MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s deflating when they are 2-0 up in a game where we all (let’s be honest) we’re looking at as a strong possibility of dropped points. Coupled with that absolutely rotten unconvincing first half performance from us. Not good but a much better second half should see us win

He gets so many opportunities - so wasteful.
He's wasted nothing so far and has been caught on the move twice. If his pros around him are not telling him he's being closed down from behind then theres a real problem in that midfield. The times he has been on the ball around the box in the 10 position he's opend Livingston up. Two guilt edged chance so far we should be 3-0 up and we're not.

We're clearly watching a different game.

Very poor no attacking threat,better get the finger oot,itten should be no where near the starting 11

Massive second half, if we drop points at home to Livi and they win at Tynecastle we are in trouble.

Some of the hot takes in here Jesus Christ.

Do you enjoy football, do you understand football or is sitting in the house playing with your fanny more appealing?

Get a grip sloppy 45, got a couple of Tampons in CR2 if you need any for the second half.

We looked a threat for around 12-15 minutes of that half. Lowry playing some neat stuff and a couple of tap-ins missed. We're also playing 3 or 4 passes when one would do and unfortunately Goldson looks like he could drop a clanger at any moment tonight. Huge improvement required second half Rangers.

Really poor. Don’t look like scoring at all, which is what the line up suggested. Arfield and Roofe even if they’re half fit for Sands and Itten

That was a very poor first half.

Nowhere near aggressive enough on the ball. Itten and Wright are nowhere near good enough.

Wouldn’t know Sands was playing, needs to be more positive with his passing.

Sakala, I am never convinced he’s going to keep the ball when he’s dribbling.

Itten not doing enough but he seems to be very isolated.

Despite it only being HT, tonight is a bit of a wake up call for some.

With two weakened sides we're being held at home to Livi whilst they're comfortably winning away to the 3rd best team in the league.

We desperately need some signings in the next few days to secure 56.

Lowry looks amazing, Itten looks pretty bad and not clinical enough. Wright's end product still leaving something to be desired, but I think he's put a couple good balls into the box so far. Still loving Fashion, but Lowry stealing the show really.

I would take Sands off and put Roofe up front with Itten.

Itten and Wright not taking their chance again so far.

I’m all honesty we have been garbage

Huge 45 minutes coming up, especially with them strolling it at Tynecastle.

Many have already said it, but we should have strengthened the first team by now this window.

We’re now in the last few days and that often leads to scraping around for the scraps that are left.

Some of the comments here are amusing.

Wright offering nothing. No just apart from getting the ball cleared off the line and winning couple free kicks just outside the box.

Sands offering nothing. He isn't supposed to not his role, if you say we should play a more attacking midfielder instead that's completely different.

Been a poor first half but not miles away from being a great first half need to be more clinical.

Creating a few chances but this supposedly strong squad looks really weak to me. Can any of them step up here?

Kamara is really off the pace tonight as well - might take some magic from Tavernier to win this.

Don’t think we can afford to not risk Roofe tbh, I’d get him on after 10min

We need him to step up

Back