Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Just won the league and his first thought is to put a Frankfurt flag up to support a team in a final of a tournament they don’t care about (because Middlesbrough and Fulham got to the final once) against a 10 year old club they also don’t care about.

Us being in Seville isn’t bothering them at all. Honestly it’s not.
Imagine him explaining the purpose of this flag to his wife and kids

VAR is only a small part of the issues with the SPFL.

Celtic got a number of favourable outcomes from the authorities after they had a tantrum at their AGM.

Against Ross County and St Mirren earlier in the season they had over 15 minutes of injury time while drawing both games after 90 mins.

Fixtures being moved around to suit Celtic certainly played a part as well I don't think we lose that OF game had it gone ahead in January.

Rules about substitutes being changed mid season soon after they strengthened the squad in the January window.

Unless Rangers as a club start to speak out VAR will only solve some but not all of the problems.
I get your point but if rangers were on it in the league and never threw away daft points and there were a plenty, rangers would have still won the league.

You went on holiday Check . Celtic win the league Check . What will I write about ? Enjoy the pain folks, as we get closer to the final this clown will get more and more upset . :)

By the way, imagine actually thinking, worse yet writing, the Europa League is irrelevant.

At the start of every season the ranking of available trophies on your hit list would be

1. European trophy
2. Very distant second League.
3. Scottish cup, but no one cares if you didnt win 1 or 2.
4. League Cup. See 3. But worse.

Us and them have won 100 league titles give or take between us.
We have won well over 100 domestic trophies.

Between the 2 most succesful, by far, clubs in Scotland, we have amassed a collective total of 2 European trophies.
A European trophy hasnt been won by either club in 50 years or more.
All Scottish clubs have only won 4 European trophies in the history of European football I believe?

The prize money and prestige on offer for winning a European trophy massively dwarfs winning anything in Scotland multiple times over.

Winning the Europa league gives you pot 1 access to the Champions League. Not pot 4 whipping boys. Pot 1!

Winning the Europa League will see you placed alongside Real Madrid or Liverpool in the Super Cup next year for all of World Football to see.

But aye. The Europa league is irrelevant though. Winning a trophy that you've won about 50 x more frequently than a European trophy and that no one outside our own nation gives a toss about. That's where it's really at. B-DB-DB-D

Last edited:
“Yes we do know how to celebrate”

A 90 minute IRA fest followed by the sectarian abuse of a police officer.
I got some replies from the mutants to a comment I made on a YouTube video about fat Ange 2 minutes after they won the title.I made said comment on the day after they signed him.How sad and pathetic do you need to be that when your team win the league your first thought is a Rangers fan who slagged your managerial appointment 1 year ago!! Beyond obsessed weirdo's.

By the way, imagine actually thinking, worse yet writing, the Europa League is irrelevant.

At the start of every season the ranking of available trophies on your hit list would be

1. European trophy
2. Very distant second League.
3. Scottish cup, but no one cares if you didnt win 1 or 2.
4. Leage Cup. See 3. But worse.

Us and them have won 100 leagues give or take between us.
We have won well over 100 domestic trophies.

Between the 2 most succesful, by far, clubs in Scotland, we have amassed a collective total of 2 European trophies.
A European trophy hasnt been won by either club in 50 years or more.
All Scottish clubs have only won 4 European trophies in the history of European football I believe?

The prize money and prestige on offer for winning a European trophy massively dwarfs winning anything in Scotland multiple times over.

Winning the Europa league gives you pot 1 access to the Champions League. Not pot 4 whipping boys. Pot 1!

Winning the Europa League will see you placed alongside Real Madrid or Liverpool in the Super Cup next year for all of World Football to see.

But aye. The Europa league is irrelevant though. Winning a trophy that you've won about 50 x more frequently than a European trophy and that no one outside our own nation gives a toss about. That's where it's really at. B-DB-DB-D
Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigably to use facts against them!

Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigably to use facts against them!
Honestly, if they were in the Europa League final, I wouldn't try and make some patently false arguments as to why it is in fact an inferior achievement.

I'd just stay away from them, BT sport and football until the new season. Clean slate and all about 22-23.

Rather than spouting the mental nonsense they do and confirming to all who know me that I am unhinged and shouldnt be allowed out in public without my carer.

Some bheggar I was at school with posting on FB some t-shirts that were apparently made with “SAVILLE 22” on the front. Suggesting whoever made them canny spell “Seville”.

Ignoring the irony of any of them posting about Saville, tell me this is a photoshop.

Honestly, if they were in the Europa League final, I wouldn't try and make some patently false arguments as to why it is in fact an inferior achievement.

I'd just stay away from them, BT sport and football until the new season. Clean slate and all about 22-23.

Rather than spouting the mental nonsense they do and confirming to all who know me that I am unhinged and shouldnt be allowed out in public without my carer.
If we were as bad as them the last what almost 2 decades, and they got to a European final, I’d defo keep my head down

This 10 in a row with fans patter is hilarious. So are they telling us if they'd won the league last season it wouldn't have counted?

Amazing how they don't count our title last year but happily count their covid email trophy.
Ten in a row (in front of fans)
Nine in a row (wasn’t clinched on the pitch)
One-five in a row (main rivals weren’t in the league)

Tainted is an understatement.

Take it as a sign of how much us winning the league last season truly destroyed them.

10iar consumed their lives and it’s gone forever. They’ll never properly get over the heartache.

The bigger irony is that they celebrated their “9th” title awarded by Zoom call. The only title never won on the park. Also the quadruple treble never happened as their 4th Scottish cup was behind closed doors.
Yeah,celebrating by their ground in the middle of a pandemic.

The whole reason the league was called off.

Mega whoooooooshs

Remember the Scottish media myth of no trouble in Seville when that hideous mob were there in 2003. ?

They gave themselves an award and everything for stabbing each other.

You went on holiday Check . Celtic win the league Check . What will I write about ? Enjoy the pain folks, as we get closer to the final this clown will get more and more upset . :)

They beat Fernecvaros twice fs, Who ? They played a team from Germany, big deal. We’re playing our 3rd German team in this competition, Already beat 2 and will beat the 3rd.

These cunts are desperate to downplay everything we’ve achieved so far.

They got 9 points in a group, They never qualified though. They need to let go of this stupid wee comfort blanket.

We’ve ruined them, It’s fucking fantastic! They’ve got Seville on their minds more than us. They’ve changed a suite name because of us, Their play will never be shown again, They’ll probably knock down their Seville wall B-D

55 was amazing for a meltdown but this is on a whole new level of mentally challenged tears :))

Your club has just won the league and this is how you react absolute weirdos .

How thick is this clown :)

That idiot Alan Morrison was put in his place many times last season by his fellow celtic podder Juco James concerning Rangers finances
It was fun watching the bigot squirm and he even quoted ill phil as his face got redder in anger
Just another sevcoholic who thinks owning a bookcase makes him intelligent

The only “up and coming” near 60 year old in the world.

He’s done the equivalent of Man City spending £1b in one season to win the Premier League whilst no one else in the league spends a penny. He spent more money on one player than the other 41 clubs in the Scottish set-up spent on transfers all season combined.

Hardly the David and Goliath story they are all making it out to be.
“Yes we do know how to celebrate”

A 90 minute IRA fest followed by the sectarian abuse of a police officer.
Yup was speaking to a workmate of mine who supports them. He watched the first half then said he went to his bed as he said he was pissed off listening to the iraoke.

That idiot Alan Morrison was put in his place many times last season by his fellow celtic podder Juco James concerning Rangers finances
It was fun watching the bigot squirm and he even quoted ill phil as his face got redder in anger
A donkey carrying books is still a donkey.

They beat Fernecvaros twice fs, Who ? They played a team from Germany, big deal. We’re playing our 3rd German team in this competition, Already beat 2 and will beat the 3rd.

These cunts are desperate to downplay everything we’ve achieved so far.

They got 9 points in a group, They never qualified though. They need to let go of this stupid wee comfort blanket.

We’ve ruined them, It’s fucking fantastic! They’ve got Seville on their minds more than us. They’ve changed a suite name because of us, Their play will never be shown again, They’ll probably knock down their Seville wall B-D

55 was amazing for a meltdown but this is on a whole new level of mentally challenged tears :))
Fernecvaros who pumped them out the champions league the year before

Haha

FSpmMskWUAA-aFe

He is one of those people that likes to project he is a decent person but the mask constantly slips and he is every bit as rabid as the worst of them . A snidey, sleekit individual .

This Ever increasing champions league pot of money is gonna be nearly spent by the scum, to maintain the SAME team that they have put out on the park,this season if they pick up the option to buy carter vickers, tribute act george michelle,etc.
Worried Not.

Really not sure what kind of stupid point flubber is trying to make by constantly droning on about the Malmo result as Rangers made more money by getting to the Europa final than we would have by playing group stage Champions league football with potentially still another £50-60m from winning the final to come.

The Malmo result that he foams at the mouth about might just be the worst thing that happened to his nonce club as it could make Rangers £80m plus from winning the Europa this season and next.

Also I'm guessing he completely ignored fat Flange going out of the Champions league, Europa league and Johnstone paints trophy league with far more money to spend than Rangers had?

Finally yes they did have a German team in the group and lost 7-2 on aggregate while Rangers beat two top five German teams 6-4 and 3-2 on aggregate that's why his nonce club will be sitting at home watching Corrie while Rangers play the most lucrative and prestigious game in Scottish football history.

They really like to go on about their 9 point failure. They seem to forget they got 6 points against the whipping boys and then the other 3 in a dead rubber where they went full strength against Betis' youth team.
There is NOT a minimum number of points required to qualify from the group stages

Just enough is the rule. A bit like winning your national league.

Back