Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

My pipe dream is UEFA are waiting till all the tickets have been allocated to fans from clubs on the UEFA app then rule them out the 2nd ballot and offer them first come first save and boom I've got x3 tickets here we go

or plan B the more realistic plan is pub in seville and have a rare old time :D

Help please!!

The guy transferring one of my tickets from the uefa ballot has made a typo in the transfer. What can I do is it a matter of contacting uefa? Has anyone seen or heard of this and if it can be rectified?
He can go into his transfer history and cancel the transfer pal. Then he can do it again with the correct email.

He can go into his transfer history and cancel the transfer pal. Then he can do it again with the correct email.
This. It’s quite simple as long as he does before the actual owner of the email address takes the ticket.

Can somebody transfer 4 tickets to me and then can I transfer to others? Arranging purchase of 4 from somebody and then looking to pass to the others I am travelling with, just wondering if this is possible. Or would I need to pass the seller the other three individuals details?

Just had the tickets transferred into my app (via selling website), Am I right in thinking I cant transfer single ones to my son and mate now they are on my app i.e I keep all 3 in my app and just use for 3 of us to enter on the night. I dont want to click a thing yet ))
No you can transfer to their app or agree to keep them

Can somebody transfer 4 tickets to me and then can I transfer to others? Arranging purchase of 4 from somebody and then looking to pass to the others I am travelling with, just wondering if this is possible. Or would I need to pass the seller the other three individuals details?
No you can take all four and then transfr to mates.

You can only have four in your app at one time I think, so if you have one already then forward them onto your mates as soon as you receive. Takes 10 seconds

No you can take all four and then transfr to mates.

You can only have four in your app at one time I think, so if you have one already then forward them onto your mates as soon as you receive. Takes 10 seconds
Do you know if you can have multiple recevied from different email addresses sent to the one account? for instance if I bought 1 from a seller and received from 1 email address then bought another and received from a different?

Do you know if you can have multiple recevied from different email addresses sent to the one account? for instance if I bought 1 from a seller and received from 1 email address then bought another and received from a different?

Don't see why not.

We now have our tickets (via Viagogo Aus.) in the UEFA App.
Section S21 behind the goals, right next to their official zone isn't it?
You’re in the neutral section of the Frankfurt fans, will have Germans all around you

Yeah I got multiple tickets in last night from different accounts.

The app will tell you that the tickets are in different areas of the stadium and you should transfer to your guests

Do you have the section breakdown?
Theirs is opposite of our section.

Its essentially half the stand behind the goal into the corner.

Its rough from picking up where the Rangers tickets are allocated but there are folk who got UEFA ballot tickets right beside the Rangers section at the other end of the ground

My Stubhub.ie tickets arrived in the UEFA app this morning. Got a direct email from the seller who asked me to confirm. Very smooth.

I’m in sector S21 which is the opposite end to the bears end, probably right in the middle of the Germans! Anyone else in or around that area?

Its rough from picking up where the Rangers tickets are allocated but there are folk who got UEFA ballot tickets right beside the Rangers section at the other end of the ground
Turns out there’s official rangers end tickets either side of the north stand near corner flags, with neutral tickets in between :D

Was wondering which Cat 1 side was ours

Just had the tickets transferred into my app (via selling website), Am I right in thinking I cant transfer single ones to my son and mate now they are on my app i.e I keep all 3 in my app and just use for 3 of us to enter on the night. I dont want to click a thing yet ))
Do they have your name?

the guy my mate bought from on ticombo sent him a screenshot of his app and it shows he holds 18 tickets wtf!

What areas, do you know? N44 perhaps?
Can’t mind section but seen a few on twitter who said they had uefa ballot tickets and it was virtually bang in the centre of the north stand

Upper section near the front

What areas, do you know? N44 perhaps?
Can’t mind section but seen a few on twitter who said they had uefa ballot tickets and it was virtually bang in the centre of the north stand

Upper section near the front
I’m in N36 and have been watching all the sections mentioned as official Rangers ones. I reckon I am in the last neutral section before the official Rangers sections. I haven‘t seen anybody mentioning they are in N34, so I’m thinking that might be segregation.

I’m in N36 and have been watching all the sections mentioned as official Rangers ones. I reckon I am in the last neutral section before the official Rangers sections. I haven‘t seen anybody mentioning they are in N34, so I’m thinking that might be segregation.

Be great if the crowd were also colour coded like that, what a spectacle

Looking for some advice. I’ve got 2 tickets for my me and son. I have both on my app. Not clicked keep yet as unsure whether to transfer my sons to his phone or just to keep them both on my phone. Anyone foresee any issues with two tickets on one phone?

Looking for some advice. I’ve got 2 tickets for my me and son. I have both on my app. Not clicked keep yet as unsure whether to transfer my sons to his phone or just to keep them both on my phone. Anyone foresee any issues with two tickets on one phone?

That isn’t a problem, but the wee YouTube video explains that having them on separate phones speeds up entry .

Back