Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making my way on my tod from norther France. Anyone else on the Paris/ faro flight the 17th? Also the bus from faro airport 14:45 to seville. WATP

Any Bears staying in Cordoba the nights before/after the match, or ever been before? A decent couple of pints with like minded folks the night before would be a nice wee warm up!

Assume this is the case but are the trains in Spain (…) all ticket affairs? I.e. you can’t just board without a reservation? Due to a bit of indecision, struggling to arrange transport back from Seville to Madrid to catch our 1545 flight on the Thursday 19th back to Heathrow. May need to offer 4x flights for sale so early interest appreciated.
Keep an eye on Bla Bla Car mate. Lots of trips popping up today to and from all cities as the Spanish are cottoning onto what's happening and that they can make some money out of a day trip to Sevilla. Bla Bla Car is really common in Spain, basically folk who are making that journey anyway and offer their car up to others to pay the petrol.

More trips should start appearing over the next day or two, you will 100% get something if you keep checking there. Plus they might even take you right to the airport

Not a definite yet as still trying to book
But my plan is Madrid Seville hire car and I would head straight back after game - well early hours.
If so I could have space for 4. Although Cordoba is looking like a stopover. Will let you know as depends on flight times I wnd up with.
Much appreciated - let me know as that would be ideal. Still awaiting a few decision makers but will have clarity today.

Keep an eye on Bla Bla Car mate. Lots of trips popping up today to and from all cities as the Spanish are cottoning onto what's happening and that they can make some money out of a day trip to Sevilla. Bla Bla Car is really common in Spain, basically folk who are making that journey anyway and offer their car up to others to pay the petrol.

More trips should start appearing over the next day or two, you will 100% get something if you keep checking there. Plus they might even take you right to the airport
Thanks for the tip! Yes stumbled over this earlier so will keep the eyes peeled

Got bored with the constant cancellations of transfers etc. Just going to stay In Malaga and go to the fanzone organised there.

20 euros entry and you get to see it on big screens and a drink/food etc.

For anyone else who can't be bothered and is interested you can get tickets here.

My last chance of a ticket disappeared today and I have no intention of travelling without a ticket. I’ll stay and watch it with family. So, I have a Bristol/Faro flight that a fellow bear could use if still looking for a travel option, I know these are difficult to find. £88 plus £98 for name changes so £186 total. These flights were all sold out last time I looked. PM me if interested.

Still haven’t heard anything from Barrhead travel, nearly a week after our booking. No confirmation at all. Anyone the same?

Got bored with the constant cancellations of transfers etc. Just going to stay In Malaga and go to the fanzone organised there.

20 euros entry and you get to see it on big screens and a drink/food etc.

For anyone else who can't be bothered and is interested you can get tickets here.

I feel like this should be shared more widely. Great solution for anyone in Malaga on the day.

Still haven’t heard anything from Barrhead travel, nearly a week after our booking. No confirmation at all. Anyone the same?
Yes same, phoned them today on pretence that I missed call from them yesterday, said they were in final stages of arrangeme to, asked which airport arriving could be Seville or Malaga, would o later today I wait in anticipation

Yes same, phoned them today on pretence that I missed call from them yesterday, said they were in final stages of arrangeme to, asked which airport arriving could be Seville or Malaga, would o later today I wait in anticipation
I think it’s definitely Seville we go to, but they are unsure of the return flight. We’re starting to get a bit ancy:))

My daughter and I are driving down to Manchester on Friday night then flying out to Almeria on Saturday at 6:30am, hired a car and staying in Roquetas de Mar.

Planning on driving the 4 hours to Seville on Wednesday morning but worried about missing the game (no tickets).

Flying back to Manchester 11am on Thursday morning.

3 complete days in the sun to prepare then it's full on until we get back home!

I'm making my way on my tod from norther France. Anyone else on the Paris/ faro flight the 17th? Also the bus from faro airport 14:45 to seville. WATP
My pal will be on that one, and then heading to meet us in albufeira.
No doubt the bar in beauvais will be busy with a few bears, as it’s a small airport.

I'm arriving in Faro around midday on Tuesday. Had planned on staying in Quarteira (can cancel room) and bussing through on Wednesday morning, however the bus company has now cancelled on us.

Does anyone have transport for 3 from Albuefeira/Quarteira/Faro to Seville and back on matchday?

Not a definite yet as still trying to book
But my plan is Madrid Seville hire car and I would head straight back after game - well early hours.
If so I could have space for 4. Although Cordoba is looking like a stopover. Will let you know as depends on flight times I wnd up with.
My train back from seville to madrid is 633am, I'm hoping the all night victory party makes that pretty easy to make and then sleep on for a cpl hours.

I'm arriving in Faro around midday on Tuesday. Had planned on staying in Quarteira (can cancel room) and bussing through on Wednesday morning, however the bus company has now cancelled on us.

Does anyone have transport for 3 from Albuefeira/Quarteira/Faro to Seville and back on matchday?
I have 4 spaces leaving from Albufeira returning 0130 after the game.

My pal will be on that one, and then heading to meet us in albufeira.
No doubt the bar in beauvais will be busy with a few bears, as it’s a small airport.
Good stuff! I was gonna head to albufeira but shat it and decided to get a bus straight from the airport to seville

There's a bus direct from faro airport to seville at 14:45
Check omio.com

Saw a woman on Facebook trying to sell flights from London to Seville, Tuesday to Thursday. Around £1500 all in for 3 people. I can send her details if anyone's still looking.

For those struggling to get taxi/transport from Malaga etc I'd recommend going in to a cheapo restaurant or take away shop and offering cash for a return trip. Not officially a taxi but they'll do it for the right price (and probably much cheaper than a taxi).
That's the kind of cunning plan the follow follow brigade needs to hear!

Anyone flying into Seville drect on Tuesday night know if there is a taxi rank etc at the airport?
There is Uber there and there is obviously a taxi rank there too.

For Uber pick up, cross the road from the terminal and go to the ground level of the multi storey car park on the left hand side.

Any one stayed in Stansted overnight ? Likelihood of being able to grab a few hours sleep with out being told to get out ?

There's a hotel 5 mins away the otherside of the M11. Days inn. £50 a night last time I booked it.

There’s a Barrhead travel flight leaving Glasgow at 04.25.

Returning from Seville at 02.00.
I can’t figure out if that’s good news given it’s not a bus journey to Malaga or cutting it a wee bit fine.

There’s a Barrhead travel flight leaving Glasgow at 04.25.

Returning from Seville at 02.00.
I can’t figure out if that’s good news given it’s not a bus journey to Malaga or cutting it a wee bit fine.
I’m sure ours was 6AM and leaving Seville at 2:45 AM, but might have been going to Malaga where there’d provide transport.

Then again, we’ve had no official confirmation since they took near £3000 off us on Friday.

D
I’m sure ours was 6AM and leaving Seville at 2:45 AM, but might have been going to Malaga where there’d provide transport.

Then again, we’ve had no official confirmation since they took near £3000 off us on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back