Celtics response to our statement re fans attacked us beyond parody.

Is there videos of us throwing bottles and parts of seats. I can only hope not because this will let them off as both clubs will get blamed. No problem having a go at these animals but only outside grounds and if possible without our colours showing. That way we can show them that having a go at us does not pay.
Probably better now to have no away fans at these games.
This fixture is seen worldwide and we do not want to be seen as bad as them but heck it is difficult not to respond.
At 80 not much I can do but I would love to tell the scum that walk up my road what I think of them.

The less we have to do with this lot the better
Been saying the same for over 20 years, f@ck the O F Brand and slobbering garbage about the diminished atmosphere due to the small allocations for away fans. The only thing that matters when it comes to US and THEM nowadays is that we endeavour to beat them as much as possible and that is all our club hierarchy, players and supporters should be interested in, nothing else matters.

They are a vile stain on Scottish society and have ruined the game with their malign influence and the sooner our club wakes up to that fact and concentrates fully on our club and distances US from them as much as reasonably possible so much the better for us going forward. That’s the fifth meeting with these b@stards this season and it’s just pure overkill especially with the aggravation that comes with it.

I wish we could get out of this shit hole but we’re stuck with it, however that doesn’t mean we have to put up with the amount of shit that comes with being the shat upon more often than not bigger and better half of the Old Firm. Let others continue to use the term but what a f@cking cheek the mhanky mob have trying to downplay the term when it’s us who should’ve ditched it long ago and grew a set of cahonas too with these despicable c@nts and all their poodles!

Ban their fans from Ibrox and tell Gio a business like handshake is enough the next time you meet their fat manager. Time to cut out the old pals act. They are a club without dignity or morals.

A more pious, sanctimonious bunch you will never meet.

I think every club accepts they have undesirables in their support. It happens; it’s football. But this mob are beyond satire.

The first OF next season is at Parkhead. What are they going to do regarding allocation?

As an aside, I hope our Away Days on RTV show the abuse the players get upon arrival at their dump.

I always remember a bemused Gerrard as some nugget was shouting ‘Judas’.
We should have staff embark from our bus with numwrous video cameras on pointing at every direction their fans are.

Don't stop recording and also video the Police and their lack of reaction to sectarian abuse.

Our staff should have discreet body cameras to catch the scum who abuse our players on the bench. The torrent of sectarian abuse that Jimmy Bell took at their midden was appalling. Went on and on with no one doing a thing.

Rangers and Celtic at board level are further apart than at any other time in our history. The division is at dangerous levels, and also being fuelled by smsm and social media Lunatics. Someone is going to be killed
I doubt they are apart at board level mate, maybe not as close as they used to be but they will talk on a monthly basis I would imagine.

It’s the lunatic fringe of their fanbase that will end up getting someone killed. Their propaganda and bullshit is enough to drive a sane person mental.

That team is out of control. There always used to be respect between the two clubs governance wise but now it's gone. Something needs to be done to correct this bastardised football team and remove their cabal destroying the very fabric of our national sport.
This will happen as soon as the SNP authorise it

We can decry them, deride them as the classless, rancid filth they are.

It doesn't take away from the fact we have people in the Ibrox boardroom, who were not only happy to play a friendly against them, but to play second fiddle to them too. Robertson and Bisgrove in particular. And all for three million sovs.

That's a bigger worry for me than any statement they'll ever make.

Maybe should have proof read it! Working through incidents at Ibrox our fans pelted with seats ripped from OUR seating.
Can any bear get a drone with camera in to see if there is seating damaged in their own end? That would be very damning.

We shouldn’t be at their midden and giving them a penny and the shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near Ibrox. Our board need to show strength here and just ban them forevermore!!

Tell them to stick their tickets next season… first game will be at the Piggery - let’s see how they try to play it.

So what did it actually say before they edited it and left that double space the total fking amateurs.

Another reason to drop the old firm name. It would insinuate we need them and come as a pair. We should distance ourselves in every way from this child abusing, terrorist promoting, hate filled scum bag excuse for a club
I honestly hope and think the club are waiting for the boys club stuff to lead to convictions in court . At that moment we will release a statement telling the world we no longer wish to be associated with a club guilty of their crimes and from this day forward we will no longer use the term

I haven't been in it since we played St Johnstone in the LCF (1998.?) and will NEVER enter again.

I think it's a personal decision for each individual Bear as to whether they go or not....

It's a "no" from me, as they can't guarantee our safety.

I honestly hope and think the club are waiting for the boys club stuff to lead to convictions in court . At that moment we will release a statement telling the world we no longer wish to be associated with a club guilty of their crimes and from this day forward we will no longer use the term
Maybe that is the actual deck of cards King was talking about

Events today should be the line in the sand. %^*& going to that midden and being targets for bottle throwing scum and worst still being told by police you can’t leave. Tell them to ram their tickets for the next game and don’t ever give them a future allocation for Ibrox. Enough is enough.

Not denying that, but it’s very difficult for us to release statements when there is footage of things coming from our end. They can just show that footage and call out what happened at Ibrox a few weeks ago
Big difference is that Rangers took action .against the individual .celtic will take no action against their fans.as for the things coming from our end what exactly do you want the fans o do just stand there and get belted by coins bottles etc.

I'd be more surprised if they apologised but it doesn't fit with their victim mentality.

Do we really expect them to say sorry about bottle throwing when they can't even say sorry to people who need closure?

Deluded, indoctrinated weirdos.

Our statement after the game at Ibrox compared to this says it all about the two clubs. They are vile and look forward to their past coming back to haunt them soon.

Madness the statement says they are still trying to look through something that’s happened previously when they are constantly trying not to look through stuff that has happened because of them previously!!

The Australia friendly would suggest they don't even know it's happening, at best.
I had hoped this was our plan, strike at the right time, revenge for what was done to us by their heavy influence.

Their crimes are far bigger than football rivalry. We aren't the courts, we can't get the survivors justice.

We can however, point out that if our crime and punishment is the precedent, then what is the punishment for their evil abominations?
I am extremely worried those in charge have no intention of seeking OUR justice.

You can’t seriously believe that will ever happen.

No away fans at Old Firm games next season then.

tit for tat whataboutery!

Well the first OF game of next season is at their midden so we will be able to see their reaction to all this nonsense before we react (or retaliate).

After watching the game I went into the kitchen and put on radio for after game roundup and Radio Scotland's panellist reaction to the throwing of missiles was that each support was as bad as the other - they did mention it seemed to be paper cups (and not bottles) that were the weapons of choice.

Back