Griffiths leaves Falkirk

But we were told that he couldn't be suspended until the police investigation had concluded.

So it's either still under investigation or the SFA have deemed kicking a lit firework into a crowd as not being worth a ban?

Would an FOI to Scot Squad tell us whether he's being charged or not?
He was charged, and a report was sent to the Procurator Fiscal. This was back in September, nearly 8 months ago.

No word since, so his case is either still in the queue, or it has been quietly (and inexplicably) dropped. The video is still online, and it is as clear as day that he hit it hard and deliberately into the crowd, despite his claims he was just trying to remove it from the pitch.

Definitely worth an FOI. Good luck getting Polis Alba to admit anything though.

This guy has absolutely f.ucked his career, yet another loser in life.

Also, he's one for the watching. I'm sure he can crack on with that 'profession' once he's playing for Dukla Pumpherson Sawmills and Tannery.

The f.ucking creep.

A dispicable wee bastard who flushed whatever was left of his waning talent right down the toilet. Fully deserving of his rapid demise.

If only they could get him fit....

In reality he is utter dugmeat but this country can't accept that :D

When did he last get double figures?

When he counted the amount of men his cum bucket of a maw goes through in a week via her online dating apps.

Fair chance poor Leighs a Heinz 57 variety hence the sub human looks.

Wish the cretin absolute nothing but ill.

I think the old Status Quo hit is apt ' Down down deeper and down '.

All the way to the gutter ya wee w**k.

He's still not realised he's made a complete c&nt of things. Just wait till that money starts to dwindle. I'm delighted the way it ended for him, "here for the ten*" was the cry, sit doon ya wank. Couldn't get a game, fighting with 'Lenny', his awful tiktok videos, being unfit, move to Dundee, brought on against us and whilst warming up, got absolute dogs abuse and rightly so. Rewind to 2 weeks and he's with his pal Tierney at the semi final. On live TV, trying to show how much of a lad he is, giving the wanker sign to someone and looking like a complete tool. Further demise please.

I don't wish ill or misfortune on anyone it's not in my nature

But this wee ratbag ,who lorded it over us when we had a mediocre team ,wiping his nose on corner flags ,tying scarves to goalposts ,that really did sting for me

So f@ck him ,I hope he has nothing but misery going forward

I don't believe he is mentally challenged, he's a disgusting perverted prick who's years of being a prick have caught up with him.
correct - we're all just waiting for his scummy apologists in the press like greechan and mcgowan to catch up with the rest of us who can behave in a fit and proper manner

I don't wish ill or misfortune on anyone it's not in my nature

But this wee ratbag ,who lorded it over us when we had a mediocre team ,wiping his nose on corner flags ,tying scarves to goalposts ,that really did sting for me

So f@ck him ,I hope he has nothing but misery going forward
And yet it's all a million miles from the worst things he's done.

Racist little nonce.

He's still not realised he's made a complete c&nt of things. Just wait till that money starts to dwindle. I'm delighted the way it ended for him, "here for the ten*" was the cry, sit doon ya wank. Couldn't get a game, fighting with 'Lenny', his awful tiktok videos, being unfit, move to Dundee, brought on against us and whilst warming up, got absolute dogs abuse and rightly so. Rewind to 2 weeks and he's with his pal Tierney at the semi final. On live TV, trying to show how much of a lad he is, giving the wanker sign to someone and looking like a complete tool. Further demise please.
Saw that on tv when he was giving the sign, a little turd he is.

The embodiment of scum that is associated with celtic Genuinely wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. Would just stand there and laugh.

tsim-fukis.gif

Charlie Telfer has quickly gone backwards, has he not.?

Didn't even get this until I read the article

Released by Dundee Utd, signed for 2nd division dutch team released after a year, signed for Greenock Morton then released, Signed for Falkirk in June 2019, released this month after a whopping 11 appearances

B-) If we got 200k 7 years ago he's not worth anywhere near that now

Complete waster.
You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

The media have him as the victim.
Always.
Sound familiar?

With our packed schedule and lack of depth up front, he's got to be worth a punt. Best forward in Scotland on his day!

On the other hand, f*ck that. Enjoy life on the street Leigh you piss stained jakey tramp!

Had his best season in 2016 and been finished as a player since 2017 - and he's brought it all on himself.
It's sad to watch players struggle to realise they are finished. Except in this case, where it's f**king glorious.

I say this in every thread about him but anyone who has ever wanted Barry Ferguson involved in our set up just remember that it was only a few months ago he was advocating for Griffiths to be in the Scotland squad for the Euros. Best striker in a Scotland according to oor Barry.

Back