Pitch Invaders

How about bans for everyone who was standing last night too?Plenty of wee ones would be struggling to see.And elderly people.Also why stand at Celtic games?I refuse to acknowledge them as a bigger game than any other.I go to see the Rangers.
I agree!

Should ban folk for singing songs and enjoying themselves too

How about bans for everyone who was standing last night too?Plenty of wee ones would be struggling to see.And elderly people.Also why stand at Celtic games?I refuse to acknowledge them as a bigger game than any other.I go to see the Rangers.
Bans for those who sing too

Or leave before the final whistle

Any parent sending there kid onto the pitch should get an automatic ban and lose there season ticket.
Should also be reported to social services as well.
Behave yourself. Do you not think Social Services have slightly more serious matters to deal with?
The club can nip it in the bud, simply, the players will not give up their shirts to kids that come onto the park.

If the club gets a fine should it be passed to those who ran on or their families?

I'd have quite fancied running on and shaking Tav, Kent and Alfies hand but it's not allowed and will cost us even if it looks harmless with weans running on to some to others it looks ridiculous.

If the club gets a fine should it be passed to those who ran on or their families?

I'd have quite fancied running on and shaking Tav, Kent and Alfies hand but it's not allowed and will cost us even if it looks harmless with weans running on to some to others it looks ridiculous.
I’m laughing at the prospect of you running on the park :D jealous, as I would need to parascend.

It needs addressed though.

Last edited:
After the first instance of this happening, and McGregor refusing the strip there was a big thread on here that split opinion

Last night, we had 5 on the pitch; 1 before the final whistle had even gone.

We’re going to almost certainly be on the receiving end of a UEFA fine as a result

2/3/4 all got strips, and then the 5th looked like an older kid who was huckled out.

Is now the time for the club to come out and state their position on severe consequences for it happening.

The first boys dad posts on here and put up an explanation, but how does he feel now that it’s started a spate of it? Particularly considering the latest will almost certainly cost us money

Chelsea have a zero tolerance stance on it, and threatened bans for the parents - is this the way to go?

Glad the kids have momentos, but the pitch is for players. At least the boy who got Bassey’s stayed in the stands with a sign

4 strips down: Jimmy Bell will be fuming

It must stop.

The club is almost certainly going to be fined
By UEFA.

True fans don’t hurt the club.

The kid that ran on from the Copland front before the end and wrestled with the steward. Was that a wee girl? I'm at the Copland rear and my eyesight's not what it used to be.

Not condoning it but she fought like a f.uckin Comanche.

Its incredibly selfish. Guys like Jack handing over strips from potentially the greatest win of their careers. Dont even get to frame the strip as a reminder. No doubt a few end up on ebay as well.

My first thought was that the players would likely want to keep their tops from such a night to pass onto their own kids or relatives.

But a wean charging up to them on the park kind of puts them in an awkward position.

we will get fined for what happened before the match at the Broomloan and we will get fined for that wee lassie who ran out from the East Enclosure, I don't get what the hell she was doing by running on while the game was still being played, also kicking the steward like a wee brat. Whoever she was with, if they are a season ticket holder, should be banned, if they got their ticket via seatsub...also ban them.

The club also now have to be clear on this and nip it in the bud.

Started a thread last night and it got deleted for some bizarre reason

Club should find the parent, revoke the season ticket and go public with it. Act as a deterrent to other wee brats and their idiot parents that think this is acceptable

As for the wee guy with the cardboard thing for Bassey, don’t get me started on that EPL tourist league pish. Instant ban if I was in charge

Needs curtailed. Social media driven nonsense. Seen in the crowd a wee guy with a sign asking Aribo for his strip.

Kids shouldn’t run on to ask the players. It’s just not Rangers class.

My 6 year old boy asked why it's ok for some to run on the pitch and not him, told him why its unacceptable which he is happy enough with although I do sense he is a bit envious of the kids getting the tops!
Can’t blame him for being envious. I’m 29 and would kill for a match worn top from last night

Started a thread last night and it got deleted for some bizarre reason

Club should find the parent, revoke the season ticket and go public with it. Act as a deterrent to other wee brats and their idiot parents that think this is acceptable

As for the wee guy with the cardboard thing for Bassey, don’t get me started on that EPL tourist league pish. Instant ban if I was in charge
He’s a kid, FFS, doing no harm, players can ignore if they so choose. The parents that let their kids on the park is a separate issue.

I am not in favour of banning and fining kids and parents but I do agree that the Club should do something to discourage kids running onto the pitch.
Maybe some tops could be given away if you have bought a lucky programme.
Come on. Do you think that would stop it?

Not a chance in hell.

How old was that wee kid? 6,7,8? It was a disgrace.

I felt really bad for the steward. Trying physically control a child in front of millions. Horrible situation.

Quite frankly. If you are over a reasonable age and do it, banned for a very long period . If you are under that age, then the parent/guardian your are with us banned for a very long period.

The cut off should be somewhere around 12 or 13.

He’s a kid, FFS, doing no harm, players can ignore if they so choose. The parents that let their kids on the park is a separate issue.
The kid that did it last night seemed to know exactly what they were doing. Once caught, they didn’t their best to get a reaction from the crowd…which they got.

It must have been encouraged by parents. I have no doubt about that.

The kid that did it last night seemed to know exactly what they were doing. Once caught, they didn’t their best to get a reaction from the crowd…which they got.

It must have been encouraged by parents. I have no doubt about that.
I was talking about the kid with the sign to get Calvin’s top. Sending your kids onto the park to get players tops needs to stop.

Come on. Do you think that would stop it?

Not a chance in hell.

How old was that wee kid? 6,7,8? It was a disgrace.

I felt really bad for the steward. Trying physically control a child in front of millions. Horrible situation.

Quite frankly. If you are over a reasonable age and do it, banned for a very long period . If you are under that age, then the parent/guardian your are with us banned for a very long period.

The cut off should be somewhere around 12 or 13.
Yes I think if the Club make it clear that any one going on to the park will not be getting a shirt and it is damaging to the Club.By offering an alternative way of getting one via buying a programme this would help prevent this.
At a stretch I would consider a one match ban but even that is harsh.

After the first instance of this happening, and McGregor refusing the strip there was a big thread on here that split opinion

Last night, we had 5 on the pitch; 1 before the final whistle had even gone.

We’re going to almost certainly be on the receiving end of a UEFA fine as a result

2/3/4 all got strips, and then the 5th looked like an older kid who was huckled out.

Is now the time for the club to come out and state their position on severe consequences for it happening.

The first boys dad posts on here and put up an explanation, but how does he feel now that it’s started a spate of it? Particularly considering the latest will almost certainly cost us money

Chelsea have a zero tolerance stance on it, and threatened bans for the parents - is this the way to go?

Glad the kids have momentos, but the pitch is for players. At least the boy who got Bassey’s stayed in the stands with a sign

4 strips down: Jimmy Bell will be fuming
Ffs, you've got the first boy on a par with Gavrillo Princip, mate...B-)

The wee bam kicking out at the steward on the deck was basically some feral wean being enouraged to go onto the pitch by their chav parent or guardian.

'Pyoor made memories man, the wean'll rimembuur aat fur aw aer days, oan i pitch it Ibrox.'

%^*& off!
We are in SJ rear.
that wean looked about seven?
did steward return him to seat or out by the corner flag?
if that age, do police take over to find guardian?

I don't see a problem with youngsters getting a top. The arsehole before FT though is old enough to know better.

Back