Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Reading this thread has got me wondering if I am beginning to show signs of paranoia. Watching the news and their celebrations surrounded by adverts for Cinch that company we fell out with. There was no way we were winning the league as we would have refused to appear with those ads around us. Maybe that's why they got so many dodgy decisions going their way.
Think it's time I went for a wee lie down with a cold compress on my head.

o_O o_O o_O

Reading this thread has got me wondering if I am beginning to show signs of paranoia. Watching the news and their celebrations surrounded by adverts for Cinch that company we fell out with. There was no way we were winning the league as we would have refused to appear with those ads around us. Maybe that's why they got so many dodgy decisions going their way.
Think it's time I went for a wee lie down with a cold compress on my head.

o_O o_O o_O

Its not paranoia. They had between 12-15 points from refs this season. Its been obvious for quite some time now.

Is David Turnbull playing Kevin de Bruyne in this fantasy?
Even if you take away the fact he’s talking pish, there is no similarity. Under Gerard we played a Liverpool style, but in no way could we be compared in quality to Liverpool. City are possession based. Celtic get the ball forward are quickly as they can. There is nothing to compare.

The fact so many of them are coming out with this “10iar in front of fans” pish just confirms to us all that us winning the league last season did indeed mentally destroy them.

10iar consumed their lives for half a decade and they still aren’t over it. It will haunt the rancid bastards for the rest of their miserable lives.

And us winning the EL next week might just do even more damage to them than last season did.

They know they’ll never see their club win 10iar. They know they’ll never see their club win a European trophy. It’s a lot of trauma to deal with former and watching us win the latter in the space of 12 months.
They just love making stuff up as they go along.
Ten in a row, Everybody loves us/Everybody hates us (depends which way the wind is blowing) Referees give us nothing, The press are all Huns, Ranjurs ur deid, Separate Entity.

They just love making stuff up as they go along.
Ten in a row, Everybody loves us/Everybody hates us (depends which way the wind is blowing) Referees give us nothing, The press are all Huns, Ranjurs ur deid, Separate Entity.
Haha no way. Ok I’ll give them that. 10iar *in front of fans it is guys. That’ll look good on a T-shirt.

How does the 10 in a row (with fans) work given that the 9th was incomplete and therefore without fans

Mentally ill, each and all

This 10 in a row with fans patter is hilarious. So are they telling us if they'd won the league last season it wouldn't have counted?

Amazing how they don't count our title last year but happily count their covid email trophy.

This 10 in a row with fans patter is hilarious. So are they telling us if they'd won the league last season it wouldn't have counted?

Amazing how they don't count our title last year but happily count their covid email trophy.

Take it as a sign of how much us winning the league last season truly destroyed them.

10iar consumed their lives and it’s gone forever. They’ll never properly get over the heartache.

The bigger irony is that they celebrated their “9th” title awarded by Zoom call. The only title never won on the park. Also the quadruple treble never happened as their 4th Scottish cup was behind closed doors.

waterboy-nipple.gif

Just won the league and his first thought is to put a Frankfurt flag up to support a team in a final of a tournament they don’t care about (because Middlesbrough and Fulham got to the final once) against a 10 year old club they also don’t care about.

Us being in Seville isn’t bothering them at all. Honestly it’s not.

Last edited:
Just won the league and his first thought is to put a Frankfurt flag up to support a team in a the final of a tournament they don’t care about (because Middlesbrough and Fulham got to the final once) against a 10 year old club they also don’t care about.

Us being in Seville isn’t bothering them at all. Honestly it’s not.
They don’t seem to realise it’s not an away game :oops:B-D

That cretin is a fucking weirdo. I hope he takes a heart attack when tav scores a penalty in the opening 5.
It's actually quite a bizarre blog he posted it today but a lot of it is centered around the Dortmund games . Not sure if it was something he meant to post then and just added more to it or its something that has kept him up at night and he needed to get out of his system lol.

You went on holiday Check . Celtic win the league Check . What will I write about ? Enjoy the pain folks, as we get closer to the final this clown will get more and more upset . :)

He clings on to Malmo like a drowning man clings on to a plank of wood.

We dont give a fuk about Malmo anymore, it happened we cannot change it, we dont live in pain like they do.

Back