Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m driving back to Lisbon on Thursday morning. My flight is at 11.20, so leaving at about 5am. Two seats in the car if needed.

I’m driving back to Lisbon on Thursday morning. My flight is at 11.20, so leaving at about 5am. Two seats in the car if needed.
Thanks for the offer, much appreciated but there's 3 of us. The way we're looking at the moment it could be staying in Albufeira for the match

SolHop cancelled my booking. Still stuck for four getting to Seville from Malaga and back
I just got 2 tickets through
SolHop cancelled my booking. Still stuck for four getting to Seville from Malaga and back
I just got tickets for tje16.30 train Malaga to seville..busbud site. Said system down a few times. Then I got it...tickets with seat allocation

Anybody running a minibus from Alicante to Seville. 3 of us looking for a lift. Flight gets in from Prestwick about 12.40p on Tuesday 17th

Need 4 seats from Faro to seville and back on day the game, have an early afternoon flight to catch at Faro airport on the Thursday

I've booked with them but was told we would be getting sent our confirmation email today with details on it but nothing has came in. Anybody received theres?

Latest update on their Facebook in case anyone not seen it says outbound flight is 6:30 am and they won’t know the returning flight time until tomorrow.

I've booked with them but was told we would be getting sent our confirmation email today with details on it but nothing has came in. Anybody received theres?
Not yet but they seem to be flat out at the moment and the return flight time not getting confirmed till tomorrow. Hopefully hear then.

A lot of shite going around about the police going to ban buses heading into Seville on the Wednesday. Well I hope it’s shite.

I've been talking to them most of the day. They had a hold on their account for a bit due to the volume that was placed (they've done nothing pretty much the last 2 years due to COVID so they freaked out a bit). They've advised going through everything and will get back to everyone tomorrow as they're waiting on confirmation for the flight times back

Will be ticketless and and there is a cash bar on board (we've to behave ourselves :)))

I've been talking to them most of the day. They had a hold on their account for a bit due to the volume that was placed (they've done nothing pretty much the last 2 years due to COVID so they freaked out a bit). They've advised going through everything and will get back to everyone tomorrow as they're waiting on confirmation for the flight times back

Will be ticketless and and there is a cash bar on board (we've to behave ourselves :)))
Cheers, hope the cash bar is well stocked:cool:

I've just noticed I only have 1hr 10mins from when my flight lands in Porto until I get my connecting flight to Edinburgh. I'm not making that, am I?

Me and two mates are also doing the Huelva to Seville and return on the Wednesday

If you hear of any supporters buses or want to share travel then let me know!
Sound pal, was looking to have a taxi booked for way back to save any grief after game. Got quoted best part of €200, not confirmed a time yet, will have another look about tomorrow. Just booked up there, that's enough internet for tonight !!

Sound pal, was looking to have a taxi booked for way back to save any grief after game. Got quoted best part of €200, not confirmed a time yet, will have another look about tomorrow. Just booked up there, that's enough internet for tonight !!
Nice one, let me know how you get on

Taxi seems to be the only way back at that time unless there is a supporters bus sorted at some point

Willing to share cost of hotel with fellow Bears on Wednesday night.

I relented and got a ticket. Ridiculous price.

Hoping not to get wiped out by paying for a room as well. Unbelievable prices.

DM if interested.

Return minibus now full but still have spaces to Seville from Malaga airport as follows:-

Tues 17th May
Malaga Airport to Seville
Leaving approx. 10:30 (we are on the 06:15 flight from Gatwick landing at 09:55)
3 seats left on our 8 seater @ £35 each

PM me if interested.
Both buses now full.

We have 55mins from our flight arriving in cdg paris to the connecting flight to lisbon. Never done this before is this normal?

The city is going to be over run
Really hope it goes off without nonsense. Maybe I’m pessimistic, but sense some issues. Under prepared, aggressive policing and bears celebrating a win in a place that’s too small to cater for so many people. A bit of a recipe for something not going100% right

We have 55mins from our flight arriving in cdg paris to the connecting flight to lisbon. Never done this before is this normal?
Book your seats for front of the plane, check it’s the same or close terminal at CDG. DO NOT go through passport control. Go through connections. Still be tight though

Make sure you request gate details for Lisbon from the cabin crew before you touch down in CDG, that’ll give you a chance of making the connection. Go to connections, don’t cross through customs. If I’m doubt ask someone who looks like they’ll know.

For travel from the game back to the airport the best option I can see would be to head to Santa Justa Railway station. The main road (Av de Kansas City) that heads to the airport runs next to it and seems to have a taxi rank.

I’ve done connections with 40 mins between flights before but it was tight. Is it the same airline or different?

Contact the airport to get their advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back