C) Domestic Cup

Lotto
Rangers Pools
Brick
RTV
Every strip launched. (3 a season)
Ranger shares.
Edmiston House

I don't know, other than away matches that I can buy, yet I'm short of 1502.

My mate doesn't do half tbe stuff and had 1502. To be honest, I'm not that anal enough and can't be bothered checking because the website is an abomination.

Good luck to everyone who got a ticket.
You don't get points for half the things you've listed. It doesn't take into consideration how long you've had your ST. It only works off the last 5 years I think.

A big earner for some is seastsub - 5 points a home game vs 2 points for a lower tier domestic away. I would love to see a breakdown of my points from the club, not convinced all my points recognised
Seatsub is giving you the same points as going to the game.

Its not a big earner in comparison to aways unless you put home games in the same category

Thanks. As I work abroad, I don't take away matches. I only come back for Rangers home matches.

Any home domestic or European matches, both tickets go to my mates.

I'd sign up for them but really I didn't want the hassle of getting rid as I don't go.
If you didn't have cccs for aways and semi/finals then you lost out on 100 points each season for the last 4 that they are counting

Does anyone have a picture of the ballot sections that was posted somewhere the other day. It was the stadium with where category 1,2,3 and 4 would be seated?

Sorry mate, don't mean to worry you.

If it's saying the same as mine General Public/Purchase it's neutral because I got mine in the ballot.
Ah, UEFA Ballot? I assumed through Rangers.

We bought ours before Germans allocated tickets, so either in neutral very bloody close - or a German put on the site for sale to randoms (and not fellow fans) before allocated.

Have contacted Viagogo to ask them to get confirmation from seller.

Ah, UEFA Ballot? I assumed through Rangers.

We bought ours before Germans allocated tickets, so either in neutral very bloody close - or a German put on the site for sale to randoms (and not fellow fans) before allocated.

Have contacted Viagogo to ask them to get confirmation from seller.
If you’ve got the tickets in your app, you’ll have had an email too which has the seller (or at least the person who transferred it to you) email address. You could drop them a message direct?

I found it. Obviously what Euro aways doesn't capture is the cost of getting there but this is the money to the club.

PurchaseCostPoints£ per point
Season Ticket£372.00 to £724.00215£1.73 to £3.36
RTV Unlimited£ 240.0040£ 6.00
RTV Standard£ 50.0025£ 2.00
Champions Wall£ 45.005£ 9.00
Edmiston House£ 150.0050£ 3.00
Euro Away£ 25.0015£ 1.66
Physical Programme, Online£ 7.001£ 7.00
MyGers Membership£ 50.0020£ 2.50
Home match ticket£ 30.005£ 6.00
Stadium tour£ 15.001£ 15.00
This is so weird hahaha

Help please!!

The guy transferring one of my tickets from the uefa ballot has made a typo in the transfer. What can I do is it a matter of contacting uefa? Has anyone seen or heard of this and if it can be rectified?

The guy transferring one of my tickets from the uefa ballot has made a typo in the transfer. What can I do is it a matter of contacting uefa? Has anyone seen or heard of this and if it can be rectified?
Pretty sure the app had a pending transfers area, can they not cancel the transfer as no one will be able to accept it (assuming the typo email address isn’t going to accept it)

Just noticed that ticket says gates open at 6pm local time. Does anyone know if they sell beer in stadium? Might just get their early if they do and watch it fill up

Was a great system, and worked a treat in Leipzig, as you know mate.

But the bloody Uefa app turns my bluetooth off, everytime I open the thing.

Could be fun at the cordons. :))

Same here. Hoping it stays on long enough to activate the ticket.

Just noticed that ticket says gates open at 6pm local time. Does anyone know if they sell beer in stadium? Might just get their early if they do and watch it fill up
As far as I can tell its unfortunately banned in all stadiums in Spain. Hopefully I am wrong though.

For me it'll be a few drinks during day, nothing mad, and call it early. So probably good thing if no drink in ground.
They have it here, and not like England too where restricted to concourse, spend half the game at bar or toilet!

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday night will be mental though!

Just had the tickets transferred into my app (via selling website), Am I right in thinking I cant transfer single ones to my son and mate now they are on my app i.e I keep all 3 in my app and just use for 3 of us to enter on the night. I dont want to click a thing yet ))

Just had the tickets transferred into my app (via selling website), Am I right in thinking I cant transfer single ones to my son and mate now they are on my app i.e I keep all 3 in my app and just use for 3 of us to enter on the night. I dont want to click a thing yet ))
No, you can transfer them to the individual ticket owners if you want. But also you can keep them on your phone for all 3 of you.

If the uefa account which the ticket is in has a different passport number/dob entered during the set up of the account to the one you enter when you press keep would this cause an issue?

Watch the YouTube video that opens if you click the QR code.

You can transfer to people in your group the same way the ticket website transferred to you.

Just don’t send to the wrong email address

Back