The Ramsay ‘Goal’ - should it have stood?

I’ve seen one replay and he absolutely caught the keeper. But it looks like it was after the ball was over the line.

Have I got it wrong? I don’t recall a VAR review, was their?
Yes it fuckin was and without reading the rest of the thread, I was absolutely screaming at replay and said the exact same thing, ball was clearly over line so ball then is out of play and dramatic keeper who feigned injury all night got a knee to the face, sore or maybe not, who knows but still not until after ball crossed line for goal did he complain. Rules guys have prob been in before me but for me that was a goal all day long!

Absolutely sure the keeper carried it across the line before contact. 100%... maybe 99% but still, camera angle is pish though, something to be sorted before VAR is introduced domestically

Yes it fuckin was and without reading the rest of the thread, I was absolutely screaming at replay and said the exact same thing, ball was clearly over line so ball then is out of play and dramatic keeper who feigned injury all night got a knee to the face, sore or maybe not, who knows but still not until after ball crossed line for goal did he complain. Rules guys have prob been in before me but for me that was a goal all day long!
Fantastic use of punctuation!

Still wrong.

From my seat the ball was clearly over the line,but by that time it was clear that the ref had lost the plot after early good officiating.

I've watched this back since getting home and the keepers reaction says it all for me.
Referee tonight was hopeless, at least 3 yellow card offence's in the first half not given as he played advantage.

Ramsay was terrific tonight - provides real attacking threat - linked midfield and attack - was worried we wouldnt get a goal after he went off. 2 Arfield sitters later and up steps Roofe, thank god. We are in the semi final of a European competition, fablus!

What time was it again? Sitting with a few rums fast forwarding through the main bits and then watch post match.

This absolutely, how on earth did Bt not show this over again to the public in slow motion? VAR failed us tonight with that one for sure, plus I’d say the handball incident wasn’t hand to ball but ball to hand and both of Barasic arms are out at his side for balance so they were in a natural position!! We were robbed with both these, but Aribo and Ramsey should also have played in their teammates tonight for sitters and to finish the tie in normal time!

Well over the line, another shit decision in Europe to go with the Kent goal v Dortmund

Players should switch on and realise this play acting works wonders, maybe if someone went down with a “head injury” at the corner and seen their goal disallowed we wouldn’t have had to play that extra 30 mins

This absolutely, how on earth did Bt not show this over again to the public in slow motion? VAR failed us tonight with that one for sure, plus I’d say the handball incident wasn’t hand to ball but ball to hand and both of Barasic arms are out at his side for balance so they were in a natural position!! We were robbed with both these, but Aribo and Ramsey should also have played in their teammates tonight for sitters and to finish the tie in normal time!
Some of the non VAR decisions tonight were baffling especially Ramsay goal also some very questionable late challenges into the backs of rangers player went unpunished

That ref was hopeless tonight. He gave their keeper every call going. if one of our players as much as looked at him it was a foul.

You can add Sakala and Kent to that list

I’ve seen one replay and he absolutely caught the keeper. But it looks like it was after the ball was over the line.

Have I got it wrong? I don’t recall a VAR review, was their?
I thought the linesman gave an offside to Roofes ball to Aribo?

Back