MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Roofe plays tonight, he'll miss the next couple of games injured. Can't afford that.
This is a more important 45min as it stands. We simply can’t afford to not win

Kent’s back for Saturday so we need to get Roofe on

If Roofe and Arfield are for enough then they need to be coming on now.

Fringe players getting their chance here need to step up. This is Rangers.

Slow and not very creative through the middle. Still one cleared off the line and look dangerous the odd moment we lift the tempo. The goals will come.

Not played well.
Lowry is by far the best thus far. Confident.

We are missing our entire first choice front 4 though. Kent, Morelos, Hagi and Aribo.

But....the players in their places aren't stepping up. Sakala has done OK to a point.

Sands is the wrong type of player for tonight. Arfield will give us more.

Dhims are seemingly cruising it mate. We have to win our game. Not doing so isn't an option. has to be everything, including the kitchen sink, thrown at Livi this half.
Just seen their score, Hearts having a nightmare of a night then!

If Itten gambles, he's got a brace already, he hasn't done that and that's what we're missing so far.

Goldson's booking was the softest you'll ever see - ridiculous. No wonder we end up with so many yellows. Very early on a Livi player grabbed Kamara's arm to stop us breaking forward - a free kick but no booking of course.

Who actually identifies our signings? Presumably it’s not actually Ross Wilson?

I get it’s Wilson’s job to negotiate transfers but do we have a head of scouting or something? If so, they should be getting their P45. Our squads filled with garbage
Title winning garbage :))

I thought we were not bad. Just need to up the tempo a bit.
Itten hasn't had much service, think some folk just don't want to give him a chance

Don't get the Wright hate. For me he should start every game and has been our brightest player. Sands on the other hand might grow into a player, but is just not needed for this game.

Seriously?

I'm watching a completely different player if you think Wright is a starter. He's too passive and flits in/out of games. He's better than Barker, though...

We’ve seen this movie before.

I don’t think I could forgive the board and previous manager if we lost this league title.

Absolutely sickening.
Some people waking up to this reality very slowly but it’s what’s unfolding in front of our eyes at the moment. We’ll probably nick this 2nd half but we badly need signings.

Zero drive from the middle of the park.

Sands and Kamara are tidy enough but they don't provide any impetus. One or both need changed for more energetic options.

We have a half of football to score a couple and get the 3 points. If we come out of the traps slow and ponderous it will be hugely disappointing. Showing teams this much respect at Ibrox is crazy.

They knew we needed players in when Gio took over but its gona be another few deadline day deals when we needed them last week. Especially with Injuries. Can't depend on anyone outside the usual starting 11 to make much of an impact. Slow, stale & needs freshened up or we are gona regret it

Arfield for Sands for a bit of creativity in midfield, rather than Kamara trying to play that role - drop him back to the Sands position.

simply not true. Lowry put that pull about a yard away from, 3 yards out from goal, and he was still half a yard away from getting it.
Yet folk have no issue with Sakala scuffing a tap in from 3 yards out, he runs around a lot though and isn’t tonight’s FF whipping boy

Back