Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

My mate missed out on the Mygers ballot by about 15 points. He’s desperate to buy one but is getting priced out now by touts. The most he can afford is £1800. Sums up the absolute joke UEFA are by having the game at this shitey wee stadium.
I said i would pay £750 no probs.

Reconciled myself to £1500

Went onto Tickombo and it's now £2000.

This is stressful, it's occupying my every waking thought

My tickets are in the app, look legit etc with Seats / Entrances / Gates / Rows all there, but no QR code or anything on them?
What exactly do the guys at the gate scan?
I’m probably fretting about f all as usual.
The tickets are activated via a Bluetooth device at the stadium. There’s a wee video going about that explains the process.

I never got a confirmation email I set up the account with my apple passcode however I just checked my uefa account and it has ticket allocated I could check the seat etc but it's not on the UEFA ticket app yet

I know this has probably been covered already but too many pages to read.
How do I transfer the tickets from my wife's name to mine?

My tickets are in the app, look legit etc with Seats / Entrances / Gates / Rows all there, but no QR code or anything on them?
What exactly do the guys at the gate scan?
I’m probably fretting about f all as usual.

If it is in the app it is 100% legit.

You’re going to have to watch out with the heat over in Spain and how that affects your phone.

My phone turned off before the friendly vs Brighton last year in about 20 degree heat.

30 degree heat would most certainly force my phone to power off. Something to watch out for those lucky enough to have a ticket.

I read you could not transfer if the person receive had not been allocated on via the ballot
Is that correct as terms state tickets not transferable
I have just kept the original ballot winner names on tickets

Should be easy mate.
If she’s got the uefa ticket app the ticket or tickets should be there, and it’ll ask you to “keep” or “transfer” , if you transfer it’s simply a matter of putting your email address in and they’ll go to your ticket app.
Should be that easy, although full disclosure I haven’t actually done it.

I read you could not transfer if the person receive had not been allocated on via the ballot
Is that correct as terms state tickets not transferable
I have just kept the original ballot winner names on tickets
You can 100% transfer tickets. 2 mins does it on the UEFA app…you just need the email you are transferring tickets too.

not sure if this has been covered - probably by @Aww Skew if it has been…

happy to see bears are in with us, but after getting told there is 500 tickets off us for ‘segregation’ .. it doesn’t look like our “official rangers end” actually is segregated..

@Greg Marshall - can you shine any light on this?

sorry i’ve been covered / outcome already!!

not sure if this has been covered - probably by @Aww Skew if it has been…

happy to see bears are in with us, but after getting told there is 500 tickets off us for ‘segregation’ .. it doesn’t look like our “official rangers end” actually is segregated..

@Greg Marshall - can you shine any light on this?

sorry i’ve been covered / outcome already!!
Presumably the 500 spaces is to give some space to move any unfortunate fans of either club in the wrong end?

Well there’s 4 of us & we will sing loud & proud.

Is that area Rangers end or neutral?
It’s officially neutral but there appears to be a few bears in there :D
It looks like it’s the last section, right next to the Rangers section.

Is there any way to see if we can move between Block N40 and N46 ? Split up from my boy and dont want split by any segregation line or different turnstiles.

Is there any way to see if we can move between Block N40 and N46 ? Split up from my boy and dont want split by any segregation line or different turnstiles.
Is one thru rangers and one bought elsewhere? other posters have thought that n46 will be the neutral if thats the case may struggle but nobody will know until we are in

good luck

If you give me them both I will go in and check it out for you before kick off if that helps:))

Reactions: BTN

Get into the stadium early. It'll give you time + space to suss things out. Staff will be more helpful, if they can.

Is one thru rangers and one bought elsewhere? other posters have thought that n46 will be the neutral if thats the case may struggle but nobody will know until we are in

good luck
One from UEFA and one from Rangers. cheers

Does anyone know if you will need to take your passport to get into the game?

I’m curious as you had to enter the passport number when buying the ticket but I don’t really want to carry it around

Are you able to print your ticket off once it's it's on the app?
Dunno about being able to print it out but you need your phone to get in because access is activated by scanning the UEFA Ticket App via Bluetooth.

Print out might be a useful souvenir but it’s not getting you in.

Just got a call from Event Merchanding LTD saying I has won a competition that I entered for 2 tickets. I entered every competition I could find l. I was in that much of a daze when he called I don’t know which one I won. Waiting on the tickets being sent on before I try to book flights.
Well done mate!!

Back