Celtics response to our statement re fans attacked us beyond parody.

Was always going to be tit for tat! Get the CCTV collected. You KNOW as many cameras as possible weee on our family today! It’s either there or deleted. Either way the there’s your answer.

I mean when you got people in power posting statements and responses like that what chance have you got? Vile club that feed off hate

Okay anyone else notice the hypocracy of that statement still looking at incidents from Ibrox even though Rangers have had the fan arrested charged named & shamed in court for an incident still waiting on the Ricksen lighter thrower, Novo mobile phone thrower,fans in section with the effigies and the investigation into that as well as the historic investigation into an investigation in the 90's which exhonerated the Peados at YOUR Boys Club only for them to be found guilty in the Courts.
Part 2 of that statement how ironic liasing with relevant parties I would suggest about FIFTY years too late mate! (copyright Angela Potaglue). .

Maybe the celtic fans who were throwing bottles etc are a sperate entity. That's why they won't accept responsibility.

No need for whataboutery. All they need to do is take the complaint seriously but aren’t even capable of that.

Not the first time they’ve not taken complaints seriously right enough….
Are we squeaky clean? Judging by those videos we’re not. Tit for tat shite

Dont let these f.ucks back into Ibrox.

Thier fucking behaviour and accountability is disgraceful yet not suprising. Absoutle scum, i actually hate that organisation and thier following.

Quite simply the rheptiles threw bottles at us and our support reacted. Police were a joke. And there endeth the story. Forget your doctored videos. Scot Squad know they let us and their own who were facing us down. Senior Officer in charge, whoever you were, you should be ashamed of yourself and your officers. Sh1tebags one and all

They had ahuge banner with FTQ ON IT.
SURELY THAT NEEDS vetted before it's allowed to be flown..
Majority of the crowd sang orange baaaastards... ira songs a plenty..
Fans Injured yet we have posters on here
Saying we shouldn't flung stuff back..

You've got our fans in a confined space, unable to leave getting shit thrown at them, and people actually say we're just as at fault? Not one of those c*nts had to be there, they can absolutely leave freely of their own volition.

Yet they stand filming and laughing while our fans get pelted with glass bottles. Nonsense.

Will the bheasts respond to questions asking why they moved “Bhoys” back into the section next to the away fans for today only ?

Rangers and Celtic at board level are further apart than at any other time in our history. The division is at dangerous levels, and also being fuelled by smsm and social media Lunatics. Someone is going to be killed

Honest to god, there are videos in this very post that show seats getting thrown from our end.

Them throwing seats = wrong
Us throwing seats = wrong

End of
End of what exactly?
Scenario 1.
You're in the away fans section, get smacked by an object.
Are you gonna be happy?
Scenario 2.
You're in the away fans section, yer kid gets smacked by an object.
Are you still gonna be happy?
Don't think so mate

End of what exactly?
Scenario 1.
You're in the away fans section, get smacked by an object.
Are you gonna be happy?
Scenario 2.
You're in the away fans section, yer kid gets smacked by an object.
Are you still gonna be happy?
Don't think so mate
My kids would never ever be at parkhead in the current situation. Anyone who takes their kid needs their head read.

Fair point but his first point is still valid.
Not denying that, but it’s very difficult for us to release statements when there is footage of things coming from our end. They can just show that footage and call out what happened at Ibrox a few weeks ago

Not denying that, but it’s very difficult for us to release statements when there is footage of things coming from our end. They can just show that footage and call out what happened at Ibrox a few weeks ago

Exactly my point in another thread. Club just look like Idiots when every video shows objects being thrown from both ends.

Why were they not cleared out of the stadium, but allowed to throw objects at our fans and the Police?
The Police watch us as we are getting pelted, why was the new section of Ultra's moved to be beside us?
Guys at the game said that they were getting searched so not much to throw from our fans, yet they are throwing bottles at us.
It is a joke and PS need to explain their part in this debacle.
My take on it is are you going to stand by as you are pelted by objects?
We have a right to be protected and today we were failed badly.

Always the victim and never to blame.

This has to be the quickest statement they have made about victims in their club history - not the one everyone is waiting for though, I'm sure that will come soon.

My kids would never ever be at parkhead in the current situation. Anyone who takes their kid needs their head read.
I've genuinely never been there since they "done it up" an absolute shitehole when it was all standing. (see St Johnstone semi final same day as hillsborough)

Back