Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

Looking for some advice. I’ve got 2 tickets for my me and son. I have both on my app. Not clicked keep yet as unsure whether to transfer my sons to his phone or just to keep them both on my phone. Anyone foresee any issues with two tickets on one phone?
It was fine to do that in leipzig different app I know but should be similar

Has anyone on CTM had info on their ticket yet?

Apologies if already covered but I can’t be arsed trawling pages.

I’m in N36 and have been watching all the sections mentioned as official Rangers ones. I reckon I am in the last neutral section before the official Rangers sections. I haven‘t seen anybody mentioning they are in N34, so I’m thinking that might be segregation.

I am above in N46. Anyone know what top section we have or is it just the section below?

Just had a price update from ticombo. A guy is selling a ticket for £1000. Can’t imagine it will stay long
There were 3 for that price at one point, I missed out making an offer but that's my budget (inc booking fee).

Looking for some advice. I’ve got 2 tickets for my me and son. I have both on my app. Not clicked keep yet as unsure whether to transfer my sons to his phone or just to keep them both on my phone. Anyone foresee any issues with two tickets on one phone?
No issue, you go through at the same time then scan your qr codes separately

Tickets transferable on the app?

My mate got our 2 so they are both going to his phone.
Yes, you can transfer. The video has been posted a dozen times. Here it is again. Click to Watch on YouTube. Just be sure when you create your own account on the UEFA Tickets App you use your proper email address and not Apple ID for example, which can lead to problems.

Just bought two from StubHub.

It says category 4, row 9. I take it there's no way of knowing where this is until we get the tickets transferred to us?

Slightly panicking they'll end up being in the Frankfurt end and we'll not be allowed in or something

Being offered a ticket from a tout, saying category 1, Row A. Does that sound correct? Posters on here seem to have rows working by number, not letter.

The Ticombo site is saying you must purchase two at a time; is that correct? Got a mate who is desperate for one. Told him to look at that site but he’s saying you must purchase two.

The Ticombo site is saying you must purchase two at a time; is that correct? Got a mate who is desperate for one. Told him to look at that site but he’s saying you must purchase two.
No you can purchase one, depending on the seller. If they are selling one that is fine but some sellers who who have two for sale have it set to sell both at the same time rather than separate.

Don’t think that’s right. If someone is selling 2 then you may have to buy 2 but there are single tickets available.

My mate missed out on the Mygers ballot by about 15 points. He’s desperate to buy one but is getting priced out now by touts. The most he can afford is £1800. Sums up the absolute joke UEFA are by having the game at this shitey wee stadium.

Can somebody transfer 4 tickets to me and then can I transfer to others? Arranging purchase of 4 from somebody and then looking to pass to the others I am travelling with, just wondering if this is possible. Or would I need to pass the seller the other three individuals details?
I transferred successfully

My tickets are in the app, look legit etc with Seats / Entrances / Gates / Rows all there, but no QR code or anything on them?
What exactly do the guys at the gate scan?
I’m probably fretting about f all as usual.

Back