Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I landed landed at Perth Airport yesterday'
And one of the first signs was about child àbuse! It was a revolving advert and I never got the chance of a photo' as we were getting a lot of grief with the covid passes' but it could be a way to expose child abuse in Scotland as well as other places' I will try and get a pho of it when I'm coming home.
Thompsons placed an advert in the record the other day,asking for more sex abuse survivors to come forward and join the class action,wonder if they'd be interested in a couple of strategically placed neon billboards doing the same?.

The deception continues and the apologists and deniers are abhorrent, they cannot bare to have the truth addressed.
Their support and sympathisers wish this would all disappear, sorry but it's time for some accountability, justice is long overdue.
You have to pay the price for your actions and conduct.

Thompsons placed an advert in the record the other day,asking for more sex abuse survivors to come forward and join the class action,wonder if they'd be interested in a couple of strategically placed neon billboards doing the same?.
@Grigo Yossarian Do you know anyone at Thompsons who might think it worth advertising on advertising billboards in Sydney for potential victims who may have emigrated years ago to come forward?

The concern I’d have with the neon billboards is, even though the majority of them in Glasgow are now owned by Ocean Outdoor, the management of them, I’m sure, is still in the hands of the Forrest team. The main owner of Forrest is Chris Trainer who is the 3rd largest shareholder in the club that facilitated the CSA.

How much influence would he have in accepting any adverts?

If this was being considered, the adverts would probably need to be put in through Ocean Outdoor in London for Glasgow display.

The concern I’d have with the neon billboards is, even though the majority of them in Glasgow are now owned by Ocean Outdoor, the management of them, I’m sure, is still in the hands of the Forrest team. The main owner of Forrest is Chris Trainer who is the 3rd largest shareholder in the club that facilitated the CSA.

If this was being considered, the adverts would probably need to be put in through Ocean Outdoor in London for Glasgow display.
The discussion was whether they could find locations in Sydney so the Australians could be alerted and also possibly locate potential victims who emigrated years ago and are unaware of the action.

As you can see below, Gordon is receiving more abuse. Spotlight is also receiving abuse from apologists on a daily basis.
They are definitely visiting this thread more often as some may have seen last night.
Not one supporter amongst that lot has offered any sympathy for Gordon, or any other survivors.
They know we are getting close to the whole truth coming out and they will go to any lengths to stop us.
We’re definitely touching a nerve.
They have no shame. A club and a support like no other. A disgusting institution.

Disgusting.

Money means nothing here,justice is what they want,their lives and their families lives have been torn apart and wrecked by those scumbags.
I'll be honest with you and say that if it were me I would be looking for money and plenty of it.

Justice is foremost but with justice comes punishment.

No one at the scum is going to see jail time so getting money out of them is going to be one way of punishing them and will also make the victims life a wee bit easier if they have no financial worries to mess with their heads along with what they have endured all these years.

Take the money and spend it well.

I'll be honest with you and say that if it were me I would be looking for money and plenty of it.

Justice is foremost but with justice comes punishment.

No one at the scum is going to see jail time so getting money out of them is going to be one way of punishing them and will also make the victims life a wee bit easier if they have no financial worries to mess with their heads along with what they have endured all these years.

Take the money and spend it well.

Yes, I think firstly, getting justice & hopefully closure is the fundamental issue as human beings.

When you then consider the years of torment these people have been put through, they deserve some kind of compensation for that torment.

Money is the most obvious medium.

I say that whether it’s them or Rangers or any company for that matter.

Jack is scum

As I pointed out to someone on another thread, and will happily repeat here for any lurkers : not a single one of these mutants has ever accepted the truth of the matter, or accepted that celtic must be made to recognise, and atone for, all the rape and abuse and the subsequent denials and cover-ups that took place.

People coming on here attacking survivors and victims tells you why that club has managed to suppress this for so long.

As the self-righteous bastards : their board, their players, their fans, their bloggers, their mhedia lick-spittles et al used to demand of Rangers back in the days when tax cases and EBTs occupied their every thought : where's the contrition?

Where is the contrition now?
Not a fucking shred of it is to be found anywhere.

As I pointed out to someone on another thread, and will happily repeat here for any lurkers : not a single one of these mutants has ever accepted the truth of the matter, or accepted that celtic must be made to recognise, and atone for, all the rape and abuse and the subsequent denials and cover-ups that took place.

People coming on here attacking survivors and victims tells you why that club has managed to suppress this for so long.

As the self-righteous bastards : their board, their players, their fans, their bloggers, their mhedia lick-spittles et al used to demand of Rangers back in the days when tax cases and EBTs occupied their every thought : where's the contrition?

Where is the contrition now?
Not a fucking shred of it is to be found anywhere.

They "confuse" self righteousness and piouty with actual morality and decency.

These rats want nothing more than to see their tweets on this thread. We’ll take the threats all day long. They’ve even came to me with death threats. For what? Publicising their clubs official newspaper on what they printed.
More and more will be coming out at the right time obviously. This will bring every rat out of the sewer in the aim of protecting the “good name of the club”
I won’t give in until the world knows what happened at that club. And I know I speak for each member of Spotlight. This is only going to get bigger.

All there any Aussie based bears out there who who might be able to locate advertising space somewhere prominent in Sydney just posting the newspaper reports of the class action having been approved by a judge.
I’m sure crowdfunding would raise the necessary cash if a prominent advertising site and space could be secured.
Many of those digital rotating advertising sites can be quite easily accessed?
The friendly is being funded by the NSW government, I have written to my MP for North Sydney and let him know about the current case and the fact that I am not happy taxpayers money may be being used to fund the defence of these enablers.

I have also contacted the major Oz media outlets, (many times) and provided links to the story.

I am still waiting a reply from any.

The friendly is being funded by the NSW government, I have written to my MP for North Sydney and let him know about the current case and the fact that I am not happy taxpayers money may be being used to fund the defence of these enablers.

I have also contacted the major Oz media outlets, (many times) and provided links to the story.

Top class RMDU.

Good on you for your efforts.

I would be more inclined to buy an outdoor projector and plug it into a car cigarette lighter through an inverter. Find a suitable white wall e.g side of a media company or police station and project important messages onto these buildings, making sure they were recorded and posted on YouTube and shared of social media platforms.

No need to interact with scum and able to do it over and over again.

Ask how they feel about slavery.
I get slavery is amongst crimes imaginable but child abuse is t any less so.

An excellent breakdown on what's gone wrong in this country, in this sport and at that club

Does anyone know if there is a pathway to a petition to force the Scottish Government to address this publicly? Or does the impending court case make that impossible?

You cant help but read that and have a broken heart for the victims and their families, and also have nothing but pure anger at the Scottish Government for protecting and enabling that club who not only don't have morals, have sinister evil practices

I noticed across some threads on this issue some saying they haven’t seen the Adrian Goldberg film. We’ll be hearing more from Adrian in the future.
Spotlights research was used in the making of the film as you’ll see on the end credits.
Here it is again. Definitely worth a watch..

As you can see below, Gordon is receiving more abuse. Spotlight is also receiving abuse from apologists on a daily basis.
They are definitely visiting this thread more often as some may have seen last night.
Not one supporter amongst that lot has offered any sympathy for Gordon, or any other survivors.
They know we are getting close to the whole truth coming out and they will go to any lengths to stop us.
We’re definitely touching a nerve.
They have no shame. A club and a support like no other. A disgusting institution.

Massive difference between no life and having it stolen from you by a fucking predatory opportunistic beast.

That's what I meant mate they took the opportunity of being employed at that club and being part of that ring, they probably knew each other and maybe vouched to get the others brought in.

One of the convicted beasts was an employee of P#1s business

Two CFC directors were also directors of P#1s business.

These two directors were also aware of both P#1 & P#2s penchant for boys

What a horrendous own goal it would be if they refused to help advertise / help for victims of child abuse

One of the convicted beasts was an employee of P#1s business

Two CFC directors were also directors of P#1s business.

These two directors were also aware of both P#1 & P#2s penchant for boys
Fucking scum top to bottom sickening and the graft the Spotlight team has done has connected ALL the dots. I can't get my head round how their own have turned on them if this had have been us I'm fairly certain Rangers would have little to no fans.

Also, imagine being accused of having no life from someone who has no better way to spend their time than messaging insults to abuse victims.
An insight into warped mentalities, rather than face up to it they go on attack mode I hope the survivors crucify these bastards in court and that sorry excuse for a club REALLY dies, they cannot be trusted with anything.

Interesting to hear that Stormint officially apologized to the victims of abuse today, many of whom were victims Catholic priests over the decades.
The formal apology follows a public inquiry which took years.
I can’t imagine Holyrood will be racing to follow suit.

Back