Ramsey

Can see him getting 20 minutes on Sunday then hopefully 45mins then a start

He made it clear he needs to be built up to fitness
Only way to get match for is to play matches, surely 2 starts would be better? If it’s 45 minutes then fine, 60 great! Needs to start if conceivably possible

Only way to get match for is to play matches, surely 2 starts would be better? If it’s 45 minutes then fine, 60 great! Needs to start if conceivably possible
Your probably right but with his history of issues unfortunately it's going to be a slow 3 week process IMO

Want to see him play, however I dont think we should have a partially fit player start his first game in Scotland. Its going to be a bit of a battle. It is more important to me that Jack starts and Ramsey gets game time to get up to speed quickly. As said above 30 - 45 minutes.

I agree with folk who said previously if someone's fit to come on he's fit enough to start.

Hate the idea of thinking we can stick out players who aren't the best just because a better player is not 100% fit.

He gets ready quick enough whenever Wales need him, so here's hoping he's ready for the weekend. I would start Jack, aribo and arfield in front of him though as I think Hearts will be right up for it
Amazing that he's only been a Rangers player less than a week, not played a gane yet and already there's snide digs at him .
What a support we are.

Amazing that he's only been a Rangers player less than a week, not played a gane yet and already there's snide digs at him .
What a support we are.
Wasn't a dig at all, simply pointing out he quickly gets upto fitness when his country need him? The only person being snide is you.

He gets ready quick enough whenever Wales need him, so here's hoping he's ready for the weekend. I would start Jack, aribo and arfield in front of him though as I think Hearts will be right up for it
He's been here since Monday.

Wasn't a dig at all, simply pointing out he quickly gets upto fitness when his country need him? The only person being snide is you.
Give me 1 example of a time he's been Injured for a few months, then just tured up and played for Wales?

Start him and play him for at least 45 minutes or until he tires. Only way he'll get match fit. Celtic done it with Hatate.
I’d rather he started, than bring him on later when we might be chasing the game.
Start with your best 11, don’t bring them on when we are losing 3-0.

Not saying we will be 3 behind against Hearts, but it’s far easier most of the time to hiold on to a decent lead, than claw it back.

Give me 1 example of a time he's been Injured for a few months, then just tured up and played for Wales?
We were told he was fit when he signed, just lacking match fitness. He's turned up for Wales plenty while lacking match fitness and looked top quality.

Wasn't even having a dig at all, just think we should be looking at getting him in the team ASAP.

Back