Bury FC phoenix club

Best of British to all connected with Bury. Can't quite get my head around this ( maybe thinking too much into it) but sincerely hope all goes good for the Town and what has and always will be the lifeblood of all Football Clubs. The Fans.

Best of British to all connected with Bury. Can't quite get my head around this ( maybe thinking too much into it) but sincerely hope all goes good for the Town and what has and always will be the lifeblood of all Football Clubs. The Fans.
Thanks, i hope you dont mind me putting your comments on the Bury AFC forum.
Cheers and thanks for your interest.

What a mess.
My head hurts trying to follow it.

You personally don’t sound entirely keen on plans to merge.
If this gets voted through, do you(and many others) reluctantly offer your support or would it be the end for you?
Do you have any feedback on the thoughts of AFC’s playing squad? Obviously AFC fans will have built an emotional attachment to these guys.

Anyway, best of luck.
I’ll try and follow developments with my tiny, scrambled mind and will continue with my wee fiver until you’re strutting your stuff in the premier league.
IF FB are involved in any way it's the end for me if AFC no longer exist

We were comfortably winning 1 - 0, but started messing about at the back, lacked urgency, invited them to come at us and gave away a stupid penalty in the 87th minute.

Two games in a row we have conceded stupid goals in the last few minutes and thrown away the win.
Very frustrating
1 - 1 draw on the night
Here are the highlights from last night
Should it have been a penalty? It was given and they scored

Hoping we can pick up, like Rangers have tonight with a good victory at St Johnstone

The latest update about way forward is that talks are proceeding between Bury AFC and the EST group that includes the former Forever Bury, now rebranded as the Bury FC Supporters Society (BFCSS)
The EST group have aquired Gigg Lane
Bury AFC have the football team with the FA membership and the place in the football league pyramid

Here is the update from Bury AFC

Had a great day today, no blizzards, no hurricanes, the sun shone on the ground.
Better still, met up with @jimmy5141 and we saw a Bury victory, 2 - 1 against Garstang
Getting close to the end of the season now, need to keep our nerve

Had a great day today, no blizzards, no hurricanes, the sun shone on the ground.
Better still, met up with @jimmy5141 and we saw a Bury victory, 2 - 1 against Garstang
Getting close to the end of the season now, need to keep our nerve
Nice meeting you and your good lady on Saturday and you would have enjoyed the curry and the banter on Saturday night Graeme, I am away to watch the highlights to see if I can spot myself at the 1st goal.:)B-D

Hi
The EST / Forever Bury statement has appeared

They are having to make some admissions now, that they are not saving Bury FC, that they dont have a football league place or an FA membership

Here it is, hope it opens otherwise i am struggling to share it

This supports what you've been saying all along about BFC not actually being saved.
It looks like they've done it all back to front, getting the stadium without having a club to use it!

To me, it reads like they're setting a narrative that AFC will be at fault if BFC don't return.

If we were voting now, I wouldn't support merging.

This supports what you've been saying all along about BFC not actually being saved.
It looks like they've done it all back to front, getting the stadium without having a club to use it!

To me, it reads like they're setting a narrative that AFC will be at fault if BFC don't return.

If we were voting now, I wouldn't support merging.
It is great that you understand it, because there are some who have not accepted what is happening
Thanks

Into the last 3 games, guaranteed a top two position, but only the top spot gets auto promotion.
we are on 80 points, 7 points ahead of Holker who have 2 games in hand and they are in blistering form with 9 straight wins.
So it is upto us to win our games

Next up is Bacup Borough away on Saturday

The good news is
Bacup 1 - 2 Bury

A good 3 points today, and even better is Holker only drew.

So Bury, 2 games to go, can now get 89 points
Holker, 4 games to go, can get 86 points

Come on Bury

Had said last night to you that they would maybe drop points, are your 2 games at home?
Next game is at home on Sunday against the bottom team St Helens
Holker will have played two games by then so we will know a bit more
In theory one win will be enough as goal difference is on our side
But we dont want to leave it to chance.
The last game is away at Golcar.

Next game is at home on Sunday against the bottom team St Helens
Holker will have played two games by then so we will know a bit more
In theory one win will be enough as goal difference is on our side
But we dont want to leave it to chance.
The last game is away at Golcar.
Holker have South Liverpool and Ilkley (10th and 14th place) both at home.
I'd think it's unlikely they'll drop points in either game.
If it came down to goal difference, Holker are needing to make up 12 goals as things stand. I'd imagine that'll increase with Bury playing St Helens next week (+53 to -79).

Hopefully I'm wrong and they drop points and Bury can win it next sunday.

If it came down to goal difference, Holker are needing to make up 12 goals as things stand. I'd imagine that'll increase with Bury playing St Helens next week (+53 to -79).

Thanks Gazza

That will be an amazing achievement by a football team set up by football fans volunteering.

The other amazing thing has been the wonderful support from the likes of yourself and other Rangers fans

When you say WATP , You really are !
Thank you so much

Graeme

Holker played South Liverpool tonight

Amazing news it was 0 - 0

So Bury need only 2 points from 2 games to be Champions

Holker play Ilkley on Saturday

Bury play St Helens on Sunday

You are much quicker than me with the update

You are a true Shaker
I was trying to get updates on twitter, but never had anything in game.

I'm just a guy who pays a fiver a month mate, I'm happy knowing I played my part, however small. Absolutely delighted for all of you guys who've watched SD 1&2 rip your club apart to be where you are today.
This is all about you. Congratulations.

Obviously it's not official yet, but it's done!

I was trying to get updates on twitter, but never had anything in game.

I'm just a guy who pays a fiver a month mate, I'm happy knowing I played my part, however small. Absolutely delighted for all of you guys who've watched SD 1&2 rip your club apart to be where you are today.
This is all about you. Congratulations.

Obviously it's not official yet, but it's done!
Thanks again Gazza
What you and other Rangers fans have done for us is truly incredible
I cant thank you enough, but THANKS

Back