CTM Original MyGers Member Day Trip Thread

The return flight will be landing back into Glasgow during the early hours of the Friday 19th May 2022
Eh whit?

The landing page says 12pm... Click on apply, changes to 9am, returning two days later on the Friday for day trip!

They don't half make things hard for themselves (and anyone trying to use the site!).
Yeah they are clearly still updating the pages as landing page had 9am originally and then as posted above changed to 12pm.

The reasons and full details are in there.

UEFA require all tickets done by Tuesday.

So if folk dont pay then there wouldnt be time to fill it.

Theres also statements that no departures from Seville on way back its a bus to Malaga. The plane switches airports after dropping us in Seville.

Is ETM and CTM same thing? Just worried a out firing all my details on there

Not been able to click onto it yet lads so show some sympathy as I'm still at work.

As someone very keen on this but never done a trip before (and I'm in MyGers) this seems quite good yeah and I should go for it?

I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford it and looking earlier today, hotels are away and flights are soaring.

Anyone got quick pros/cons? What if I get a ticket through the Rangers ballot as well? etc.

Ta

Also anyone know what time these kinda things usually return, supposed to fly to Barca at 6 the next morning.

Is ETM and CTM same thing? Just worried a out firing all my details on there
yes
Also anyone know what time these kinda things usually return, supposed to fly to Barca at 6 the next morning.
Game kicks off at 2100 CEST, so you're looking at, all going well, not being out the ground anytime this side of midnight

You'll be a good 2 and a half hours to the airport, 3 hours for a flight home

If you're back in Glasgow before 7am I'll be amazed

Not been able to click onto it yet lads so show some sympathy as I'm still at work.

As someone very keen on this but never done a trip before (and I'm in MyGers) this seems quite good yeah and I should go for it?

I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford it and looking earlier today, hotels are away and flights are soaring.

Anyone got quick pros/cons? What if I get a ticket through the Rangers ballot as well? etc.

Ta
I think this is the one only gold mygers have a chance with mate, maybe some high silver

Reactions: TGP
Question - my ST and MyGers account is under my missus' name. Is this going to %^*& me in terms of applying for this?

I can’t go but anyone going should keep an eye on hotels.

I’m sure plenty WH and RBL fans will have booked accommodation on free cancellation and these should become available again when cancelled.

Back