Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

If I had a ticket and had to take a passport to game I would be camping in my hotel room or somewhere miles away until heading to the game. That has disaster written all over it.

Hence why I absolutely do not want to take it with me.

Hopefully clarification from UEFA when the tickets come through.

The post is long since lost.

Remember the 2008 final and I’d bought 2 off the Spurs fan before Fiorentina.

You held them up to the light and you could see the RFID chip in them like a smartcard.

The actual tickets were almost carboard and the design on the tickets almost rubbed off in your hand.

Saved so many bears from getting stung I think. Was a board sticky for weeks.

Sadly no longer possible with all this QR code digitally native nonsense.

Tag along what? I don’t expect a picnic but I also have seen many, many times on here people fearing the worst over crowd trouble away in Europe and everything has been fine.
Was simply pointing out that if the Ultra fans are there then there’s enough angry Bears fans who are trigger happy. Reaction to my post made the point.

If I had a ticket and had to take a passport to game I would be camping in my hotel room or somewhere miles away until heading to the game. That has disaster written all over it.
arent you supposed to have id (passport) on you in spain?
this could be a tactic the seville police use to stop people entering the city

Question I will also ask in ticket thread.

Almost feels like we are going to be dotted about and not in one big uniform block of fans.

Theres folk posting UEFA ballot locations behind the goal you’d expect to be Rangers end.

The Arsenal Chelsea Baku final were fans dotted about ?

Evidently the 2 guys in question have accrued 1502 points or more by being signed up to everything up until MyGers was launched.
Myself and my wife signed up from the start and both have 1492 points my daughter who sign up or should I say I signed her up got a ticket luckily with 1502 but she has bought stuff and does the lottery

Anyone had any dealings in the past with Worldwide Tickets & Hospitality?
They seem to be the cheapest about just now for tickets at £1400 plus fees.
But how legit are they?
Also interested in either this or seatsnet?

The latter have tickets advertised in the north stand. I'm not sure how they can advertise that if tickets aren't allocated yet?

Also interested in either this or seatsnet?

The latter have tickets advertised in the north stand. I'm not sure how they can advertise that if tickets aren't allocated yet?
Unless it’s from the Uefa ballot, who now have been allocated seat details.

Decent point above regarding Passport. Im hoping a picture of mine will suffice along with my ticket matching the passport number and name.

Question I will also ask in ticket thread.

Almost feels like we are going to be dotted about and not in one big uniform block of fans.

Theres folk posting UEFA ballot locations behind the goal you’d expect to be Rangers end.

The Arsenal Chelsea Baku final were fans dotted about ?

Is it not more to do with the category of ticket?

There was a map of stadium posted previously. Would probably be good for a sticky - just to show the categories / sections.

Seen earlier on a thread, might of been this one that The Barca Bears were given tickets, nice touch from the club, anyone know if any employees got tickets from the club? Scouts etc??

does anyone have the contact email for UEFA ticketing? I got my ticket through MYGERS on monday afternoon and still had no confirmation email from UEFA

Cheers

I liked that Alex Griffin and his vlogs and stuff

But then I saw he's been cutting about with Lana... and that's inexcusable
Them vlog sprogs of this modern world and bears giving them tickets for our biggest games is inexcusable more to the point!!!

Leave the phone fannys to the english tourist league.

Looking for a ticket for a mate, west ham fan on Twitter sitting basically auctioning one. Up at £3k. Embarrassing stuff. Hate seeing people being taken advantage of. UEFA need to rethink their ticket policy big time.

Looking for a ticket for a mate, west ham fan on Twitter sitting basically auctioning one. Up at £3k. Embarrassing stuff. Hate seeing people being taken advantage of. UEFA need to rethink their ticket policy big time.
I’ve no idea why anyone would pay £3k on twitter. Not that I’d advocate it, but there are far more ‘reputable’ (if that’s possible in the touting world) websites out there you can buy from that are much cheaper and protect your money.

does anyone have the contact email for UEFA ticketing? I got my ticket through MYGERS on monday afternoon and still had no confirmation email from UEFA

Cheers
does it show in your order history on the uefa portal rangers supplied?

I’ve no idea why anyone would pay £3k on twitter. Not that I’d advocate it, but there are far more ‘reputable’ (if that’s possible in the touting world) websites out there you can buy from that are much cheaper and protect your money.
It’s for a pair but even still. Just a sad state of affairs and that uefa have a system that basically lets this happen is mental

If I’m buying tickets off someone whos won them in the draw, will they have to be transferred on the eufa app? Or can the ticket email be forwarded?

If I’m buying tickets off someone whos won them in the draw, will they have to be transferred on the eufa app? Or can the ticket email be forwarded?

UEFA app is the only place the tickets will be. They can transfer them to your UEFA app account.

UEFA app is the only place the tickets will be. They can transfer them to your UEFA app account.app is the UEFA account
UEFA app is the only place the tickets will be. They can transfer them to your UEFA app account.
On what app can you open an UEFA account? I’ve looked but can’t see anything.

Two friends will be transferring a ticket from the mobile ticket app across.

Any word on whether that’s the points drops for tickets done?
Based on comments yesterday, they appear to have sold out all the tickets they had for MyGers. The fact they haven't said its sold out, and are fairly quiet makes me hope they're looking down the back of the sofa to see if there are any more tickets lol. Perhaps there will be more released, or hand backs.

Based on comments yesterday, they appear to have sold out all the tickets they had for MyGers. The fact they haven't said its sold out, and are fairly quiet makes me hope they're looking down the back of the sofa to see if there are any more tickets lol. Perhaps there will be more released, or hand backs.
Yeah surely if there was nothing at all left and no more expected they’d have said it clearly, they must be inundated so would cut down on requests if they had said that.

Back