Pathetic Quality From Castore

Slightly off topic but the training t shirts are down to £16.80 from £48.00, which is great value.
Do you have to wash all the castore stuff in a cold wash with no fabric softener, i like a lot of there stuff but it puts me off wearing my rangers castore stuff having to separate wash it so don't want to buy more clothes that I have to wash diffrent from everything else I wash

Actually certain there was stuff earlier in season at 16.90 and it’s been moved
I took a screenshot at the time to post on here :)
EA55-E15-E-B098-4396-B1-D2-2-B076-E7-E8-C48.jpg

So I attempted my same order again, printing looks better tiny nick out the wee man’s top but I’m going to keep that as it was cheap enough, but my one if you start running your finger over the edge you can see it slightly lifting. So 4 zip tops all of poor quality which is pretty terrible to be to honest, I’m going to take them back to the shop tomorrow and have a look in store but might be better saving my cash

So I attempted my same order again, printing looks better tiny nick out the wee man’s top but I’m going to keep that as it was cheap enough, but my one if you start running your finger over the edge you can see it slightly lifting. So 4 zip tops all of poor quality which is pretty terrible to be to honest, I’m going to take them back to the shop tomorrow and have a look in store but might be better saving my cash
Is this the 1/4 zips your getting that are poor quality? I bought 2 in the shop and surprised how good they are but still not confident enough to wash with the rest of my clothes

I didn't want to start a new thread, but is there anywhere good to buy Rangers polos?
The ones in the Rangers store are either really expensive (£40+), out of stock (XL) or not great for an older man (80yrs) with sponsors logos on the collar etc. Postage to Australia so wanted to keep budget for the shirt to around £25-30. Maybe that is unrealistic?

Official or unofficial - Retro style like Toffs etc. is ok.

Arsenal white top v our white anniversary top, thinking there’s looks better quality that ours , thoughts
Nice kit but you are looking at it on TV. There’s plenty on social media moaning about Adidas and Nike merchandise supplied to various clubs in England. Anything mass produced will see variable quality issues. I’ve personally only had to return one item to Castore.

Is this the 1/4 zips your getting that are poor quality? I bought 2 in the shop and surprised how good they are but still not confident enough to wash with the rest of my clothes
Yes mate, was in the shop on Saturday better to actually see what your buying and check the crest rather than the tat they are churning out online

Yes mate, was in the shop on Saturday better to actually see what your buying and check the crest rather than the tat they are churning out online
Yeah mate definitely, I stopped by online for the same reason and the delivery was a joke and over priced for how long it took

I've just got the grey 1/4 training top & the LS travel shirt & pleased with both.

Quality is decent (at the price I paid not full whack) & delivered quickly with no issues.

Is there any way of escalating an issue with an online order other than by email to Rangers Store Concierge? Been trying to get them to sort an issue out from the Black Friday sale and they aren't responding to any emails I send them. TIA

Is there any way of escalating an issue with an online order other than by email to Rangers Store Concierge? Been trying to get them to sort an issue out from the Black Friday sale and they aren't responding to any emails I send them. TIA
I've just raised a dispute with my bank. Made an order on December the 17th and it's never arrived. Got email confirmation from Hermes it's lost but can't get a response from Castore about it.

Ordered a couple of training tops from Castore directly. Free shipping and were delivered in under a week. Night and day compared to previous orders from The Rangers Store.

Wish we could rip the contract up and start again with a far superior manufacturer. I have two young lads who have, Liverpool, City and Man United strips as well as their Rangers gear and the quality is miles apart from all the others.

Castore are absolute garbage!!

The hoodie was sold out in the time it took me to put it in bag and go to checkout B-D

They only had large left & I’m usually a medium so I thought for a tenner it’s worth a punt as I was ordering some other stuff anyway.

If it’s far too big for me & you’re looking for a large I’ll give you a shout & you can take it off me at cost.

I hounded Castore on Instagram and got an email reply that day

They only had large left & I’m usually a medium so I thought for a tenner it’s worth a punt as I was ordering some other stuff anyway.

If it’s far too big for me & you’re looking for a large I’ll give you a shout & you can take it off me at cost.
Spot on mate

My castore lottery arrived this morning .

Ordered Tuesday arrived this morning .

1/4 zip material looks considerably better to the first round of gear that they produced for us .

bringing this up in here because I didn’t want to start another thread

I returned a top on the 27th of January and on both the Rangers and Hermes sites it says from the 29th the parcel hasn’t moved. This in my previous experience of Hermes means the useless idiots have lost it.

I’ve emailed the Rangers concierge email address and had no reply

What is my next step?

I picked up the blue training jumper in the sale, arrived today.

I love it - feels & looks the part.

Let’s see how it washes! :D

I picked up the blue training jumper in the sale, arrived today.

I love it - feels & looks the part.

Let’s see how it washes! :D
I bought a 1/4 zip from Classic Football Shirts (As I had a credit note for them), 1st wash, on it's own, all as per label, came out bobbled :oops:, thankfully they sent me a replacement.

Bought the Castore Black Rangers hoodie it's alright nothing special but the material is absolutely awful it feels cheap it's heavy to wear and it's very similar to a supermarket workers jacket I'm not joking.

Shocking by Castore and I don't think I'll buy anything else rip off merchants changes need to be made.

Also noticed on a variety of products they barely have any decent sizes left and Castore seem to be punting there own expensive gear on our website.

Last edited:
Bought the Castore Black Rangers hoodie it's alright nothing special but the material is absolutely awful it feels cheap it's heavy to wear and it's very similar to a supermarket workers jacket I'm not joking.

Shocking by Castore and I don't think I'll buy anything else rip off merchants changes need to be made.

Also noticed on a variety of products they barely have any decent sizes left and Castore seem to be punting there own expensive gear on our website.

Which hoodie was it? I have my eye on one but a bit wary.

Which hoodie was it? I have my eye on one but a bit wary.
The one on offer the black Hoodie with the Castore sign and Rangers F.C below it.

The material feels bad to wear wore it out the other day and I was freezing it's appalling and it looks nothing like what's described I'm guessing not even a few quid to make and punted for serious profit.

If they can't design a hoodie with some degree of quality and that can keep you warm and is comfortable then what's the point seriously don't buy it.

You'll get a better hoodie out of Primark :D

Last edited:
The one on offer the black Hoodie with the Castore sign and Rangers F.C below it.

The material feels bad to wear wore it out the other day and I was freezing it's appalling and it looks nothing like what's described I'm guessing not even a few quid to make and punted for serious profit.

I think I know the one you mean, it's about £30.

TBH the gear I've had has been spot on so I've no real complaints with them but there's no way I would buy their stuff at full price.

Premium it is not.

If they can't design a hoodie with some degree of quality and that can keep you warm and is comfortable then what's the point seriously don't buy it.

You'll get a better hoodie out of Primark :D
i bought that one also,it feels like its made from a sort of stretch nylon material

i bought that one also,it feels like its made from a sort of stretch nylon material

I have a Rangers hoody as well as a black just Castore one I got at Xmas last year that's more of a cotton material. Both still look good even 15 months later but their Castore nylon hoodies, which are dearer, are top notch. Very comfortable and well worth the money.

I haven’t bought one single thing of ours since Castore took over all because of the initial trouble people had with them.

I have taken to buying retro shirts instead. The genuine ones in good condition mind, not those horrible looking remakes that don’t even look the same. Utter riddy that they are.

Back