Griffiths leaves Falkirk

Washed up skint junkie piece of pond life shit deserves nothing but ill. A drain on society & an oxygen thief.

He will be found drunk in the gutter in Leith within 5 years and it will be anyone but his fault as poor Leigh is always the victim.

A vile human being.

A mate of mine (Aberdeen supporter) STILL claims there's a space on the Scotland bench for him, as he can come on if a goal is needed due to being the most natural finisher the national team has.

I would never wish anything on anybody but this guy is a c***

Is it terrible of me to say that i cant wait to hear that he has done himself in??

lowlife c***

obviously dropped in Nazi Scotland
But we were told that he couldn't be suspended until the police investigation had concluded.

So it's either still under investigation or the SFA have deemed kicking a lit firework into a crowd as not being worth a ban?

Would an FOI to Scot Squad tell us whether he's being charged or not?

And to think that some of our esteemed mhedia were, this time last year, still touting him for a place in the Scotland Euros squad ... the mind boggles

Protected by the filthy mhedia in this shit hole country. Racist Nonce Rhat should of been hounded out years ago. I wish the wee wanker nothing but hurt.

Unbelievable to think of the clamour from so many to get him in the Scotland team less than a year ago.

But we were told that he couldn't be suspended until the police investigation had concluded.

So it's either still under investigation or the SFA have deemed kicking a lit firework into a crowd as not being worth a ban?

Would an FOI to Scot Squad tell us whether he's being charged or not?
PS have lost the evidence again.

Back