Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
any spare seats on a bus going from malaga to seville and back again? my bus got canceled lol
Unless you want to be on a supporters bus, there's still direct Alsa busses (Spanish public bus operator) with spaces mate:

Also quite a few trips on Bla Bla Car: https://www.blablacar.co.uk/

Minibus has been cancelled. Looking for two seats to Seville and back again on the day of the match/early Thursday morning. Getting desperate now

I am arranging a private transfer from Seville to Faro, leaving after the game at 2am.
I have 7 names so far and have a further 5 spaces available in a 12 seater.
If I can fill the 12 seater cost is £42pp.
PM me if interesed.

I had started a new thread on this but for some reason admin chooped it, not sure why?
So have posted it in the merged thread.
Pm sent

I could take all 5 if there still available, if not could you send the details of the company you’ve used?

Mini bus has been cancelled so really in need of some help, 3 of us need back into Malaga after the game to catch our flight at 06:45am, any help appreciated

Just got my match ticket confirmed today.

What's the best route looking like for travel now folks?

I can leave Glasgow on Monday 16th, Tuesday 17th.. ideally being in, or in short driving distance of Seville for the day of the match.

Flexible on return times/ days, but ideally travelling back on the 19th or 20th.

I have free digs in London, and pals in Gibraltar who will be driving to Seville on the morning of the match so could suit to go through either of those locations, but not essential.

Just had a quick look at flights/ hotels etc. I reckon I'm looking about £1500 all in, excluding my ticket- does that sound about right?
No idea about return as the way I’m going has sold out.

Flying out the 17th. I booked this the other day.

1135 stansted to biarritz (south of France) Ryanair flight. About £20 still arrive 1425

Get a taxi to San Sebastián airport across the border to Spain it’s about 30km away.

San Sebastián to Seville 1815 dep. about £70 now arrive Seville 1955. This is with Volotea airline

Can you take a carry out on a Spanish train? Sorry if it’s been asked!

Looks like it....

Food & drink: On most long-distance trains there's a cafe-bar serving tea, coffee, drinks and snacks. Of course, you're also free to take your own food and even wine or beer onto the train.

FB-IMG-1652357559053.jpg

:)):))

She couldn't be that pissed off at him as he's still getting a x at the end of it:rolleyes:
It's when there's no x's that you need to start worrying:oops::eek:o_O
:)):))

Sitting patiently waiting on confirmation that a second direct flight from Glasgow to Seville is a go-er or not.. The guy is waiting on numbers to see if he can fill a second plane or not.

I've got a West ham fans selling me their flights. How do we proceed? How do I cover myself to prevent scamming?

Any one used the train before from Malaga ? Seeing it’s fully booked etc but how do they know if you’ve booked or not ? Have the fear going to turn up and be told it’s full can’t get on despite having booked.

Allocated seat number on your ticket. Ticket inspectors go through the carriages and check tickets.

On a recent long distance journey on a
high speed train I was asked for my passport, the number of which I had to enter into the online booking, the inspector cross checked my passport number with my e-ticket.

Me and the Mrs looking to car/taxi share on day of game from Faro and if possible back straight after game as flight is 06:00.
PM me if interested.

Landing in Almeria 17.55 on Tuesday from Gatwick.

Anyone got anything going straight to Seville at that point? There's 3 of us looking.

I’ve got two tickets for the game, but currently I’m struggling to get there.

Barrhead Travel have a waiting list for the day trip and Conor Campbell full too.

Anyone any suggestions?

Other than give me your tickets. :))
conor campbell have just released a second flight pm me if you need his mobile number

Has anyone bought tickets from sports ticket office.com? I’m getting 2 from a mate of a mate and he has heard nothing yet about getting them sent to his app so I’m sweating a bit? I am Edinburgh to Seville on Monday via Palma and back on Friday train to Madrid then to Edinburgh via Billund. Managed to get an Airbnb booked after Red Star Belgrade with free cancellation in Seville.

Thanks mate.

We’re now going with TravelBank on their day trip.

It doesn’t have any airport transfers though, so still need to sort that out.
We are all doing the conor campbell day trip we’ll get back next day early hours, they have managed to get transfers - enjoy

Anyone travelling to Jerez after the game?
Yeah, been trying for a few days to sort a minibus but most of them didn't respond and the one that did phoned me but didn't speak English. I emailed him in Spanish but then he just ignored me too ‍♂️ there's 4 of us so anyone has a bus that would be great or if not hopefully we can get a taxi.

My daughter and I are in need of a lift to seville from torremolinos on day of game and home straight after please, if anyone any spaces?

How are folk getting back to the airport after the game from the Stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back