Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

Bought an Indie ticket through MyGers but not showing in the app. When i go on it says i have no tickets to show? Anyone else like this?

"Every day am shuff-a-lin ----
party-smiley-048.gif
----"

N42 Rangers End.... \:))/ \:))/ \:))/

See you there!!!

Are the tickets actually linked to your personal details (name, passport etc)? I can’t see anything on the ticket that suggest it is

Edit: just updated my information on the app and saved it. I’d used an old passport number for the application

I’m still having an issue with my ticket , using Apple to log into the ticket portal is causing me major grief , ticket in some sort of limbo , Anyone had the same issue and sorted it out, Help

I’m still having an issue with my ticket , using Apple to log into the ticket portal is causing me major grief , ticket in some sort of limbo , Anyone had the same issue and sorted it out, Help
When you log into the website, can you see the details of the ticket?

If so, go to the page where your own details are, and use the exact email address that's in there, in the ticket app

Details in post 6033 or somewhere close

Not ticket related but does anyone know if you can take small rucksack into ground. On day trip and was hoping to take one

UEFA site says you can’t take in any bag bigger than an A4 size mate which is obviously tiny.
I’m the same as you say trip, I’ve bought a mega cheap one just to carry crap around, maybe beers, phone charger etc.
If I get to the gate and the guy is giving me hassle about it I’ll hand him it and he can keep the thing.

UEFA site says you can’t take in any bag bigger than an A4 size mate which is obviously tiny.
I’m the same as you say trip, I’ve bought a mega cheap one just to carry crap around, maybe beers, phone charger etc.
If I get to the gate and the guy is giving me hassle about it I’ll hand him it and he can keep the thing.
Aye that’s the play. Cheers.

Exact same boat here

I’m getting panicky - I’m signed in to my account on the UEFA website.

In the ticket section, it shows my Category 2 (€100) ticket purchase, but the “view on map” thing doesn’t show me any dots at all!

Even more worryingly, it says “ticket allocated” - but every time I sign in to the UEFA Ticket App, it tells me there are no tickets associated with my email address (the same one I used to sign in to my account in the UEFA website that I’m looking at on my laptop now)

I’m starting to worry a LOT that something’s gone tits up

In the ticket section, it shows my Category 2 (€100) ticket purchase, but the “view on map” thing doesn’t show me any dots at all!

Even more worryingly, it says “ticket allocated” - but every time I sign in to the UEFA Ticket App, it tells me there are no tickets associated with my email address (the same one I used to sign in to my account in the UEFA website that I’m looking at on my laptop now)

None of the Rangers tickets are showing in the app yet

Chill, if it’s in your account, you’re fine

You might just not have zoomed in on the map far enough

It will show you dots mate but you need to zoom right in before you can see them. They are difficult to find especially if you don't know what section to zoom in on.

If you are in the official Rangers allocation then none of us have any tickets associated to us yet in the app.

Are you looking at the map on desktop or mobile?

Possible it just hasn't come through yet.

Edit - didn't know it was Rangers issued ticket

Are your tickets from Rangers via MyGers?
Ours are still not showing in the app.
Still shows as no tickets associated with email address.
We should get an email soon and they will appear.
The dot thing is quite hard to see as the dots a tiny,try searching again.
Ours are category 2 €100 ones also.

Back