World Cup Break November Old Firm in Sydney Confirmed - Reports: Now In Doubt

Should Rangers play them in Australia? Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 145 5.7%
  • No

Votes: 2,407 94.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a mate who moved to Australia a few years back. I don’t necessarily like the idea but I think I would make the trip over for 3/4 days to see him and the game

Yeah? I hadn't noticed that mate.

Rangers should not be playing a friendly against Celtic and their fans will rightly feel the same.

You're correct they aren't happy about it , going all that way for one game doesn't make much sense . It wouldn't surprise me if they play another game in Japan at the same time .

Got a mate who moved to Australia a few years back. I don’t necessarily like the idea but I think I would make the trip over for 3/4 days to see him and the game

I realise it's a huge opportunity for our fans over there to see the team, but I'd really hope they'd stay strong and don't entertain this nonsense. It's an Ange homecoming party.

Honestly waste of time going for 3/4 days the time it takes to get there took me 3 days to get over the jet lag and feel normal.

F%@€ Ange and his unwashed hordes only those from plastic Irish decent give a toss about him, no one he in oz really gives a shìt about football( they still call it soccer) and even less about the failed ex national manager hiw we've let him off the hook this year bites at me as he'll only get a mention if they win the league or if Timmy writes into sports pages. I went to the festival in Sydney back in 2010 had a great day out but wouldn't sell out to travel down there to watch a "friendly" against them.

Get this so far to %^*& if its a friendly involving the current squads.

It was a shite idea years ago when they were talking about having it in Boston and it's still a shite idea now.

This is the way of the modern game sadly

The club will be looking at the financial aspect of it

The US will be next

Cheerio football as we know it

The timing of this is very very very suspicious.
Doubt that given it’s all Coming from the Aussie side and nothing here.

It’ll be a fat %^*& love in. We should not be entertaining it, especially if that lot win the league. They’ll have trophy and all sorts being paraded.

So a welcome home game for fat Ange with all the focus on his c*ltic side from the media over there and we're going along to play the supporting role? That's a horrendous decision from the board (if legit).

Hopefully media partners/fan media ask the club this to see if it's true.

I live in Australia but don't want this. It's looking like they will win the league so this will be almost like a celebration for Ange, it will be awful.

Doubt that given it’s all Coming from the Aussie side and nothing here.

It’ll be a fat %^*& love in. We should not be entertaining it, especially if that lot win the league. They’ll have trophy and all sorts being paraded.
I'm still sceptical. Within minutes of the judgement this morning. ...

You really do have to wonder just how out of touch certain people on our board are with the support.

Want to make money? Win the fcuking league. Oh, and speak out about the cheating bastards in black doing their very best to stop you from doing so.
It is - literally - as simple as that.

If we go ever there to take part in a Postecoglu love-in after a season of bottling it and meekly accepting bent refereeing, then they’ll permanently lose the trust of a lot of fan.

And rightly so.

I knew the second this I saw this post that it was too out there for it to be made up.

Back