Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

As you can see below, Gordon is receiving more abuse. Spotlight is also receiving abuse from apologists on a daily basis.
They are definitely visiting this thread more often as some may have seen last night.
Not one supporter amongst that lot has offered any sympathy for Gordon, or any other survivors.
They know we are getting close to the whole truth coming out and they will go to any lengths to stop us.
We’re definitely touching a nerve.
They have no shame. A club and a support like no other. A disgusting institution.

As I have always said and will always maintain, there is no such thing as a ‘decent’ Celtc fan. They all choose to support them fully in the knowledge of what they have done.

Interesting to hear that Stormint officially apologized to the victims of abuse today, many of whom were victims Catholic priests over the decades.
The formal apology follows a public inquiry which took years.
I can’t imagine Holyrood will be racing to follow suit.
With the paltry sentences handed down by the SNP’s justice system, the paedophiles of the world will be falling all over themselves to come here.

Today’s Scottish Express is saying the Lib Dems have joined the call for an independent enquiry but Labour have yet to comment, the SNP government is, as always, avoiding the issue.

The article cites the work done by Spotlight in bringing this into the open: to the Spotlight team, your hard work has started this moving and it is now gathering unstoppable momentum.

Both Scot Con and Scot Labour previously asked for Enquiry to include the religious and sports clubs this is saying LD Justice have just now asked for same .
The express seems to think both the others now need to join in when really it’s more that LD have joined now .

But it would be helpful for the current shadow justices to say something on this of course

Last edited:
Labour had Jack McGinn's brother working for them at the time, I believe. The whole Scottish government are complicit in this cover-up and Conservative MSP's either just don't care or they have other issues regarding this heinous crime.
The silence from the opposition is a tragedy in itself albeit this interaction from the Scottish Liberal democrats is welcome but the rest should rot in hell with the animals they are protecting.

Labour had Jack McGinn's brother working for them at the time, I believe. The whole Scottish government are complicit in this cover-up and Conservative MSP's either just don't care or they have other issues regarding this heinous crime.
The silence from the opposition is a tragedy in itself albeit this interaction from the Scottish Liberal democrats is welcome but the rest should rot in hell with the animals they are protecting.
This cover well precedes Holyrood mate we are being short sighted to only mention it but Yes ther4 is a toxic threat to publicly stepping into public and asking for this sfa / spl sham report to be binned and a proper Enquiry be conducted on sports and religious groups .

As I posted some party leaders have in the past supported that move

This cover well precedes Holyrood mate we are being short sighted to only mention it but Yes ther4 is a toxic threat to publicly stepping into public and asking for this sfa / spl sham report to be binned and a proper Enquiry be conducted on sports and religious groups .

As I posted some party leaders have in the past supported that move
I suspect they have their own paedophiles to cover up for. Their silence and allowance to have the obvious whitewashed inquiry to go ahead without being scrutinised tells all you need to know about them.
After the victims of CBC gets justice and SFA is also held to account for their failure in this then it might be prudent to investigate why the opposition MSP's allowed it to be such a struggle for these brave men.

Kezia Dugdale and did Ruth Davidson support it too ? They are possibly the most senior Holyrood reps to call for the Enquiry
It does say in the article that Labour failed to respond to the journalist. This wasn’t their stance when asked previously. We do know that they failed to respond this time though.
Ruth Davidson definitely supports it. She told us personally.

Today’s Scottish Express is saying the Lib Dems have joined the call for an independent enquiry but Labour have yet to comment, the SNP government is, as always, avoiding the issue.

The article cites the work done by Spotlight in bringing this into the open: to the Spotlight team, your hard work has started this moving and it is now gathering unstoppable momentum.
We’ve said from day one. Our research is there for all to see.
We do get approached by certain journalists asking if they can use our research. The answer to that is always Yes.
We also know that some of our research has been used as evidence.
This is the important part. Spotlight are not the story, and never will be.
It’s just a group of people all from different backgrounds that were brought together to take this on.
This coming year is big, and believe us it could go on for years to come. We believe it’s that big.
Unfortunately we can’t help the pace of the justice system, and yes, some of these beasts may die before they receive justice.
Remember this. The club will still be there. It’s the reason you see their bloggers etc in full denial mode, and then in the next breath “our club are insured”
Not one word of sympathy towards the gentlemen that were proud to wear their colours, and some no longer with us.
So, the journey continues…

Last edited:
We’ve said from day one. Our research is there for all to see.
We do get approached by certain journalists asking if they can use our research. The answer to that is always Yes.
We also know that some of our research has been used as evidence.
This is the important part. Spotlight are not the story, and never will be.
It’s just a group of people all from different backgrounds that were brought together to take this on.
This coming year is big, and believe us it could go on for years to come. We believe it’s that big.
Unfortunately we can’t help the pace of the justice system, and yes, some of these beasts may die before they receive justice.
Remember this. The club will still be there. It’s the reason you see their bloggers etc in full denial mode, and then in the next breath “our club are insured”
Not one word of sympathy towards the gentleman that were proud to wear their colours, and some no longer with us.
So, the journey continues…
Appreciate your humility but without Spotlight this story doesn't get told to the degree it needs to. You guys have done more for the victims than any authority figure that is supposed to and you should be very proud of yourself for doing so.

You may not be the most important issue but the work you do is helping that get the appropriate attention.

@BN94 ...IF the parties do manage to obtain a full independent public inquiry into the sex abuse,would this affect the current class action which is ongoing?,perhaps delay the court proceedings pending an inquiry outcome?.

No way will Labour call for an inquiry.
Labour would love to think they have a chance of dragging the block catholic vote away from the natsis and back into their own camp.
To my mind there is virtually no chance of that happening any time soon, and if Labour did back calls for an enquiry into celtic it would kill that chance for all time.

He’s an apologist of the highest order. We do hope he gets well soon. Especially if we ever get a full inquiry into this issue. He needs to be questioned under oath.
Even then he’d probably lie on what he knew and still knows.
The baldy wee lady's front bottom said there was no paedo ring at The Stade de Gadd because his boy played for the boys club and would’ve told him if it was happening

A few months later when the story broke, like the typical politician he flip flopped and said he’s always known it was going on (which would’ve begged the question by a semi decent journo “if you knew why did you do nothing?”)

I believe he also called the family of Andrew Gray liars in regard to the abuse by Torbett

No way will Labour call for an inquiry.
Labour would love to think they have a chance of dragging the block catholic vote away from the natsis and back into their own camp.
To my mind there is virtually no chance of that happening any time soon, and if Labour did back calls for an enquiry into celtic it would kill that chance for all time.
This is exactly what Labour are playing at 100%! Quite sad that the expense of justice for victims is down to political votes. If this was us it would be a pile on by every political member there is at Hollyrood.

Does anyone know when Celtic's youth academy / team started?

Of course, we on here, Spotlight, the Celtic View, and autobiographies say that Celtic Boys Club was the Youth Setup and Academy and Feeder Club... so late 60s.

But Celtc claim that was a separate entity and therefore, I guess, they say their youth academy is registered from 2001.

As you can see below, Gordon is receiving more abuse. Spotlight is also receiving abuse from apologists on a daily basis.
They are definitely visiting this thread more often as some may have seen last night.
Not one supporter amongst that lot has offered any sympathy for Gordon, or any other survivors.
They know we are getting close to the whole truth coming out and they will go to any lengths to stop us.
We’re definitely touching a nerve.
They have no shame. A club and a support like no other. A disgusting institution.

Jack needs to understand, be taken by the hand, if not the throat, and shown the facts.
Show him that he is literally correct and some of the victims have no life due to them ending it themselves.

Does anyone know when Celtic's youth academy / team started?

Of course, we on here, Spotlight, the Celtic View, and autobiographies say that Celtic Boys Club was the Youth Setup and Academy and Feeder Club... so late 60s.

But Celtc claim that was a separate entity and therefore, I guess, they say their youth academy is registered from 2001.
Sure that I read earlier in the thread it was 1966 when bjk gave permission for official use of cfc for the boys club

I’ll keep this short.
Spotlight have been working on a certain individual for a while now. I can’t go into too much detail so please can you understand this and refrain from asking any questions.
Spotlight have uncovered another paedophile Celtic scout.
Yes that’s correct. We have another.
I had a feeling something was brewing as the quiet of the last couple of days felt at odds with the recent articles in the Express.

Disgusting to hear its yet another member of this paedophile ring.

Hopefully the recent requests for a proper open, investigation of football are heard.

I’ll keep this short.
Spotlight have been working on a certain individual for a while now. I can’t go into too much detail so please can you understand this and refrain from asking any questions.

Wow.

Not surprised tbh.

Again, as ever, look after yourselves and more power to your elbows

I’ll keep this short.

Good news was that you’ve uncovered another who will hopefully be brought to justice.

Disgusting that the paedo club have hidden another for so long.

Keep up the good work to rid us of these vile bastards and give peace to the poor victims.

Back