CTM Original MyGers Member Day Trip Thread

Maybe I’m slow here , or it’s been a long day after last night

So I apply for CTM day trip, I’m still going to have to download the uefa app / register etc through that also , so what element are CTM involved with on the tickets (will they issue a different access code for the ticket?

am I as well just completing as an independent to get first pick of the tickets (non restricted view)?

So I apply for CTM day trip, I’m still going to have to download the uefa app / register etc through that also , so what element are CTM involved with on the tickets (will they issue a different access code for the ticket?

am I as well just completing as an independent to get first pick of the tickets (non restricted view)?
Exactly the answers I’m after for too

Has anyone thats applied for day trip had a confirmation email?

I've had nothing back yet after 10 or so mins

Apologies if I’m being stupid. I’ve received the day trip email. I’ll still get the option to buy match ticket only tommorow? I have the points required

If you apply as a group for the day trip and some are unsuccessful I’m assuming that those who would have been successful had they not applied as a group will still be successful?

Can a mygers bronze or silver member apply for day trip?

Would a bronze day tripper be guaranteed a ticket?

I have travel booked but no ticket. Could you apply for the day trip for the sole purpose of trying to get a ticket and make your own way (expensive I know) rather than going on the day trip?

No ctm will supply match ticket as per usual if successful.

If you buy the ticket independently and register for the day trip, do they take €100 off the £719 cost as you already have a ticket sorted?

If you are successful for the day trip you won’t get an independent ticket.

Will tickets / spaces be allocated top down based on mygers points for the day trip as well? Or will it be random ballot?

No ctm will supply match ticket as per usual if successful.
That’s if dealing with physical tickets

QR codes within an App , where rangers have already given me the code to buy my ticket from uefa directly

CTM are surely just cross checking tickets have been taken from them overall pool of tickets

So , me waiting til tomorrow to buy my ticket from uefa , is just hampering my category of ticket selection it would seem to me?

Brutal tbh.

Long slog that.

I don’t have many options unfortunately.
I’m in same boat, was hoping for Sport Options but now they are allocating to those who used them in earlier rounds which I didn’t manage this year.

Can a mygers bronze or silver member apply for day trip?

Would a bronze day tripper be guaranteed a ticket?
Any member can apply but tickets are going top down, I’m on silver about 60 point below the first cut and have applied. Just hope enough golds and high silvers can’t make it.

Ok ok I know I’m hard of thinking, and I’ll get slagged for this but please be paitent.

So this ctm email is just £719 for travel to and from Seville?

I take it there’s a match ticket ballot that you apply for separately? Is that on the euro website?

What happens if you get the travel and no ticket are you committed to the £719 CTM travel?

Ok ok I know I’m hard of thinking, and I’ll get slagged for this but please be paitent.

So this ctm email is just £719 for travel to and from Seville?

I take it there’s a match ticket ballot that you apply for separately? Is that on the euro website?

What happens if you get the travel and no ticket are you committed to the £719 CTM travel?
You get a match ticket with the CTM trip.

QR codes within an App , where rangers have already given me the code to buy my ticket from uefa directly

CTM are surely just cross checking tickets have been taken from them overall pool of tickets

So , me waiting til tomorrow to buy my ticket from uefa , is just hampering my category of ticket selection it would seem to me?
Not sure has always been a physical ticket or e-ticket paper copy if a remember for brondby. Sure they will sort it as per itinerary states.

That was the way it worked for Leipzig. You got told you had seat on plane and a ticket but had to download Leipzig App and your ticket/QR code was in your 'wallet'.

I've applied for CTM.If I buy independent tickets tomorrow and get better deal (overnighter)can I cancel the CTM no bother?

If we won would you be able to stay in the stadium for a while or would you be rushing away for the coach? Our flights got cancelled and I’ve spent all day looking with no luck so I’m tempted to apply for the day trip

What UEFA APP do you download mate?

What does the Itinerary of a trip like this look like then? Anyone done something like this before able to confirm?

Yes if successful just don’t pay via the link by the deadline and spot will go to next buddy.
Cheers mate.Its a no brainer buying a ticket then tomorrow.Say you get a knockback from CTM and you miss the boat to buy independent ticket.

Back