Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr0211

Official Ticketer
So, what's everyone booked up?

2 of us booked Edinburgh to Lisbon after the match for £249 return (still available for that price if anyone else is looking)

Hotel Anglaterra in Seville on the Tuesday night, then driving back to Lisbon and staying near the airport straight after the final.

Gambled on tickets earlier in the week. Buzzing!

Whats the current Spain travel rules for covid? Hearing that many versions. I'm double vaccinated but no booster
If your second jab was within 270 days then you're fine, if not I'd be aiming to get a booster in the next week or so if you can as that will cover you.

Otherwise it's proof of Covid recovery, or a negative test taken 72 hours beforehand.

There is a chance they drop all this by Monday 16th, but we won't know yet.

If your second jab was within 270 days then you're fine, if not I'd be aiming to get a booster in the next week or so if you can as that will cover you.

Otherwise it's proof of Covid recovery, or a negative test taken 72 hours beforehand.

My 270 days is up and the booster won't be effective in time will it? Doesn't it need to be 2 weeks before entry to the country?

My 270 days is up and the booster won't be effective in time will it? Doesn't it need to be 2 weeks before entry to the country?
I'd double check but I read in another thread that the booster can be taken anytime before and doesn't need the 2 week period. You'd want it at least 2 or 3 days before to ensure the certificate updates though

Ideally I want to travel from Jeddah to Madrid but with the way the ticketing may work I reckon I'll be Yanbu - Riyadh - Doha - Edinburgh - Seville. Will ruin the travel experience for me if independents get shafted.

Liverpool - Malaga 16th 0630
Malaga - Liverpool 19th 1655

Staying in the Marconfort Griego Hotel in Torremelinos :))

10 of us over for my stag do in Benidorm. Hoping the Ibrox bar will run a bus
After many requests from you The Ibrox Bar Benidorm will be running a bus to Seville if we qualify
Whatever the bus costs there will be a 10 euro bounty which will be refunded as long as there is no damage to the bus
This will be strictly non profit making as we know a lot of u have paid a lot of money traveling supporting the team this year
Basically if there is 50 seats on the bus we will divide this into the total cost of the bus
We thankyou for your continued support throughout the football season and the 12 th July celebrations
WATP
This was on their Facebook page it's a good hike from Benidorm tho.

Edinburgh to Seville via Gatwick leaving home Monday and in Seville Tuesday to Friday. Cannot wait for this now

Glasgow to Malaga a week on Sunday then back the following Saturday morning, in time for the Scottish cup final.

Staying in Torremolinos, arriving in the middle of the night and leaving very early in the morning so if anyone has any recommendations for decent airport transfer companies over there, please fire them over.

I'd double check but I read in another thread that the booster can be taken anytime before and doesn't need the 2 week period. You'd want it at least 2 or 3 days before to ensure the certificate updates though
Cheers mate

The wife, no pics, just checked and u are right. A booster doesn't need to have been within 2 weeks, instead it can be anytime but as u say best to make sure they update the status on nhs app.

Booked flights last night and they’ve emailed this morning to say they overbooked and had to cancel ours. Now scrambling about but can’t see many options.

Glasgow -dublin dublin -Malaga on the 17th
7am flight from Malaga on the Thursday morning back to dublin.need to find a way from Malaga to Seville and back

Flying into Faro Wednesday morning back Thursday afternoon.

Debating hiring a car or hitching a lift with supporters bus that'll have me! Any leads let me know...

Edinburgh > Oslo > Malaga Tuesday 17th
Malaga > Copenhagen > Edinburgh Friday 20th

Hoping there will be buses running from Malaga on the day of the game.

There’s no rooms available in Seville within a reasonable budget.

The prices are ridiculous.

Does a letter from a private medical firm work?

Tuesday: Glasgow - Dublin - Malaga. Thursday night Malaga - Dublin - Friday morning flight to Glasgow. Any talk of buses running from Malaga?

hoping rangers come out early with comms saying if they are running flights and what the eligibility will be .
I'm not sure whether to wait for this too. I have 1500 points - not sure if that's going to be enough for a ticket. Would it be likely that there's an overnight option with official club flight?

Also, what's your best chance - independent ticket or official flight? And can you apply for both?

Ideally I want to travel from Jeddah to Madrid but with the way the ticketing may work I reckon I'll be Yanbu - Riyadh - Doha - Edinburgh - Seville. Will ruin the travel experience for me if independents get shafted.
That would be an outrageously long winded route mate. During my days in KSA the options from Jeddah were fantastic. Even going from Jeddah to Dubai should open up some other good options.
TAIF LOYAL

I’ll be going with CTM or Sport Options but worrying they’ll both fly directly into Sevilla. I’ll be screwed for accommodation if they do.

2 of us Prestwick to alicante arrive Tuesday lunchtime, home Thursday late on. At the moment looking to hire a car and do the drive but if there is buses we'd go for that I think. 2 chances of a ticket!

Out on the 13th to Malaga. Bagged it for £15 quid. Wasn’t even home yet and had sold out straight after game.

Back to Manchester at 7am on the Thursday :eek: Need to find way back from Seville to Malaga straight after game

That last line...sounds like a fucking nightmare!

If we win, you won't care.

Edin Stanstead Malaga 16th Benalmadena 16-20th no tickets no return flight either yet.

Does anybody know if there are Rangers Supporters buses running to Seville from Benalmadena area 4-6 people ?

There’s no rooms available in Seville within a reasonable budget.

The prices are ridiculous.
I got somewhere on Booking.com last night about 30 miles down the road towards Faro, prices much cheaper that wee bit out and I’ll just taxi it. Tuesday & Wed night for 76euros. Worth having a look that wee bit further out given the prices in the centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back