Pathetic Quality From Castore

I don’t think this is as bad as being made out if it is next seasons jersey. Stars gone from the crest finally, red incorporated onto the collar, cuffs and the stripes on the side looks nice and so does the checked pattern imo. 2009/10 vibes

eng_pl_2009-10-GLASGOW-RANGERS-SHIRT-2XL-160651_1.jpg

Ironic given the latest updates here but I’ve always found the thread title no longer necessary given Castore have sorted out all of their quality issues.

Now just for their ordering department to get sorted.

The shirt design is a low risk one that’s likely to grow on people

I haven’t bought one single thing of ours since Castore took over all because of the initial trouble people had with them.

I have taken to buying retro shirts instead. The genuine ones in good condition mind, not those horrible looking remakes that don’t even look the same. Utter riddy that they are.
Well you should because 99.99% of their quality issues have been resolved. It’s a joke this thread title hasn’t been amended.

I don’t think this is as bad as being made out if it is next seasons jersey. Stars gone from the crest finally, red incorporated onto the collar, cuffs and the stripes on the side looks nice and so does the checked pattern imo. 2009/10 vibes

eng_pl_2009-10-GLASGOW-RANGERS-SHIRT-2XL-160651_1.jpg
And that was an utter shiter.

Hilarious that those cowboys have perhaps sent out next seasons. Diabolical

Castores first home shirt was a stunner and obviously reminder of a very enjoyable season. The 2nd picture empire posted looks much better and I think it’s a simple no nonsense shirt that will grow on many people. Although there wil always be moans.

The incompetency of this is absolutely staggering, even for Castore. How on earth has this been allowed to happen ffs.

If Castore couldn’t be bothered trying for the 150th anniversary kits then it’s no surprise they’re not putting much effort into next seasons.

Not the worst but that BOXT logo is fucking horrendous. Be getting a few '00k for it just to ruin the top. They really do not give a feck about anything but money now.

Trying not to let the incompetence of this cloud my judgement from what looks like a cracking top.

Hard to praise them when the fashion of this leak is them literally sending it out instead of the legends tops. Think that's 2 instances of it, probably more went out and waiting on people getting home to open them.

Will they try to spin this as some form of "surprsie, we replaced 50 legends tops to random customers to get their hands on the new kit first"?

If that is next seasons home shirt which it very much looks like, someone in the Castore warehouse is currently crapping themselves. I don't mind it myself. I do love that a 5XL has been put on an XL hanger, shows how the pandemic has been unkind to some people.

On the assumption that is next season’s shirt -

Why not just hold back that Legends shirt and use it for next season without the 150 years message on it? Absolutely no need to release another shirt this season and it is a far superior effort to that half arsed repeat of 2009/10. Utterly astounded that people still have good words to say about Castore.
We might’ve got rid of Ashley but with shit like this and the current board situation it feels like he’s still in charge.

Back