Celtics response to our statement re fans attacked us beyond parody.

A more pious, sanctimonious bunch you will never meet.

I think every club accepts they have undesirables in their support. It happens; it’s football. But this mob are beyond satire.

The first OF next season is at Parkhead. What are they going to do regarding allocation?

As an aside, I hope our Away Days on RTV show the abuse the players get upon arrival at their dump.

I always remember a bemused Gerrard as some nugget was shouting ‘Judas’.

The club who harboured paedos for over 50 years have zero moral compass

Let’s face any internal investigation won’t find anything

We are still waiting on the outcome of Lieswells internal investigation for over 3 years

The scum are dirty lying scumbag bastards

Their fans are vermin

That team is out of control. There always used to be respect between the two clubs governance wise but now it's gone. Something needs to be done to correct this bastardised football team and remove their cabal destroying the very fabric of our national sport.
Its coming back and winning 55 has destroyed any semblance of rationale.

Make no mistake, it has been their fans behaviour (and some of their players behaviour) since we returned from the lower divisions which is causing these recent problems.

If they had any class about them (no laughing) they would apologise for this. But as usual they will pander to their support.

Detestable bastards!

There's bears who don't miss a game home, away and abroad but it's about time we stopped taking supporters to that midden. Give them their 800 if we have to but let's stop putting our fans at risk when we know there's no comeback on anything they do ever.

About time these games were made home fans only especially now with such small away allocations at both grounds.

Our fans are at far greater risk of injury after being shoved in a tiny restricted view corner of the knewcamp now.

Seen some of the vids of Rangers fans being hit with objects on the way to the ground as well. Simply not worth it anymore.

Keep them out of Ibrox and our fans safe by refusing away tickets.

And our board wanted to go skipping hand in hand with this lot to the land of Oz for a friendly, no doubt you could have picked up a nice half and half scarf to celebrate the occasion.

The board are naive thinking they can get in to bed with this lot.

Sickening

Celtic club response...
steve-carell-i-love-lamp.gif

And with that , that should be them banned from Ibrox and by them I mean everyone single of them of them, fans, board members all of them. They only ones allowed into the stadium on a match day are their scum players and their coaching staff. I’d even have their bus driver sitting outside listening on the radio.

Its coming back and winning 55 has destroyed any semblance of rationale.
Yes that probably is where it's coming from. There's always been division between us supporters but the governance used to be as one for the betterment of our game. They have created an atmosphere now where we have never had so much hatred. The interference from the SNP,SFA,SPFL and the SMSM has affected our game to its detriment. It is always a race to the bottom for these cunts even when we have managed to get ourselves representing our country in the semi-final of a European competition.

No need for whataboutery. All they need to do is take the complaint seriously but aren’t even capable of that.

Not the first time they’ve not taken complaints seriously right enough….

They are shameless. They could gave accepted some wrongdoing and moved on.

Not a surprise given their morally vacuous position on child abuse.

Latest posts

Back