Monchengladbach v Leipzig (Sky Sports Mix 19:30)

The only mild concern about them losing tonight would be that they then see the europa as their best chance of UCL.

The flip side of it is that they are shite and we will pump them.

We are on our way.

Leipzig look to have a couple of very winnable games in their final 2 though, Bielefeld who will probably be down by the time they play and Augsburg who aren’t that far outside the relegation zone.

Freiburg away at Leverkusen in the last game in comparison.

Still, I don’t think the result tonight changes anything about their approach either way.

RB centre mid is packed when they don't have the ball.

Also like that they are happy to sit their two centre halfs so high up the pitch. That's ripe for a good counter.

Just sitting here watching hoping for injuries-nothing too bad but just one where it takes a week or so to recover. #hamstringloyal

Looks that way mate , it would be suicide to go all out attack against them . We need to attack them in a controlled way, due to them being really good on the break
True. This is where the goal that should never have stood may have a big influence on the overall tie.

That's because he is coining it in here in the States with ESPN covering games. His specialty seems to be the Bundesliga, and doesn't he just love to pronounce those names perfectly. For an Aberdeen fan he was always fairly well adjusted. Which reminds me, how do all these "Aberdeen fans" get the commentary gigs, when there are so few of them around.

Because people from the North of Scotland speak a more clearly defined version of English than lowlanders.

Just sitting here watching hoping for injuries-nothing too bad but just one where it takes a week or so to recover. #hamstringloyal

I love how people try to be diplomatic about injuries by saying “nothing too bad” etc.

When in reality, even if we don’t say it, we’d accept career ending injuries if it helps us out on Thursday

Well based upon that first 65 minutes up until the red card I am feeling more optimistic.

Rest of the game won't tell us too much more now.

If that’s the standard of Nkunku’s free kicks, I propose we don’t waste time with walls on Thursday and just leave players up the park instead

Back