media outrage when Hagi was injured during the season opener against Livingston???

He's had no luck with injuries.

All the best son.

Back