Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

I’m getting panicky - I’m signed in to my account on the UEFA website.

In the ticket section, it shows my Category 2 (€100) ticket purchase, but the “view on map” thing doesn’t show me any dots at all!

Even more worryingly, it says “ticket allocated” - but every time I sign in to the UEFA Ticket App, it tells me there are no tickets associated with my email address (the same one I used to sign in to my account in the UEFA website that I’m looking at on my laptop now)

I’m starting to worry a LOT that something’s gone tits up
I'm the opposite. I have the ticket in the app but when I log into the website it shows as no ticket available. Not entirely sure what the issue is.

Thanks for the replies guys - it seems I’m getting my panties in a bunch too soon as my Mrs has just found a blue dot in the very back row of N45, and we both swear blind it wasn’t there half an hour ago!

it’s going to be a looooooong 5 days

In the ticket section, it shows my Category 2 (€100) ticket purchase, but the “view on map” thing doesn’t show me any dots at all!

Even more worryingly, it says “ticket allocated” - but every time I sign in to the UEFA Ticket App, it tells me there are no tickets associated with my email address (the same one I used to sign in to my account in the UEFA website that I’m looking at on my laptop now)

Everyone I know is in the same situation mate. Don't worry.

I don't think anyone who got a ticket through Rangers has a ticket showing on the app yet.

Guys

Can someone explain how to view your ticket purchase on the uefa website can’t see it

I have confirmation numbers and all the accounts set up

yaaas....ticket arrived! I'm on my way....I'm on my way!

Block F42. Is that behind enemy lines?

Neutral section mate but close to the official Rangers end.

You’ll be in amongst bears in that section. Seems to be quite a lot with tickets along that bit from F40-F42.

Me and my mates are N45 quite close to the stairs between N45 and N43.

Long way to fall when we score:oops:

Just got one on Ticombo for area F22, the seller was a registered user that accepted an offer.

EDIT Seller has transferred the ticket and is in my name.

Last edited:
Quick question troops - should ALL tickets at this point be allocated a section and seat number? Looking to buy some second hand but don’t fancy sitting in amongst the Frankfurt ultras so want to make sure its a decent section / area before paying the money. Cheers.

Contact UEFA, as long as its shown on your account then UEFA should be able to sort it for the app.

I've got my ticket transferred to me but everytime I hit confirm on the app its says error update failed. Any suggestions?

What's the situation with neutral tickets and standing at your seat? Few of us in N46 and the rest in N42. Will it be standard Euro game where we can all stand together or likely more people sticking to allocated seats?

What's the situation with neutral tickets and standing at your seat? Few of us in N46 and the rest in N42. Will it be standard Euro game where we can all stand together or likely more people sticking to allocated seats?
I can't imagine anyone will be sitting to be honest, will be a free for all I think.

I suspect with Neutral tickets in particular, it'll be far more a case of having to stick to your allocated seating

There will be PLENTY of non-Rangers, non-regular euro travellers in there - and you'll only create issues for yourself

I suspect with Neutral tickets in particular, it'll be far more a case of having to stick to your allocated seating

There will be PLENTY of non-Rangers, non-regular euro travellers in there - and you'll only create issues for yourself
Thought as much, cheers

Anyones seats change on the uefa app got my tickets in n41 though my gers now n12 not seeing them in the app yet though ?

Back