CTM Original MyGers Member Day Trip Thread

Help please

I'll be on the CTM day trip.
However I've now received an email from Rangers with the instructions to follow in order to purchase my match ticket.
Do I just ignore this email from Rangers and wait for an email from CTM with their instructions to get a free ticket?
Thanks in advance
confused.com

I have had unsuccessful yet I am 40 MyGers points light as my unlimited RTV subscription is not showing and I emailed Rangers a few days ago and heard nothing.
It doesn’t go on straight away,it is added manually. I am sure mine took seven weeks to go on my purchase history.

Help please

I'll be on the CTM day trip.
However I've now received an email from Rangers with the instructions to follow in order to purchase my match ticket.
Do I just ignore this email from Rangers and wait for an email from CTM with their instructions to get a free ticket?
Thanks in advance
confused.com
Yeah you can just leave it if you're already sorted for the day trip. The ticket is included within the day trip, so you'll get that probs at a later date.
The indy tickets email will have gone to everyone in the points bracket, so you don't need to purchase that.

Over on Twitter there is a girl Lauren @lauren9866 arranging a flight from Glasgow to Seville flying out Wednesday and returning Thursday from Seville to Glasgow (plane parks up in Malaga then back to Seville on the Thursday) she’s getting prices at £600pp - going through timeline it seems all above board with plenty interested

Are

i renewed last July. I only noticed when I checked before Leipzig away. Emailed the club immediately and not heard anything.
Did you buy the full Worldwide package at £240 - 40 points.
Or the standard Annual package £60-25 points.
Monthly subscription doesn’t get any MyGers points.

Over on Twitter there is a girl Lauren @lauren9866 arranging a flight from Glasgow to Seville flying out Wednesday and returning Thursday from Seville to Glasgow (plane parks up in Malaga then back to Seville on the Thursday) she’s getting prices at £600pp - going through timeline it seems all above board with plenty interested
What could possibly go wrong?

Did you buy the full Worldwide package at £240 - 40 points.
Or the standard Annual package £60-25 points.
Monthly subscription doesn’t get any MyGers points.
£240 purchased last July. My purchase from the previous year is showing, just not the current year.

I've registered with them and haven't heard anything back. Looked at their Twitter and they have ran trips for the filth before so have experience at least.
I messaged them on face book. The guy just called me there. All booked up.

Just need the Indy threshold to drop by 50!

That’s for each individual to decide if this is cosha or a rip off
I know some wealth,successful guys who looked into doing the same and it was a no starter.
If some lassie can sell a flight out via Twitter good luck to her and all who fly with her.

Yeah you can just leave it if you're already sorted for the day trip. The ticket is included within the day trip, so you'll get that probs at a later date.
The indy tickets email will have gone to everyone in the points bracket, so you don't need to purchase that.
Thank you

Are

i renewed last July. I only noticed when I checked before Leipzig away. Emailed the club immediately and not heard anything.
I’ve just had a similar moan on the last page. I’ve always maintained my points were light based on my order history and after speaking to a few people I think I may have had a 120 pt season ticket missing. Three weeks ago I emailed MyGers and I’ve chased up a non-response to this email a further 3 times and also messaged/emailed the SLO with zero response.
Communication with the ticket office and the club is pathetic and has been for quite a while. There not interested - they already have your money and know someone else would take your place on the gravy train if you fecked off.

Can someone clear up.

If I buy an Indy ticket and get a place from the waiting list what happens ?

Shall i buy my Indy ticket just now ?

Im not on facebook so dont have message. Waiting on an email at some point. Think il take a gamble if they get in touch as well. Cheaper than barrhead (just) amd 2 points short on indy hopefully i sneak 1.
Is set up a Fb account to message them. Then bin it :D

Guy seemed decent.

How quickly did they come back to you after you left your details on the Travel Bank link?
I just messaged them about half an hr later. Got a message back asking if he could call me in 15. He did and all sorted. Maybe he could outsource the TO services. It was really easy.

Can I ask?

Is the CTM waiting list just for a ticket or is it for the day trip too?

Last edited:
I just messaged them about half an hr later. Got a message back asking if he could call me in 15. He did and all sorted. Maybe he could outsource the TO services. It was really easy.
I clicked on the link in Facebook and stuck my details in and got a message saying reserved and they will be in touch. Is that the route you used or did you message directly on Facebook?

What amount is pending on your credit card? Glad you are the trialist testing the water.

I clicked on the link in Facebook and stuck my details in and got a message saying reserved and they will be in touch. Is that the route you used or did you message directly on Facebook?
I used Facebook messenger. Just the link on their website.

Back