Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

They're numbing the pain of the build up to Ranger's Europa League final by working themselves into a frenzy aided by alcohol and other legal or illegal medication.

But the realisation will return when the medication wears off. Not only has their Micky Mouse 10 IAR gone forever but the TERROR of Rangers winning the Europa League will have them scrambling for a their curers.

Couple of Anne-Marie's on the train sitting across from me. One saying her man watched the game and was up to his bed 10 minutes after it finished. "Disnae seem that bothered but he said he'll go fur a beer after the game at Parkhead on Saturday" :))

Yes Anne-Marie, and I can tell you what him and his pals will be talking about while they sip their pints in their manky slop house.
I was in work last night. A few beggars were stood around an ipad watching the last few minutes at Tannadice.

one of them then said, "That's it", and they went back to work! :))

So, if we exclude penalties scored, goals in the first ten minutes, goals just before halftime, goals just after halftime, goals in the last ten minutes, on side goals wrongly disallowed to you opponents, goals score against and dodgy decisions that go in your favour, but include selective cut off points and goals scored / trophies won in tournaments where you discounted your opponents successes, we get an accurate picture and comparison.
Seems fair.
The fact that he made a spreadsheet tells you all you need to know. A fucking weirdo.

From KDS

I had a quick look last night on fuhrer fuhrer to get the measure of billy's reaction and there was a thread about this. I looked at the first 2-3 pages and would say that the majority conceded that they were "bothered" by the fact that Celtic won the league. Even that creepy, disgusting, lump of lard admitted to it.
I think there's an argument that the further they go in the europa the more they prove how good their Champions are. We have proved ourselves a better team than one of the europa finalists and if sevco do win it then thanks very much they'll have proved that we are better than the winners.
The table doesn't lie and we have proven that we are a better team than sevco, end of, and billy knows this.

From KDS

I had a quick look last night on fuhrer fuhrer to get the measure of billy's reaction and there was a thread about this. I looked at the first 2-3 pages and would say that the majority conceded that they were "bothered" by the fact that Celtic won the league. Even that creepy, disgusting, lump of lard admitted to it.
I think there's an argument that the further they go in the europa the more they prove how good their Champions are. We have proved ourselves a better team than one of the europa finalists and if sevco do win it then thanks very much they'll have proved that we are better than the winners.
The table doesn't lie and we have proven that we are a better team than sevco, end of, and billy knows this.

Amazing how they never go into the big CSA thread and look at the mountain of evidence against their rancid club.

2d700a49d2277d60bd90450dcd71965b.jpg

There's a cnut (Pat Nevin) on talksport just now who said Celtic under Ange is like watching Man City under Pep!

Ooooaft!

Delusional Disorder​

Delusional disorder is a type of serious mental illness in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined.

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness — called a “psychosis”— in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined. The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, which are unshakable beliefs in something untrue.

An example of delusional disorder is thinking that your team is playing world class football when the reality is the opposite. Celtic fans in particular are prone to this type of thinking.

What causes delusional disorder?​

As with many other psychotic disorders, the exact cause of delusional disorder is not yet known. Researchers are, however, looking at the role of various genetic, biological, and environmental or psychological factors.

In studies done on separate entity fc fans, it was concluded that all of these factors, plus believing media articles, contributed to a worsening of the condition. In one study group, researchers had to halt the study as one participant couldn't come out of his psychosis. He was screaming seevvvcoo! over and over again, whilst rocking back and forth in his armchair. Another participant would harass any football talk shows, while another would comment on every single Rangers article. These are just examples of how delusional disorder can grip separate entity fc fans.

What are the symptoms of delusional disorder?​

The presence of non-bizarre delusions is the most obvious symptom of this disorder. Other symptoms that might appear include:

• An irritable, angry, or low mood
  • Hallucinations (seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not really there) that are related to the delusion (For example, a person who believes he or she has an odor problem may smell a bad odor.)
  • In one study, it was found that match officials scored highly on the hallucinatory stage, imagining fouls against separate entity fc, and giving free kicks for invisible fouls.

How is delusional disorder treated?​

There is no known cure for delusional disorder. The studies do suggest that turning off superscoreboard and avoiding sycophantic media articles may help individuals who have this disorder.

The fact so many of them are coming out with this “10iar in front of fans” pish just confirms to us all that us winning the league last season did indeed mentally destroy them.

10iar consumed their lives for half a decade and they still aren’t over it. It will haunt the rancid bastards for the rest of their miserable lives.

And us winning the EL next week might just do even more damage to them than last season did.

They know they’ll never see their club win 10iar. They know they’ll never see their club win a European trophy. It’s a lot of trauma to deal with losing the former and watching us win the latter in the space of 12 months.

Last edited:
There's a cnut (Pat Nevin) on talksport just now who said Celtic under Ange is like watching Man City under Pep!

Ooooaft!

I honestly have no idea why they do this.

Last season we were objectively brilliant under Gerrard in the SPL and probably punching slightly above our weight in Europe. No need to compare ourselves to Man City or Barcelona or anything like that. We were good and we did well.

They never can be just "quite good". They have to be the best in the world.
If you've been to Tenerife, they've been to Elevenerife.

It's so pathetic. Like they are so insecure about the English pundits maybe saying "well the SPL standard is a bit crap" that they have to get that in there. "No no no watching Celtic is just like watching Man City."

If you were a Timmy season ticket holder this season then I'm sure you got to see some good wins and some good goals. Probably what will go down as an exceptional night against us. Why not just leave it at that?

Same way I've seen my team go all the way to a European final in a run that had three epic nights at Ibrox against Dortmund, Red Star and Braga and a never to be repeated legendary night against Leipzig. We might even win the thing!

You ain't going to hear me trying to pretend that we are revolutionizing football or channeling the spirit of Klopps Liverpool. We are Rangers 2022 and we don't need a comparison to anybody else. We don't need to pretend we are the greatest ever European team.

Same reason why I don't care to say that what we are doing now is better than this old side or that old side. Who really fecking cares? We're in a European final!

Lyon, Dortmund and Leipzig are by far the best quality I've seen against us in recent times. Not the Tims, who I felt were dangerous enough but I also felt we didn't bring our best against them. All of these teams are out of Europe now. We don't need to engage in this type of insecure nonsense.

The fact so many of them are coming out with this “10iar in front of fans” pish just confirms to us all that us winning the league last season did indeed mentally destroy them.

10iar consumed their lives for half a decade and they still aren’t over it. It will haunt the rancid bastards for the rest of their miserable lives.

And us winning the EL next week might just do even more damage to them than last season did.

They know they’ll never see their club win 10iar. They know they’ll never see their club win a European trophy. It’s a lot of trauma to deal with former and watching us win the latter in the space of 12 months.

Indeed. And they conveniently forget that the previous season they were awarded a title over a zoom call. Weirdos.

From KDS

using his logic makes us better than real madrid

using his logic makes us better than real madrid

Hartson was setting up this logic pre-match last night on Sky Sports news. "Took until the last 2 games" "celtic have had to be good". Knew right away the post match patter would be we've beaten Euro finalists to the league. Desperate weirdos.

From KDS

And if you're looking in again ya rat, GIFRUY,

Back