MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not seeing it with Sands, not sure what he offers.
Give Itten another 15 mins then Roofe on for him.
It’s not a game for him IMO. I don’t see why we need a sitting midfielder. Lundstram at least carries the ball forward a bit and as he showed against Hearts he can hit it from range.

Arfield for Sands is the first change I’d make.

Bit of a sticky 1st half, young Lowry being the bright spark for the team, would bring Roofe & arfield on at halftime, just need the win by hook or by crook

Poor first half, little cohesion through the team, but all the best chances are coming from us. Just need a little break in the box and we will be ok.

With the Ref giving an instant free kick

He managed to add a bit of time even though the game had reached the 1 minute added and there was a break in play. It was a Livi free kick so he let them have a go and only blew the whistle when the attack was over.

I’m not criticising him ffs just making an observation. It nearly cost us a goal. I’m just making the point that he is clearly used to having more space and time on the ball.

You must have missed the comments where I praised his sensational play.
Give the boy a chance ffs, but I guess every game of football you played you were 100% flawless.

Amount of people on here that have no idea about football.

The midfield is posted missing. Kamara is doing ok. Lowry has had one or two pieces of magic, but drifts in and out and doesn’t impose himself on the game. Sands has been non-existant. We cannot have this midfield for next week at Parkhead. Both Sakala and Lowry caused a missed heartbeat with some of their missed place passes back to defence. This is too tight a game. The team needs to up the anti and go for it. Otherwise, we are going to drop points.

Some of the hot takes in here Jesus Christ.

Do you enjoy football, do you understand football or is sitting in the house playing with your fanny more appealing?

Get a grip sloppy 45, got a couple of Tampons in CR2 if you need any for the second half.
Love a happy clapper with a sense of superiority and a potty mouth. We will only have my approved opinions .

First half Livingston have set up extremely defensively as I suspected they might. Playing long balls up to their chaser. Our midfield started with 2 defensive midfielders in Sands and Kamara neither of who make vertical runs towards the box. They move the ball from side to side well but towards the box they offer very little.

In saying that Rangers have looked dangerous when Lowry is on the ball near the penalty box. Since we have no one on the bech to change that 2 from defence to attack mids I'd prefer to see Wright and Fashion starting the 2nd half playing in to out and getting closer to our 10 Lowry.

Lowry is the brightest spark in this team! Shambles that’s the case! Tbf, we have 5 or 6
Players who would have have started either on the bench or out of the squad so I’ll take any win we get here

Something needs to be changed if we're goin to get three points out of this.
And after that, tomorrow we need a quality signing or three to win this league.

I hope he proves me wrong and maybe it’s title race fever but itten is far too vanilla

Really needs to be getting on the end of that Lowry chance. Roofe/Morelos absolutely smash through people to get that.

Why’s he standing still then dropping like that. Poor

Some of the hot takes in here Jesus Christ.

Do you enjoy football, do you understand football or is sitting in the house playing with your fanny more appealing?

Get a grip sloppy 45, got a couple of Tampons in CR2 if you need any for the second half.
Playing with my fanny more appealing tonight tbh, after that 1st half B-D

Looking forward to seeing someone get on the end of one of Lowry's crosses in the second half - I really want Itten to do well, but I don't think it's going to happen tonight, Roofe would have put one of those away.

Big 45 mins, hopefully results go our way elsewhere as well.

I'm seeing nothing from Sands. Playing the number 6 role but has probably touched the ball the least out of all our players. Jack, Davis, Kamara all demand the ball playing that role

Don't get the Wright hate. For me he should start every game and has been our brightest player. Sands on the other hand might grow into a player, but is just not needed for this game.

i see the doom and gloom merchants are in full flow

You think we should be happy after that? Predictable rubbish to be honest, this trying to play Kamara up the park doesn’t work, Itten is just utterly dreadful

Apart from Lowry very little being created, if we drop points tonight, especially with them taking care of Hearts, then that’s disgraceful

On the back of Aberdeen away there’s a pattern developing with this side yet again

Horrible stuff.

Changes needed now rather than 60 or 70 mins.

Having said that Itten will probably score in the 46th minute.

Hopefully.

Who actually identifies our signings? Presumably it’s not actually Ross Wilson?

I get it’s Wilson’s job to negotiate transfers but do we have a head of scouting or something? If so, they should be getting their P45. Our squads filled with garbage

Looking forward to seeing someone get on the end of one of Lowry's crosses in the second half - I really want Itten to do well, but I don't think it's going to happen tonight, Roofe would have put one of those away.

Big 45 mins, hopefully results go our way elsewhere as well.
Dhims are seemingly cruising it mate. We have to win our game. Not doing so isn't an option. Has to be everything, including the kitchen sink, thrown at Livi this half.

Back