Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if anyone else has a crazier route than myself and another poster Humbug.
outward Glasgow to Brussels to Toulouse.
Hired car from Toulouse to Sevill(13hrs) and stopping off at Burgos on Tuesday night for Kip, before driving down to Seville in mornin.
Return journey-drive back up to Toulouse-fly from Toulouse to stanstead-Warsaw-Glasgow
You not better off getting a train back up the road to Glasgow instead of flying out to Warsaw? :))

Seems like waiting times for airport security are wildly variable, but generally worst first thing in the morning. Is this right?

I’m travelling from T3 Manchester - from what I can see this has been less of a madhouse than T1, but will be arriving about 10 hours early just in case :D
We are T1 19.25 Tuesday night arrive on the train at 14.20 should be enough time. My only fear is really delayed flights due to earlier possible problems!

Down to London Monday, Gatwick to Lisbon then Faro. Car hired for trip to Seville then back Friday night.

Flying from Birmingham and the pics today are giving me the fear!

Also, how much spending cash are folk taking roughly

Have spaces on a bus leaving Almeria Airport heading to Malaga Tuesday around 5ish for anyone travelling into there. Will be returning Thursday afternoon for flight home. If this suits anyone message me.

Our flights to Seville are involving an overnight in Amsterdam. Arrive at 20:00 and depart to Seville on the flight at 06:30 in the morning. We had a hotel booked for the night but we had a little vote so hotel cancelled and it will be train into the Red Light area. A few shandies until approx 03:00, lift back to airport, in the lounge and grab a quick shower there.

We ain’t going to miss that morning flight for sure - any other fellas doing similar?

Doing a day trip. Don't know much about them but them but appears to be almost full. Just wondering if anyone else has signed up?
I am looking to book and left them my details today, they said they would send me an email this afternoon with a form to fill out.....nothing has arrived yet.

Have you made contact with them yet?

Can anyone clarify?

My passport is up on 22nd October 2022.

I thought you needed 6 months left on your passport. But I cheked Government Passport Office and with BA

They both said, ss long as tbe isdue date is not greater than 10 years and that on your return - there is at least three months left.

Any advice?
This is the most straightforward explanation:

If you are a non-EU national wishing to visit or travel within the EU, you will need a passport

• valid for at least three months after the date you intend to leave the EU country you are visiting,
  • which was issued within the previous 10 years.

The 10 year rule can catch some folk out because their passport my have been issued for 10 years and 5 months when it was renewed. You're within the 3 month rule but just check your passport was issued after 19 May 2012 (or within 10 years of whenever you intend to fly back to the UK)

Have spaces on a bus leaving Almeria Airport heading to Malaga Tuesday around 5ish for anyone travelling into there. Will be returning Thursday afternoon for flight home. If this suits anyone message me.

Have pmd you mate. Not sure our flight times suit your bus but would appreciate some info.

I have just managed to get a flight in to Faro arriving 2115 Tuesday. Going to stay in Faro Tues and Wed nights. Has anyone got any space for a single bear from Faro to the game and back to Faro on Wednesday?

For info I got a Liverpool to Faro no bother on Ryan Air and hour ago for £68. The rest of the trip is proving more complex right enough!

There is still a direct flight from Dublin to Seville on Monday morning if anyone is struggling for a way out. £350ish pp

Looks like vueling has stuck 2 flights on from Glasgow direct to seville on Wednesday. Price going up quickly

Return on the Thursday also available

Any bears in London looking for flights, keep an eye on the Vueling site, my neighbour (West Ham) had 6 flights booked to fly from LGW to Granada (Direct) on the 17th at 16:50, returning on the 19th at 17:25. They also had train tickets booked, 2.5 hours each way for the 18th and 19th which was €100 return.

He did look to offer them out with a name change, €50 each way for the name change plus original cost but Vueling doesn't work that way, instead they want the difference in cost for the flight plus €50 each way. As there is no prices left on those flights he has no idea what that would be. He is still trying to find out but worse case he is cancelling. He will get 85% back on the train tickets.

I was looking to take one as one of his party had a ticket that he was selling to recoup his expenses but by the time I got to him he had discovered the resale sites and the price went up.

Is it permitted to post a thread selling available flights? My mate and his group (x4) are now going via alternative means and they're looking to offload their flights at a more than reasonable price considering how close we are. Circa £200, plus name change cost.

Happy to provide more details as necessary, but don't want banned for posting etc.

Is it permitted to post a thread selling available flights? My mate and his group (x4) are now going via alternative means and they're looking to offload their flights at a more than reasonable price considering how close we are. Circa £200, plus name change cost.

Happy to provide more details as necessary, but don't want banned for posting etc.

I'd be interested

Me too mate if not suitable for dt17 above.

Im interested

Booked with LoveHolidays Thursday night and not had confirmation back yet. Getting a very bad feeling especially after seeing someone post about them cancelling things on here. Going with my 10 year old son and sister and have tickets. Don't have time to trawl through the thread just now is there anything at all reasonably priced still kicking about?

Booked with LoveHolidays Thursday night and not had confirmation back yet. Getting a very bad feeling especially after seeing someone post about them cancelling things on here. Going with my 10 year old son and sister and have tickets. Don't have time to trawl through the thread just now is there anything at all reasonably priced still kicking about?
Lisbon via London. 2 hours from Faro and then 2 hours from Seville.

Can’t believe the price hasn’t dropped.

I'm surprised at the lack of companies doing 2/3 night trips.

Pretty scunnered I'm doing a day trip for the final.

14 of my RSC booked Manchester to Faro, Mon-Fri before the semi final, By the time I got my act together there were no flights available, turns out one of them can’t make it, so I’ve had his place (£240 name transfer), they also booked a 7 bedroom Villa in Albufeira at £145 pp for the 4 nights, so I’m on my way

Had to book via Libson today.

Going to base in Faro/Albufiera.

Any supporters buses taking bookings to daytrip over to Seville?

Need to be getting the bus/train from Faro to Lisbon Thursday morning
I’m driving back to Lisbon on Thursday morning. My flight is at 11.20, so leaving at about 5am. Two seats in the car if needed.

Im interested
It's flying out Monday from Prestwick to Alicante. Overnight in Alicante before a flight to Seville early on Tuesday morning, arriving at 07.15.

Returning is Seville to Dublin on Thursday night. Overnight wait in Dublin before a flight back to Glasgow, arriving home at 08.15.

As my original post, it's a convoluted route, but <£200 for each flight. Name change fee applies too.

*I should add that this is due to the flights being cancelled*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back